Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - rolling crits from website »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/03/24 at 04:58:43

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Suggestions
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   rolling crits from website
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: rolling crits from website  (Read 1293 times)
Surkillalot
USA 

Nígh†mí§†

JOSHsc007
View Profile WWW Email

Re: rolling crits from website
« Reply #20 on: 02/15/04 at 07:48:47 »
Quote Quote

well this topic does have its ups and downs when it comes to rollin on the site ya i think it would be cool in all and yet there still is a lot of stuff that would have to be done to make it work so if it gets considerd whitch it probly wont it would take a while to work the bugs out and by that time some guy will pobly cheat and make some kinda bot to roll a 6 stat so its probly not goin to be done tho its a kool idea
IP Logged

porter
USA 

Reality is a fragment inside of my soul

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: 02/15/04 at 08:56:59 »
Quote Quote

ok take the time to make it...and if you do i dont see why it would not work...i mean it is a really good idea..i and i dont see how someone would make something to do whatever if its doen right...i mean look at the roller in accu now...
IP Logged

My rendition of reality, call it bad or good-wrong or right-believe in me and i'll believe in you, and everything's tight. Reality is a fragment inside of my soul-my eyes are closed-head spinning
porter
USA 

Reality is a fragment inside of my soul

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 02/18/04 at 14:50:13 »
Quote Quote

ok staff going to look this overHuh or even post saying it sucks
IP Logged

My rendition of reality, call it bad or good-wrong or right-believe in me and i'll believe in you, and everything's tight. Reality is a fragment inside of my soul-my eyes are closed-head spinning
Wolfgang
USA 

P|-|33|2 /\/\y 14c|< 0F 833|2

DeadKennedy5569
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #23 on: 02/18/04 at 19:56:03 »
Quote Quote

on 02/14/04 at 16:26:22, Everlast wrote:
People play nightmist too much, schools make the things so you can't play games, maybe people should get used to not doing something with nightmist for a solid 3 hours...

Yeah... people really should learn to go a while without playing it. Tis not healthy.

I just dont think its a good idea to make the roller available. If not for the reason that it would indeed be easier to alter the stats, then just because. Period. (*too lazy to make a real argument at the moment...*)
IP Logged

I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL, PLEDGE ALLEGEANCE -Propagandhi
IG: Wolfgang, Captain Rehab
JLH
Game Creator / Administrator
United_Kingdom 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #24 on: 02/18/04 at 21:03:16 »
Quote Quote

not happening, if you can't connect to the game properly, there is little point in rolling, anyway, you should be working at school or whatever.
IP Logged

Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.