Theft Issues

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 eclypse

eclypse
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 03:52 PM

well heres the story of how it all happend.... i was playing one day and someone cameon and asked for some help... i was feeling kind of in a good mood so i lent this "so and so" some cash... the person said thank you... and went out of the south of nightmist bank and vanished for a few days a cupple of days later i saw this person again... she asked for help again and again i helped "them" and this continued for a few weeks... then one day not to long after that i saw her logged on with a pretty fair size party... she and me where talking... she asked if she could use one of my crits in exchange that i use one of her... i declined the use of hers because i had already had my arch crits on... so i sentg the crit to her account... it wasent long after that me and her where sharing... i left her in posetion of a master fighter withequips and a few other small things... and everything was perfect untill yesterday... i had lent her 2 put of my party of 3 arch theifs... i was very hesatent to lend her the crits but my fool self thought she was "trustable" at one point as she was logged on the crits i got freaked out that she could jack em with ease... and in fact she did... she changed the pw to our shared acc.... she got my pretty theifs.. and as u can understand... i was PISSED!!!!! but knowing there was nothing i could do... i tryed pleading to JLH and other staff but they wouldnt help... i told a friend i was gonna quit the game and that iv had enough with moronic theifs... but my IRL best friend offerd to share with me.. witch is a great thing... i still have my main party... and pretty much all my arc h crits cept for the 2 theifs iv lost...
my real complaint in this whole thing is that staff will not help with any form of theft... i even have her confesshion on SS.. i dont expect any one to reaslly care but i felt like posting this forum to make sure ppl watch out for "star" aka Reredrum,coke,kra_zy etc...

i cant really judge for all her actions but i would like to say hopefully someone will read this and if shes in your clan boot her out and fast!!!! she means trouble!!!!

Poverty - in game
Adultery/Pistol Ingame

#2 Pandilex

Pandilex

Administrator

• Admin
  • 568 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 04:07 PM

Thanks. Really. What can you really add to a game to stop people being this foolish?
If you build it, they will come.

#3 eclypse

eclypse
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 04:34 PM

i dont really know... but i no thats why your staff... to figure these types of issues out... not to be offencive
Adultery/Pistol Ingame

#4 Tec1337

Tec1337
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 04:47 PM

Gd, Eclypse. Listen.

Half of Nightmist-Online is revolting against the staff members for not helping them settle theft issues. You just proved staff's point that it's always our fault. This was a jackass move to make, you shouldn't have posted such nonsense on the forums. No offense, but this post is stupid.

#5 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 05:29 PM

Is anyone learning that it is potentially dangerous to share?

Can I draw your attention to section 5 of the Rules . . .
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#6 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 05:34 PM

who were you sharing with ?
Page/Memo Beatrix

#7 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 06:06 PM

who were you sharing with ?

im guessing star aka rerendum, kra_zy coke etc :unsure: l
Even in death my hate will go on

#8 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:49 PM

I think you should get a new keyboard, it seems as if your "." key is broken and inputs three periods every time you hit it.
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#9 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:52 PM

I've learned that sharing is EVIL and its your own fault if you share. So if you share and your partner takes you crits its YOUR fault.
Stadic Ingame...

#10 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 10:09 PM

I think this post 4 sure has some meaning...

1. Warning to nt shatre with coke
2. DON'T SHARE!!!

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#11 eclypse

eclypse
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 01:17 AM

i didnt really say my post wasent stupid... but it does bring meaning into its nonsense... u ppl are right shareing is evil... but i still think staff should do something about it now... its way out of hand...
Adultery/Pistol Ingame

#12 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 01:23 AM

It's out of hand cus people don't listen. Why help someone, when they'll just make the same mistake, time and time again.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#13 Ichi2

Ichi2
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 01:27 AM

The only problem I've ever had as far as theft was when the srever crashed one time and I could not log the crit back on that I was playing at that time, I explained the situation to JLH it was checked and the pass word was reset for it, it was in the same place where it logged off at. And that was long before creating accounts came along! the only people that has ever had access to my account since it was created is my RL wife and my RL niece and was usually accessed from my house but I would trust my niece to run it from her home in cali now. So as staff has said and warned if you share you are taking a chance so if you get RIPPED OFF it's yor own fault. THERE IS NO NEED TO BASH STAFF OVER IT! Why not give them a little thanks for there time and knowledge for running NM for the time they have had it up for no charge. I for one say Thanks for the game because when I first started playing I played a lot although I took a break from the game to take care of some personal busniess. Again I say THANKS to the STAFF! Ok people you can FLAME me if you want to, this is just my opnion and opnions VARY!!!

