Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - cant get on »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/06/24 at 13:00:01

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Technical Support
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   cant get on
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: cant get on  (Read 626 times)
porter
USA 

Reality is a fragment inside of my soul

View Profile

cant get on
« on: 02/02/04 at 21:08:03 »
Quote Quote

ok i was on nightmist and got booted off. now when i log on i get  connection error. whats up with thatHuh!Huh!?!

i really dont feel like having to download it.  i mean why we all having to have this happen to us. not being able to get on.  can someone plz help me
IP Logged

My rendition of reality, call it bad or good-wrong or right-believe in me and i'll believe in you, and everything's tight. Reality is a fragment inside of my soul-my eyes are closed-head spinning
Exor
USA 

I believe in a thing called loooooove!

View Profile Email

Re: cant get on
« Reply #1 on: 02/02/04 at 21:12:47 »
Quote Quote

servers down I spose.
IP Logged

Mark was here... again.. October 2 2017 <3
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

Re: cant get on
« Reply #2 on: 02/03/04 at 05:19:40 »
Quote Quote

on 02/02/04 at 21:08:03, porter wrote:
ok i was on nightmist and got booted off. now when i log on i get  connection error. whats up with thatHuh!Huh!?!

i really dont feel like having to download it.  i mean why we all having to have this happen to us. not being able to get on.  can someone plz help me

If it's an ongoing problem, just redownload it. In the time it takes to get a response, diagnose the problem, and find a fix for it, you could have downloaded the game a million times.
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.