Story...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

#1 Nny

Nny
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 05:12 PM

k...since the other topic..dissapeared...guessing it was deleted by staff due to some "bad-content".... i'm starting another one so we can try again... >.> cuz it was fun......

To those of you who didn't see the prior one to see the "rules"... Each person adds 3 words onto what the person above them wrote....n it makes a story.. :unsure:

Patrick and Erin

#2 Lifeless Void

Lifeless Void
  • Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 05:17 PM

were dying to
How the hell would I know?

#3 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 05:22 PM

eat some food
Aequitas In-Game

#4 Nny

Nny
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 05:25 PM

Patrick and Erin were dying to eat some food. So while walking

#5 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 05:31 PM

Rappy killed them
Page/Memo Beatrix

#6 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 05:33 PM

like a coward

#7 Consumed

Consumed

o0o-Alias ig

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 06:31 PM

and needs to
-Alias ingame-

#8 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 06:36 PM

just I am a noob who likes to use stupid phrases
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#9 menardi

menardi
  • Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 06:42 PM

because he is
Electron/Excuse in game~~ÐÎVΧÎØÑ

David
ØWÑÅG£

#10 Deathwish

Deathwish
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 07:14 PM

a person who
Out, out brief candle. Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player who struts and frets his hour on the stage and then is heard no more.

#11 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 07:44 PM

if you're going to do this, at least paste the whole thing so people only need to read the final post... (put your words in bold like Nny did above)
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#12 Guest_Gaz_*

Guest_Gaz_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:09 PM

if you're going to do this, at least paste the whole thing so people only need to read the final post... (put your words in bold like Nny did above)

that was 30 words...tut tut

Patrick and Erin were dying to eat some food. So while walking Rappy killed them like a coward, and needs to just I am a noob who likes to use stupid phrases, because he is a person who

likes to cry

Edited by Gaz, 09 January 2005 - 08:31 PM.

#13 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:12 PM

Patrick and Erin were dying to eat some food. So while walking Rappy killed them like a coward, and needs to just I am a noob who likes to use stupid phrases, because he is a person who likes to cry.

Then one afternoon

#14 Exilus

Exilus
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:42 PM

Patrick and Erin were dying to eat some food. So while walking Rappy killed them like a coward, and needs to just I am a noob who likes to use stupid phrases, because he is a person who likes to cry.Then one afternoon

three little Orcs

I Ignored the post before mine since it apears to be an attempt to stop people having fun.

Edited by Exilus, 09 January 2005 - 08:43 PM.

The rebirth is coming, is he god or devil? The fires of Sol are burning. May they burn your fingers.

#15 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 10:04 PM

Patrick and Erin were dying to eat some food. So while walking Rappy killed them like a coward, and needs to just I am a noob who likes to use stupid phrases, because he is a person who likes to cry.Then one afternoon three little Orcs blatantly killed Rappy.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#16 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 10:31 PM

I got 3 words for you

you wish tony
Page/Memo Beatrix

#17 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 10:49 PM

Patrick and Erin were dying to eat some food. So while walking Rappy killed them like a coward, and needs to just I am a noob who likes to use stupid phrases, because he is a person who likes to cry.Then one afternoon three little Orcs blatantly killed Rappy. "You wish Tony" He croaked as
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#18 Darklin

Darklin
  • Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 10:51 PM

Patrick and Erin were dying to eat some food. So while walking Rappy killed them like a coward, and needs to just I am a noob who likes to use stupid phrases, because he is a person who likes to cry.Then one afternoon three little Orcs blatantly killed Rappy. "You wish Tony" He croaked as three mongolian nuns

01010100 01100001 01101100 01101011 01001110 01100101 01110010 01100100 01111001 01010100 01101111 01001101 01100101

#19 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 11:16 PM

Patrick and Erin were dying to eat some food. So while walking Rappy killed them like a coward, and needs to just I am a noob who likes to use stupid phrases, because he is a person who likes to cry.Then one afternoon three little Orcs blatantly killed Rappy. "You wish Tony" He croaked as three mongolian nuns ran naked through
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#20 Nocturnal

