• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 04:41 AM

ok for all you ppl that get stolen from because of sharing read this news paper article (it's translated from dutch).

26/01/05 A japanese woman has to explain herself to the police for deleting important information in a computer game that her ex-boyfriend played.

A woman from takaota deleted the armor and weapons from her ex-friends character in a game called Lineage. Eventho no money or items are gone it is still considered a substantial loss since it takes a very long time to accuire these items.

the woman used her ex-boyfriends user name and password to get into the account which will result in a lawsuit for computerbreaking. She admitted to deleting the information out of revenge for him dumping her.

The two met online on Lineage and had a short relationship that ended in 2004. The expected sentence is not known yet.

so you can actually sue the person that stole your nm stuff (if you lived in japan)
Even in death my hate will go on

#2 Ë£ Mëxíçåñø

Ë£ Mëxíçåñø
  • Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 05:01 AM

rofl
Isolation/Furio in game

#3 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 05:19 AM

This is interesting...especially because I am going to Japan...

Watch out or I am going to toast some of you fools in a few months when I am over there.

Westcoast

#4 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 12:52 PM

ROFLMFAO
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#5 Lifeless Void

Lifeless Void
  • Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 05:55 PM

This is interesting...especially because I am going to Japan...

Watch out or I am going to toast some of you fools in a few months when I am over there.

*cough* one prob, I don't think Japan is going to go out of their was to come all the way over here to the americas to persecute us! Nice try though, and I'm not a theif, I've only stolen a rock b4 so it's all good. :unsure:
How the hell would I know?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users