Rawr! Dimmu Borgir Wants You

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AnEskimo

AnEskimo
  • Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 10:12 PM

Thats right. For all those valued Nightmisters out there, come join me in Dimmu Borgir (Dark Fortress), named after the super awesome Norwegian black metal band. Dimmu Borgir will consist of other Nightmist veterens that have been around for the whole 7 year experience. Or any of the years inbetween! We at Dimmu Borgir also welcome players that don't play! Players that simply have a lot of characters and gold but just no room in their life for the actual idea of playing Nightmist. Players like me, that work full time at great corporations such as Wal-Mart! Life is good. Yes it is. It's so good that I just blew 4 million gold on a clan. Better yet, it was for NO REASON. My, My the simple joys and edgy feeling of knowing that I'm going to hate myself in a year or two when I get in one of those "Hey, I haven't played Nightmist in about 2 years I should go get violently addicted for 6 months again until I get pissed off or bored and quit." Well anyway, if you have nothing better to do, don't play anymore, or simply lack intellegence, come join the wonderful life of Dimmu Borgir!

some conditions may apply: AKA, I make ask for money, there may be drama, there probably wont be many clan trips involving me, my character may go inactive and anyone who feels like it will get the chance at robbing me of a hard-earned (coughcoughoversellingmyoverpricedjunkcoughcough) gold. thank you for considering dimmu borgir. we love you.

tyty
GUѧ Ñ' ®Õ§€§ -- ÅÞÞËTÎTÈ FØ® DɧT®u©TÎøÑ
Metal/Tanis in game.

#2 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 11:28 PM

Good luck homes... Too bad I own the name Dimmu huh?. :)

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#3 AnEskimo

AnEskimo
  • Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 11:46 PM

yeah, name theif :) lucky it's over level 18 or i'd restore the name back to myself!! rofl rofl rofl

to bad i don't care

cause if i cared i wouldn't be making a clan that will eventually get somebody lots of gold :)
Metal/Tanis in game.

#4 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 01:39 AM

Seems kinda lame to unbalance the nm economy even more instead of just deleting the stuff... but GL anyways.

Edit: I owned the name "Dimmu" back when I was in the clan Wolves of Tyr years and years ago then I quit and haven't been able to get it back until now. :)

Edited by Gnarkill, 11 September 2007 - 01:41 AM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#5 AnEskimo

AnEskimo
  • Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 01:54 AM

yeah well i had the name dimmu back in 1402 when i was born
Metal/Tanis in game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users