Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Ogre Mountain/Unicorn Valley »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/14/24 at 10:55:07

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Nightmist Development
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Zephie, Pandilex)
   Ogre Mountain/Unicorn Valley
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Ogre Mountain/Unicorn Valley  (Read 1035 times)
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Ogre Mountain/Unicorn Valley
« Reply #20 on: 05/22/03 at 09:41:12 »
Quote Quote

on 05/04/03 at 15:26:46, Lady_Maha wrote:

Woot! Purple Dragons rule!  Grin

Shocked I once had a wet dream about having sex with a giant purple dragon who was the queen dragon. It was uber wierd, but the best sex I've ever had.
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Lady_Maha
Germany 

I found my Tao - how about you?

81348228 81348228   tannygurl   Tanja+Hilton
View Profile WWW

« Reply #21 on: 05/22/03 at 19:16:59 »
Quote Quote

Jeesh Deval, how nice of you to share that with us, we were all dying to know about your secret sexual fantasies.

~Lady_Maha slips out of the purple dragon costume and hides it somewhere real quick~
IP Logged

If you want to become whole, first let yourself become broken. (Lao Tse in the Tao Te Ching)
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 05/23/03 at 07:24:03 »
Quote Quote

* ice_cold finds it and puts it on
IP Logged
Night Angel
USA 

~My little world revolves around me~

fallen_angel_far_from_grace   gigglessb
View Profile

« Reply #23 on: 05/25/03 at 14:54:01 »
Quote Quote

on 05/22/03 at 09:41:12, Deval wrote:

Shocked I once had a wet dream about having sex with a giant purple dragon who was the queen dragon. It was uber wierd, but the best sex I've ever had.

umm i dont know if i should say this but you had a puprle dragon. umm i had a vision of me with a dragon as well  it was a purple blue green dragon, like the way the light shined determined the color.  humm.... now everyones gonna think im crazy....
*Agrees with Deval's assesment of Dragon sex being great*
IP Logged

~The World Annoys Me, You Don't Need To~
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #24 on: 05/25/03 at 22:19:08 »
Quote Quote

There'd be nothing wrong with killing unicorns.  Because remember not everyone out there are good guys.  Majority (pkers = bad guys) would realisticly be in the right stance to destroy good.  
Try to think of more original names for the areas and bosses etc.  Your grid 2's could use a line or two.  Don't describe via first person.  Just describe the area.  And last, in your paging description you might want to reverse the (this) with the other one.
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #25 on: 05/30/03 at 07:13:37 »
Quote Quote

Expanding upon Stotics statement, I generally would have thought the the players were attempting to save the unicorns by destroying the beast, but... Perhaps somewhere in the quest, one my actually be able to make a decision which effects the way the story progresses (Could be done with the use of keys), where you may work on the team of good, and save the unicorns, or DESTROY THEM by hunting down the Unicorn Mother, and smattering the stones with her weak pathetic blood...

(Naturally by choosing to save the unicorns, you can't hurt them, but should you choose to kill unicorn mother, you may hunt down her phallic headed rodents and make kebabs out of thier foals.)
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.