Mount Olympus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Spark

Spark
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:35 PM

ok, where do i start, Ever since MO fell, Some of the clannies either created there own clan or joined another

( i want to make this quick and simple )

The people that were in MO, IT would be great if you all come back, all positions will be the same, yeah, i know we had bad times with the clan enemies etc and people in clan, it can all change, but look what happened to us, got ranked 1 becuase of all the stuff we succeded to get there, a few people want MO back becuase they feel that there not wanted anywhere else, would be great to have everyone back, we can start fresh make it a good clan again, still set up trips and help clannies/clan allies, and NO, its not too late, nothing is too late..... this is just the beginning :-)

I would like you point of view with this, ( mainly for the people who were in MO )

would like to see most people back anyway, was great don't you think :-)

(Its hard to explain things like this)

Edited by Spark, 12 June 2007 - 09:26 PM.

Shadowz (1-alt) - Revolutions (Multi)

#2 Spark

Spark
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:21 PM

Got a few people coming back into the clan [ : - ) ] , would be great if more joined, it can change, we will be number 1 again, but we need enough people again if we want the rank 1 mark again, but it be your choice, you can stay in the clan you are in if you are happy the way it is going for you, but MO will be open for everyone, including you kekekekeke

( Ya, we can still do trips, help out each other, before MO was destroyed, look at all the things we achieved, got good allies, ( yeah maybe one of the clans we had a problem with, with its all good now ) made clan rooms, had good friends in MO, yeah some bad things happened, but it can all change..., Would be good for everyone to join back, good times kekekeke

Have fun People

Edited by Spark, 13 June 2007 - 10:21 PM.

#3 Spark

Spark
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:48 PM

The Mount Olympus, ranked 2, with score 468, consists of 46 members and 13 rooms:

We are getting there, need more people to achive our success once again :-)
Remember, MO will always be there for YOU

Edited by Spark, 19 June 2007 - 11:11 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users