Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - The Sleeping Fox (nostalgia) »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/23/24 at 14:03:01

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Roleplay Forum
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   The Sleeping Fox (nostalgia)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Sleeping Fox (nostalgia)  (Read 2901 times)
Bishop
USA 

Draco Honoris - Fighting for Honor and Goodness

View Profile Email

The Sleeping Fox (nostalgia)
« on: 10/07/03 at 18:09:17 »
Quote Quote

A dark figure steps into the threshold of the tavern door; a slender man in coal-gray robes shrouded in an equally dark gray, hooded cloak.  The wear of many days harsh travel is evident in the faded garments.  However, there is no sense of weariness in the countenance of this traveler, he stands erect, shoulders out, rigid and tense.  Wavy locks of black hair dangle from beneath the hood, as he stands motionless in the tavern doorway.  After a long, still moment you observe the figure’s form swell slightly as he takes a long, deep breath.  Exhaling, his whole demeanor seems to relax somewhat, becoming more casual - at ease.  As the breath finishes, he strides deliberately to the bar, pulling back his hood as the barkeep examines him expectantly.

A look of recognition is evident on the barkeep’s face as a ghostly “Well...” whispers from his lips.
IP Logged

"What you fear in the night in the day comes to call anyway."
Bishop
USA 

View Profile Email

(cont.)
« Reply #1 on: 10/09/03 at 17:10:11 »
Quote Quote

“The smell of blood still carries down...”  *looking up, back to the darkest corner of the room where a hatch can be seen leading to the attic*

Bartender: “You expected that to have changed?”  *chuckles*  
*sets two small cups on the bar between them and begins to dig around under the bar - the high-pitched clanking of glass and ceramic containers hitting each other can be heard*

“No – no, I guess not...”
“I haven’t been back long, but it doesn’t appear anything’s changed... - no, I didn’t expect any.” *grins*

Bartender: *re-emerges from rummaging beneath the bar with an amused smirk on his face*
Draco Honoris is still strong, although others have gained strength as well.”  
*delicately pours the liquid from an oval-shaped, crystal jug into the cups*

“So it appears; I’ve already made my greetings there.”
(with the thought there’s a sparkle in his eyes and a prideful grin on his lips, which fade as quickly as they appeared)

Bartender: “Of course you did.”  (in a manner that ‘how could he have thought otherwise’)

(in a hushed voice, heavy with feeling) “It’s a good family...”

Bartender:  “I’m sure it is.”  *finishes pouring*

As if it were a practiced ritual, each man takes his cup and raises it to his lips.  Pausing momentarily, they inhale deeply of the fumes, and then quickly empty the cup into his mouth.  Pausing there again, relishing the flavor and warmth before swallowing it down with eyes closed.  A long moment of silence follows as each focus on the sensation of the elixir as it spreads within them.

They continue to speak for a while, but in hushed tones...

IP Logged

Drake_Lord
USA 

View Profile

Re: The Sleeping Fox (nostalgia)
« Reply #2 on: 10/12/03 at 14:35:48 »
Quote Quote

A young, sharp, clean cut man enters the room, obviously a member or a religious sect, his white robes are very clean and well kept and marked with gold colored religious emblems. His charming charasmatic smile giving even the coldest of hearts a sense of warmth. He pays the barkeep gold coins, and gets an ale. He looks around the room, and sees a man in grey clothes at the bar and takes a seat at a table in the corner. He pulls out a medicine bag, filled with a green herb. He puts it back under his robes and retrieves his long wooden pipe, seemingly elven from the intricate engravings on the pipe. As he lights it, the smell floods the room and his eyes redden and glaze over. He finishes his ale and pays the barkeep some more gold to rent a room. He walks upstairs in a cheerful mood. He seemingly needs rest for the long day of helping others that lays in wait.
« Last Edit: 10/13/03 at 08:26:40 by Drake_Lord » IP Logged

~~Draco Honoris Forever~~
Pker blood tastes like wine.
Amy
USA 

With each choice comes consequences

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: 10/13/03 at 03:44:18 »
Quote Quote

*She leans against her lance as she walks into the Sleeping Fox, a smile present on her face as she sees Bishop as well as Drake among the patrons there... she steps forward as blonde curls fall about her face and bows her head...

Her words come softly, but strong, true "Bishop, it is so good to have you home.. the family is well, after all, we gave our word to ye that it would remain strong".  She walks over handing the Bartender a small handful of gold coins.. "Ensure my family is served whatever they wish" she bows her head to the two gentleman and speaks once more "I have training of agents to do.. Be well and I shall see you later within our home"

*with that done she taps her lance upon the ground, turns on her heel and heads off to give direction to her teams and start some training*
IP Logged

Each path we have chosen led us to where we are. Each path we choose in the future will determine our destiny.
DemonSkys
USA 

Momento Mori

alaskaredrose   alaskaredrose
View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 10/13/03 at 13:42:49 »
Quote Quote

Princess Aerial

A little girl of about 10 years of age walked over to the man besides the bar. Gently tugging his shirt,"Hello I'm Aerial. I haven't seen you in a long time." her smile was bright and cheerful.  

