I Have Created A 26 Room Clan..... It Has:

1 Clan Pub
1 Normal Bank
1 Founders Banks
1 Morph Change Selection
1 Sex Change Selection
2 Kitchens
9 Hall Ways
10 Clan Vault ( Be ForSale At 100k Each ) ( The Rooms Will Also Be Clan Locked Instead Of Mumbled Since Many Founders Will Remove The Mumble And Players Will Enter )

Iam Waiting For The Clan To Be Moved To A Different Position Other Than Nightmist Clan Street

If You Would Like To Join... Memo Me On Sparkius And I Would Be Happy To Invite You....
I Do Play Multi Alot... So I Can Help If Your Stuck On Getting Somewhere Or If You Need Someone To Help You With Something... I'd Glady Do My Best To Help..

Anyone Can Join... The Only Rule For The Clan I Have Created Is: Just Have Fun With Other Players That Joined.... And To Help Each Other If They Need Help...

I Said Before That The Clan Vault ( 100 Spaces ) Will Be A Charge Of 100k Since Thats How Much They Cost To Make Them... They Will Be Clan Locked Not Mumbled... Only The Person Who Bought A Clan Vault.. Will Be The Only One That Shall Enter...

I Shall Appoint Founders And Leaders In The Clan To Who I May Think Is Worth It... Although Everyone Gets A Leader Position With The Main Character... So Really I Will Appoint Fellow Founders If I Think You Are Helpful And Friendly....

I Know Nightmist Multi Is " Kinda " Dead But There Is Usally Alot Of People That Play It... But At Different Time Zones... So Good Luck With Playing Nightmist... Hope It Goes Well For You

This Is For Multi Server Only For The Time Being :ph34r:

Edited by Spark, 24 November 2007 - 08:01 PM.

Shadowz (1-alt) - Revolutions (Multi)

#2 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 08:43 PM

Good Luck duder! maybe we can go on some trips together and whatnot! :ph34r:

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#3 brackish

brackish
  • Members