Nocturnal
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 11:19 PM

Patrick and Erin were dying to eat some food. So while walking Rappy killed them like a coward, and needs to just I am a noob who likes to use stupid phrases, because he is a person who likes to cry.Then one afternoon three little Orcs blatantly killed Rappy. "You wish Tony" He croaked as three mongolian nuns ran naked through Nightmist, shouting out
Daffy

#21 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 11:21 PM

Patrick and Erin were dying to eat some food. So while walking Rappy killed them like a coward, and needs to just I am a noob who likes to use stupid phrases, because he is a person who likes to cry.Then one afternoon three little Orcs blatantly killed Rappy. "You wish Tony" He croaked as three mongolian nuns ran naked through Nightmist, shouting out "Lock this thread!!"
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#22 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 11:24 PM

Patrick and Erin were dying to eat some food. So while walking Rappy killed them like a coward, and needs to just I am a noob who likes to use stupid phrases, because he is a person who likes to cry.Then one afternoon three little Orcs blatantly killed Rappy. "You wish Tony" He croaked as three mongolian nuns ran naked through Nightmist, shouting out "Lock this thread!!" They then disappeared

Edited by Sneaky, 09 January 2005 - 11:24 PM.

deimos the noob said no

#23 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 12:35 AM

Patrick and Erin were dying to eat some food. So while walking Rappy killed them like a coward, and needs to just I am a noob who likes to use stupid phrases, because he is a person who likes to cry.Then one afternoon three little Orcs blatantly killed Rappy. "You wish Tony" He croaked as three mongolian nuns ran naked through Nightmist, shouting out "Lock this thread!!" They then disappeared and never returned.
Even in death my hate will go on

#24 Lifeless Void

Lifeless Void
  • Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 12:35 AM

Patrick and Erin were dying to eat some food. So while walking Rappy killed them like a coward, and needs to just I am a noob who likes to use stupid phrases, because he is a person who likes to cry.Then one afternoon three little Orcs blatantly killed Rappy. "You wish Tony" He croaked as three mongolian nuns ran naked through Nightmist, shouting out "Lock this thread!!" They then disappeared and never returned. Then one day

Edited by Lifeless Void, 10 January 2005 - 12:36 AM.

How the hell would I know?

#25 Exilus

Exilus
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 12:55 AM

Patrick and Erin were dying to eat some food. So while walking Rappy killed them like a coward, and needs to just I am a noob who likes to use stupid phrases, because he is a person who likes to cry.Then one afternoon three little Orcs blatantly killed Rappy. "You wish Tony" He croaked as three mongolian nuns ran naked through Nightmist, shouting out "Lock this thread!!" They then disappeared and never returned. Then one dayThree blind mice
The rebirth is coming, is he god or devil? The fires of Sol are burning. May they burn your fingers.

#26 Nny

Nny
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 01:31 AM

Patrick and Erin were dying to eat some food. So while walking Rappy killed them like a coward, and needs to just I am a noob who likes to use stupid phrases, because he is a person who likes to cry.Then one afternoon three little Orcs blatantly killed Rappy. "You wish Tony" He croaked as three mongolian nuns ran naked through Nightmist, shouting out "Lock this thread!!" They then disappeared and never returned. Then one day three blind mice appeared out of

#27 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 02:54 AM

I'm going to have to delete the last few posts because they contain obscenities directed at a particular player. Keep it clean!
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#28 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 02:55 AM

oh god
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#29 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 02:56 AM

Patrick and Erin were dying to eat some food. So while walking Rappy killed them like a coward, and needs to just I am a noob who likes to use stupid phrases, because he is a person who likes to cry.Then one afternoon three little Orcs blatantly killed Rappy. "You wish Tony" He croaked as three mongolian nuns ran naked through Nightmist, shouting out "Lock this thread!!" They then disappeared and never returned. Then one day three blind mice appeared out of Officer cranes cap
I only log on to check memos, and rare chat. See you all on the other side.

#30 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 03:09 AM

Patrick and Erin were dying to eat some food. So while walking Rappy killed them like a coward, and needs to just I am a noob who likes to use stupid phrases, because he is a person who likes to cry.Then one afternoon three little Orcs blatantly killed Rappy. "You wish Tony" He croaked as three mongolian nuns ran naked through Nightmist, shouting out "Lock this thread!!" They then disappeared and never returned. Then one day three blind mice appeared out of Officer cranes cap "Ronnie is gay"

deimos the noob said no

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users