Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Mix up at the Boars Tusk. »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/26/24 at 20:35:28

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Roleplay Forum
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   Mix up at the Boars Tusk.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Mix up at the Boars Tusk.  (Read 3234 times)
Amy
USA 

With each choice comes consequences

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

Re: Mix up at the Boars Tusk.
« Reply #20 on: 02/09/04 at 17:23:14 »
Quote Quote

on 02/09/04 at 03:56:20, Mip wrote:
((I read through this and I'm so confused! >_<
There's a reason people have names. It's so we don't have to call each other "The Man," "The Woman," "The Halfling..." etc.

Oh, well. Perhaps I complain too much. XD))

(ooc Mip, in true RP, until you actually meet someone, you can not realistically call them by name. Often people refer to them as such.. Halfling, the man, the woman, stranger.. etc, until IC they learn their name or are introduced. You wouldn't know a mans name just because he walked into a room unless he was wearing a name tag or you overheard their name being used.)
IP Logged

Each path we have chosen led us to where we are. Each path we choose in the future will determine our destiny.
Mip
Canada 

ph34r teh cute ones

steven_huynh53   FlamingMoron69
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #21 on: 02/09/04 at 21:32:57 »
Quote Quote

on 02/09/04 at 17:23:14, Amy wrote:

(ooc Mip, in true RP, until you actually meet someone, you can not realistically call them by name. Often people refer to them as such.. Halfling, the man, the woman, stranger.. etc, until IC they learn their name or are introduced. You wouldn't know a mans name just because he walked into a room unless he was wearing a name tag or you overheard their name being used.)

((True, however, it seems we are all writing from an Omniscient perspective which means the authors would know everything - including names. Either way, I don't want to carry on a huge argument. Let's just say you're right and I'm wrong? ^^;; ))
IP Logged

Click here to feed the hungry. It doesn't cost you a dime. It only takes 5 seconds.

Affinity's End
Silverwizard
Canada 

The Great And Powerful Wizard

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 02/10/04 at 15:50:18 »
Quote Quote

Silverwizard (the gnome mage) looks at the person now sitting next to him with all the animals and then to his companion the theif. He orders an ale for himself again and slowly drinks it. He scans the room for all escapes but he would probaly not use them for a fight is usually a fight to the death when justice is involved. He then looks at the man cordially and asks if he would want something.
IP Logged

The Silverwizard, The Great and powerful Wizard, And the Over Lord Of The Warroirs Of The Mist
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.