Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - An idea about a new spell »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/03/24 at 05:24:55

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Mage Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   An idea about a new spell
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: An idea about a new spell  (Read 412 times)
BlueFlame
United_Kingdom 

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~

View Profile

An idea about a new spell
« on: 06/07/03 at 12:36:00 »
Quote Quote

I was thinking that people dont seem to wana play with mages much now and they are going down a bit so i had an idea that may make people play more
A new spell

Called something like Freze
and it does some damage but also has a change to freze the enemy for a period of time
the spell could take up all stamina and would Freze people for longer the higher lv you are and it should cost more mana than beam

so its like an assassinate but can freze the enemy on the spot and doesnt do as much damage

tell me what you think about the idea
IP Logged

Page or Memo | Lyetor | Existenz | Citrus | Delirius | Centurion | ~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

Re: An idea about a new spell
« Reply #1 on: 06/07/03 at 13:50:05 »
Quote Quote

So your gonna use all your stamina, just to stop someone from moving? No offense, but you havent thought this through properly have you.

Firstly if your using all your stamina, you too are stuck defenseless until your stamina regains.

If its like an assassinate, so it does damage aswell as freezes them. So what if they resist? You just wasted 5 stamina, and a shed load of mana, and leave yourself defensless.

It's a nice thoughts, but not really appropriate. If however, it used 1 stamina, it would be thought of as overpowered, and be like a 'Grasping Vines' substitute. I would like to be able to stop people from moving.
However, not at the great expense that your talking about. Perhaps an alternative spells, along the same lines would be better?...although then it would be like 'Slow', as previously discussed.
IP Logged
BlueFlame
United_Kingdom 

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 06/08/03 at 15:02:39 »
Quote Quote

ok then maybe you dont use all stamina and it does damage like flame and has a chance of freezing them

how that sound?
IP Logged

Page or Memo | Lyetor | Existenz | Citrus | Delirius | Centurion | ~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 06/09/03 at 19:33:55 »
Quote Quote

Look on the Topic called "Bind", by Prophet. I think his idea, which is along the same lines of this. Even if it is from another game it what you were trying to say.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.