Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Sea of Smaug/Leviathon »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/03/24 at 12:37:57

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Nightmist Development
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Zephie, Pandilex)
   Sea of Smaug/Leviathon
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sea of Smaug/Leviathon  (Read 639 times)
The_Colonel

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

The15thstooge
View Profile Email

Sea of Smaug/Leviathon
« on: 02/09/03 at 05:59:09 »
Quote Quote

I was just thinking about the areas of Nightmist and thought that an area that would be fun would be a sea.  

The name is optional lol ... seing as how im not staff and the idea probably wont fly anyways.

The sea could come along with a store to buy odd food items, over priced pots, and the main thing is boats. There could be different kind of boats.Rangingfrom something like a canoe to a pirate ship. Different sized boats could carry different amounts of people .... that might not turn out good but like i said its just a suggestion.  

There could be a dock with monsters such Sea Rats to Rugged Sailors.

Once you got on the sea there could be Sea Snakes or Giant Sea Snakes, Fish, Sharks, and gangs of pirates much like mosquito swarms but stronger that you cant get away from without killing... like the rangers track.  

The "boss" could be A giant Sea Monster named Smaug or Leviathon ... im not sure which name i like better. Every once in a while he could drop Smaug/Leviathon scales which would be the same as Spiked armor but they would give one wisdom to protect against magic attacks. (this monster would be mostly for fighter because magic wouldnt affect it much, due to its magic abilities)

His attacks could be summons ... like Tsunami's or something pretty powerful as well as ordinary attacks like Tail Slap.

AND my final idea is to make an island in the middle of the sea where you could make a mountain full of caves and traps where you fight pirates leading up to the pirate boss (i dont know what name for him). But then again it might be bad to have two bosses in the same area ... if you like the idea i will think it out more .... Please at least cosider it please ... It sounds like a lot of work ... but please consider it.

Peace!!! page/memo me on Fight or Creature ...  

Thank You
IP Logged

Fight
The_Colonel

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

The15thstooge
View Profile Email

Re: Sea of Smaug/Leviathon
« Reply #1 on: 02/09/03 at 06:01:53 »
Quote Quote

sorry i didnt read the post about guidelines for new areas until after i posted .... its just and idea
IP Logged

Fight
PureMourning
Ethiopia 

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 02/09/03 at 06:19:44 »
Quote Quote

I'm glad you told that us, but maybe some descriptions could help.
IP Logged
The_Colonel

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

The15thstooge
View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: 02/18/03 at 07:32:53 »
Quote Quote

what do you need described?
IP Logged

Fight
The_Colonel

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

The15thstooge
View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: 02/18/03 at 07:41:11 »
Quote Quote

I want to know if it will be any good before i just go wasting my time thinking up good descriptions. And if you would also specify what descriptions you want me to add i would gladly do so.( if the idea is any good)
IP Logged

Fight
Norinth

The Elder Druid.

View Profile Email

« Reply #5 on: 02/21/03 at 18:07:21 »
Quote Quote

Two bosses is one "area" is acceptable.
IP Logged

Anything just ask Smiley.
the Kiheitai

We're headstrong to take on anyone

weaselking123   weaselking123
View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: 02/23/03 at 21:47:33 »
Quote Quote

Its a start, I think it has potential. The bosses wouldnt really be linked, theres plenty of bosses that are in general viscinities from each other.  Do some descritptions and look at Pan's guidlines and then maybe you have soemthing going.
IP Logged

the Kiheitai: proud members of DRACO HONORIS...Represent
The_Colonel

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

The15thstooge
View Profile Email

« Reply #7 on: 03/01/03 at 23:31:11 »
Quote Quote

I am finally actually working on the new area ... all i have to do before i send the revised version is make a map ... I ACTUALLY FOLLOWED THE GUIDELINES THIS TIME!!! yay! heh but ya im grounded from the game for right now so i am getting my area together! yay!
IP Logged

Fight
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.