Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Orc Lord »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/14/24 at 12:24:44

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Nightmist Development
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Zephie, Pandilex)
   Orc Lord
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Orc Lord  (Read 311 times)
Doublement

Contact Gaddy, Prism, Ceaser, or Mercury in game.

Gaddy101
View Profile

Orc Lord
« on: 06/22/03 at 00:49:41 »
Quote Quote

I know some people view the orc caves as a training area and stuff, but pkers go there just the same looking for adepts to kill for 15k drops and such.  So I thought that this boss i thought of would be really cool.

Orc Lord
hp- Spider King like
special- cannot be hit by magical attacks or weapons.  Could be taken off, just so there is a boss that is invuenerable to masses of rangers..i was thinking this to be a more fighter, thief, pally oriented boss.

drop-  Gauntlets of Power or Orc Skin Gloves-
Armor base: 10 or 8, Can be worn by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, Description: These gloves were obtained by killing the lord of the orcs.  They feel extremely rough and rugged, blessing the wearer with strength., Level needed to equip it: 27, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 1, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

These would be my preferance to Spider gauntlets sometimes, not everyone would want them, but they'd be nice to have available and stuff and they wouldnt be an item hunted out so extremely by some players due to the fact that a lot would view the sgs as better, but i'd rather have str. on my thieves cause they are covert often enough to where dex doesnt cause them to not be hit by monsters as much..covert does, and so str. being higher would be more fun to me.
IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

/bounce should be an emote.

gad- v. to wander about aimlessly seeking amusement
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

Re: Orc Lord
« Reply #1 on: 06/22/03 at 01:15:29 »
Quote Quote

http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=mapdev;acti on=display;num=1051729935
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Doublement

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 06/22/03 at 09:32:34 »
Quote Quote

But going though it the past few days i havent seen any boss  Cry  maybe i should check at spawn time...dunno, but if there isnt one yet, if it were added is my idea a good one?
IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 06/22/03 at 21:41:25 »
Quote Quote

I guess there isn't harm in saying it..I'm working on making a 3rd level and adding a tiny boss.
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: 06/23/03 at 00:12:34 »
Quote Quote

::is harmed::
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Doublement

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 06/23/03 at 07:52:30 »
Quote Quote

TY Jen, thats cool, i guess maybe it shouldnt have some huge boss, but i thought that a lvl 15-20 party with a couple of clerics could probably take it out if they were large and working well...SK might be too much hp for it...maybe closer to Elshira hp, but with quite a bit more..dunno, but i guess a small boss wouldnt plan on giving a fun drop would it...ah well, it is cool all the same..ty jen.
IP Logged

Slippin' by DMX

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.