Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Pc Problem »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/06/24 at 13:45:09

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Technical Support
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   Pc Problem
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Pc Problem  (Read 324 times)
Artemis

Samus, Jocasta ingame.

Derrogative   Derrogative
View Profile WWW Email

Pc Problem
« on: 02/04/04 at 08:52:40 »
Quote Quote

I have a big problem with my new computer, it's not related to nightmist  but I've ran out of help options and would really appreciate any help I could get. I'm having boot failure. Let me know JLH if it's okay to ask about this here and i'll explain what's happened. Ty.
IP Logged

Something has to change. Undeniable dilemma. Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear. Constant over stimulation numbs me and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Jurian
Netherlands 

Lillium inter spinas, The lilly among thorns

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Pc Problem
« Reply #1 on: 02/04/04 at 12:25:00 »
Quote Quote

maybe it should go in off topic but whats the exact problem? you seem to be able to get on nm easy enough Cheesy
IP Logged

I dream about how it's going to end,
Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
I only want my mind to be clear.
Artemis

Samus, Jocasta ingame.

Derrogative   Derrogative
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Pc Problem
« Reply #2 on: 02/04/04 at 12:45:55 »
Quote Quote

I could get on nightmist still yes but the pc I get stuck using only enables me to run 1 alt successfully. Not to mention I have to reboot every 15 mins because it only has 64MB.

Never the less, after taking the "dead" hdd and setting it as a slave and putting it in the gateway pc, it didn't read it at all. You'd think for sure it was dead right? Well convinced it was I set it back to master and put it back in the tower and hooked it up again. I booted it one last time just to make sure... and the freakin thing booted lol. I went to bios and set primary to auto and it detected it with no prob. I'm on it now. No problems thus forth. Had to be a loose connection.. must have been bumped when the tower was shipped here from FL. Still weird i think.. But ty anyway guys. Shh jurian Tongue
IP Logged

Something has to change. Undeniable dilemma. Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear. Constant over stimulation numbs me and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.