Another Account Deleted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

#1 Caution

Caution
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 11:26 PM

I am just here to say, YES I was stolen from by Ste, I did do the wrong thing, but obviously ste is just showing himself that he has no heart about himself, I am no longer playing nightmist, and Your Cobalt Staff of the Winds has been deleted.
and Import was aswell deleted with the account, again JLH couldnt help, as it was my fault, STE, you need to grow up and get some balls about yourself, lol YOUR balls would not have even dropped yet. get some heart about yourself..

Peace...

#2 the business

the business
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 12:36 AM

It's sad to see you go. Enjoy life on the outside.

#3 Carbon

Carbon
  • Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 12:38 AM

Cry

#4 menardi

menardi
  • Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 01:25 AM

I am just here to say, YES I was stolen from by Ste, I did do the wrong thing, but obviously ste is just showing himself that he has no heart about himself, I am no longer playing nightmist, and Your Cobalt Staff of the Winds has been deleted.
and Import was aswell deleted with the account, again JLH couldnt help, as it was my fault, STE, you need to grow up and get some balls about yourself, lol YOUR balls would not have even dropped yet. get some heart about yourself..

Peace...

are u his bro?
Electron/Excuse in game~~ÐÎVΧÎØÑ

David
ØWÑÅG£

#5 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 02:19 AM

lol u wont see anyone trying to help him or talk crap to the other guy cuz no one knows him. Shows how much people really care about theft that they only cry when its someone they know
Astinus on 1alt Only

#6 Simulation

Simulation
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 03:03 AM

lol u wont see anyone trying to help him or talk crap to the other guy cuz no one knows him. Shows how much people really care about theft that they only cry when its someone they know

Dude, if someone you don't know gets stolen from, why would you honestly give a nuts? I mean seriously, you might feel bad, but it's not worth the time to cry over it.
«¤Mêad¤»*

#7 Matt

Matt
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 04:14 AM

Clarify the Ste you are speaking of please.
"Faith; noun. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel." --- Ambrose Bierce

#8 Gangster

Gangster
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 04:24 AM

Ste as in Chris/Ste aka Corrupted
»*¤ ßêg Før Mêrçý ¤*«

#9 Caution

Caution
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 04:38 AM

the Ste whos balls havent dropped, and is still a little pregnant dog, and the only way that he gets arches is by stealing them, so honestly i dont give a f***. To me nightmist is only a game, its not my life, i have more important things to do then play nightmist all day....and also, NO WAY AM I STE's BRO, I would definitely kill myself if i was that little nutss brother, I wouldnt be able to help bashing him 24/7, lol, anyway, got better things to do, peace.....

#10 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 05:20 AM

^_^ This the same STE people wanted for a Staff?
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#11 Kazuya

Kazuya
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 05:35 AM

This ste isn't Stigmata...

#12 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 05:47 AM

too many nub stes now
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#13 Kazuya

Kazuya
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 06:19 AM

Funny how we dont see anyone helping him, Yet when it was rob and kim and me and jim the whole world stopped to help them.

In one word, Equality. Which doesn't seem to mean much around here.

#14 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 06:25 AM

Like i said NM is a Popularity Contest whoever is the most populer gets grade A treatment when those who are less popular get crap.

And of course the answer will be "we dont have enough time to help everyone"
Astinus on 1alt Only

#15 PrimeX

PrimeX
  • Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 06:38 AM

lol good point
ur mom sux

#16 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 08:47 AM

I'd like to see the part where JLH helped me
ass, cretin, dimwit, dumb ass, dunce, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, moron, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, twit, Idiot

#17 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 01:26 PM

He didn't. Pandilex did.
Stadic Ingame...

#18 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 01:40 PM

I'd like to see the part where JLH helped me

Pfft, That'd be because.. you're not popular.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#19 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 03:47 PM

did you give him your account and password???????

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#20 Simulation

Simulation
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 05:45 PM

That's the only way I've seen people stolen from, is by giving out your account name and password.

Stop crying dude, for real, just go away and stop making nutsty posts about trying to warn people about other people.

"It's not stealing if they know your account name and password, it's borrowing without asking. It's stealing when a thief steals your gold." - Simulation '05
«¤Mêad¤»*

#21 PrimeX

PrimeX
  • Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 06:32 PM

yeh wit a qoute like that, i wouldnt even waste ur time postin stupid nuts douchebag
ur mom sux

#22 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 10:29 PM

actually simulation is right... its not stealing if u give out ur acct an pass you are basically inviting some1 to take the free stuff.. jus goes to show how this game is. it is focused on greed and hatred with no punishments...

"STOP COMPLAINING TO US WHEN YOU GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD AND GET STOLEN FROM!"
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#23 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 01:11 AM

still no reply from imoprt DID YOU GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWPRD ACCOUNT?

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

#24 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 01:53 AM

so are we gonn anaswer yes we gave out or password or no we didnt give out our passwords? and answer would help ya know instead of just out right accusing some one

#25 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 08:33 AM

Carbon in forum is ste's bro im sure, and i thought chris was the older brother :S

#26 Guest_Guva_*

Guest_Guva_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2005 - 08:38 AM

Chris is the older brother (thats for sure) and i think chris is carbon and ste is dangerous....

#27 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 10:36 AM

well i still wanna know if import gave out his account and password an answer to this would be helpful

#28 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 01:11 PM

alright import how about an answer her we need to clear some things up and i need an answer right now so would you plase tell us all what happened or tell me personally on game

#29 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 01:19 PM

ur so impaitent

#30 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 01:54 PM

uhm yes you ass i wanna know what happened to my friends stuff you got a problem with that well thats to god damn bad you ass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users