#14 Perfector

Perfector
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 01:29 AM

Is anyone learning that it is potentially dangerous to share?

Can I draw your attention to section 5 of the Rules . . .

WORD

EDIT: G

Edited by Perfector, 25 February 2005 - 01:29 AM.

#15 Ë£ Mëxíçåñø

Ë£ Mëxíçåñø
  • Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 02:16 AM

just dont share..

gd idiots.
Isolation/Furio in game

#16 ThisIsDeath

ThisIsDeath
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 02:33 AM

heh. but yet you yourself share josh. irony much :unsure:

#17 eclypse

eclypse
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 02:15 PM

even though shareing is horrable... this post have some effect... making sure this bi@#%$# is not gonna rip more people helps me sleep at knight...
Adultery/Pistol Ingame

#18 Heartbroken

Heartbroken
  • Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 02:24 PM

You know? Just now when i was wanting to sell my cleric, this guy called Reredrum came and said to trade 2 master fighters, 2 hallies and a arch paci for my cleric.
Then, i read about this post about the theft issue.
I talked to him about it, he said....
Reredrum Pages You from (Hidden): ya and i bought these crits so its not me lol
Reredrum Pages You from (Hidden): its bs cuz im not her/him
Reredrum Pages You from (Hidden): ok im lost and confused bottom line is i didnt steal nuttin
Reredrum Pages You from (Hidden): thiefs r what make this game suck

B)

English is my second language.. so.. sorry for whatever spelling mistake i made. :unsure:

Edited by Heartbroken, 25 February 2005 - 02:24 PM.

#19 kuniva

kuniva
  • Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 05:38 PM

look rico...the lesson that u must learn as a nightmist player is, if u share crits....dont expect them back. and To top it off fellow clannies warned u about her...no offence but as your irl buddy, ill be honest...u were stupid to share crits...even if its a cute girl...u learnt it the hard way...but everyone has to learn it.. good luck in not getting my acct stolen now...NO SHARING MY CRITS!!!!!!

#20 Blame

Blame
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 05:39 PM

Reredrum Pages You from (Hidden): He shouldnt have trusted me.....I'm a BAD GIRL *giggles*

Paged User Reredrum: Still doesnt give u the right to come on a game and steal..

Reredrum Pages You from (Hidden): He was too nice people need to learn to stop being nice i asked him for help and he helped me steal that my problem?

There is a little bit of proof.... Will anyone ever learn?

#21 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 05:48 PM

Yeah, there's no such thing as being nice on Nightmist. If so, look at where it gets you.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#22 eclypse

eclypse
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 07:21 PM

i guess in the game of life we all get screewd over
Adultery/Pistol Ingame

#23 Sexy

Sexy
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 11:41 PM

ok Blame on ur post i never said that so stfu and learn not to say nuts that i didnt say :unsure:

ty and have a nice day

on another note iv never even talked to u...

and btw iv sold all my stuff and quit the game cuz i waz bad and relized it so i quit but i didnt steal ur stuff Rick and ill never admit it cuz i didnt.

Edited by Sexy, 25 February 2005 - 11:46 PM.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....well what if hes blind?

#24 Ë£ Mëxíçåñø

Ë£ Mëxíçåñø
  • Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 09:51 PM

heh. but yet you yourself share josh. irony much :unsure:

B) yeah but i no these guys irl lol real good friends of mine
Isolation/Furio in game

#25 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 12:01 PM

simple solution you dont wanna lose your stuff dont give your password out. i mean grow up. also to every one who GAVE out there password and got stolen from instead of bashing staff why dont you bash yourself for YOUR own stupidity

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users