Dropping into a little bit of a curtsy, she'd rise up and offer the man a cookie. "I'm still here if ya need me." she takes another cookie and tosses it at the head of the retreating lady Amy. with a giggle she steps back and fireflies seem to come from everywhere swirling about her little form. As they fade away into the distance she'd be already gone... leaving only the sound of her child like laughter
IP Logged

From the shadows....
Drake_Lord
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 10/14/03 at 05:00:07 »
Quote Quote

Next Morning

Drake awakens and goes down the steps to see a few town drunks passed out over some of the tables, one bruised from the night's brawls. Drake chuckles to himself at the thought of violence without cause. He is approached by a young teen who is wearing tattered robes and holging a short sword for some spare change. He looks at his bank account and sees three thousand gold and frowns. He gives the boy 500 gold peices anyhow. "The clergy sure do not make a living like they used to for thier good deeds..." He chuckles to himself, pulls out a loaf of bread and orders a pint of ale and sits down to eat his breakfast... All the while cautiously eyeing the room sizing up the people in it.. As a cleric, you always have to stay one step ahead of people.. You never know when your time will come..
IP Logged

Trevayne

Keeper of the Dead

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 10/17/03 at 05:49:48 »
Quote Quote

The tattered cloak struggles to cover her gray-green doublet and crimson hair. Her appearance is unassuming, perhaps even a bit commonplace. You might pass her on the road without giving a second glance, assuming her to be a seamstress, a maidservant, or perhaps a scullery cook. Only the occasional flickering spark that dances about her staff reveals that she is not.

She stands at the doorway to the Sleeping Fox, watching the travelers come and go.  She watches and waits.

Patrons come to the Sleeping Fox for the midday meal. She glances briefly at each one as the enter through the splintered wooden doors, but each time she returns to her vigil in silence.

Evening comes, and still she stands. The waiting does not seem to bother her. Years of training all lead to this one crucial meeting.  One more night waiting will make no difference.

The sounds of the tavern are more boisterous now.  As the ale flows freely so do the voices of the patrons.

Shortly before the mid-night, a lone traveller approaches from the northern gate. His stride is the slow, deliberate pace gained only from long journeys. His hands sit empty at his side... no weapon for protection against the wolves of the northern woods, no bedroll to comfort him as he rests, no sacks of provisions to sustain him through his journey.

He might be the one.

His words float across the darkness that separates them, a gentle whisper. "I hold the line between darkness and light." He draws the hood back from his face. His skin has the pallor of someone unaccustomed to the sunlight. The tarnished silver circlet symbolizes his devotion to maintain the line between life and death.  

He is the one. Trevayne. The Keeper of the Dead.

The words that she was taught so many years ago come to her effortlessly now. "I stand in the light and do battle against the coming darkness. I am called Aeryn. I stand ready to aid you, Master Keeper. Tell me what I must do."

He looks past her, into the Sleeping Fox.  "This place... there is a scent here... but it is not ... the scent that ... I seek." The cadence of his voice is broken, unusual, as if he were unsure of this language, or perhaps was listening to someone else speaking inbetween his own words.

His voice becomes drops lower, "There...  are thieves here....  Murderers, scoundrels...  cutpurses, and swindlers... But there... is also a... powerful... light... The honorable... dragon..."

His cadence changes, the words coming more quickly now, the determination is clear.  "Seek them inside. They are your new family. Guard them well."

She is stunned, unsure of herself for the first time since she was but a child.  "But... am I not to travel with you?  I am bonded to you.  I am prepared for the hardship and ..."

"... and hardship you will have.  But I must walk this path alone.  You must do what I cannot." His words are sharp now, with an otherworldly clarity.  "Serve the light.  Serve the Dragon."

He turns, and sets off north-west throught the gates. She knew his destination even before he arrived. The tower of Zanitos. But now for the first time, her destination is clear.  With one hand on her staff, she turns back toward the Sleeping Fox. Inside she will find Bishop and pledge her loyalty. The noise of the tavern begins to engulf her, but she still clearly hears the words of the Keeper.

"Hold the line between darkness and light."
IP Logged

In Game: Aeryn, Bernard, Trevayne, ...
LoKey
USA 

Once a Thorn, Always a Thorn

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: 10/17/03 at 18:53:37 »
Quote Quote

The night air rushes in the open window of the Sleeping Fox Inn, where the aroma of ale and wine gently swirl within the breeze. The patrons are huddled at their respective tables, engaged in their conversations, some laughing and joking, others in solitude or quiet contemplation.

An unknown visitor has slipped in unnoticed, concealed within the depths of the shadows that line the back wall. His eyes slowly scan the room as he measures those who are gathered as to potential dangers. Noticing that no present danger seems to be near, his hazel eyes focus on a figure standing at the bar that is engaged in conversation with the tender of drinks. A slight smile caresses the lips of this silent and unseen figure.

Softly a voice can be heard from the shadows as the figure makes himself known in his address to the man at the bar...

"Well, tis been some time since I have seen ye my friend." Lokey steps from the shadows and slowly approaches Bishop and notes the smirk that forms on Bishop's face as he continues, "I see that the road has finally brought ye full circle and ye once more stand in the lands in which ye belong. Tis good to see ye."

The two exchange a firm handshake of greeting and begin to converse in low tones so as to not disturb others. The bartender brings Lokey a flagon of wine, imported from the elven lands. The two share stories and conversation as the time drifts by and patrons come and go.

Lokey's gaze shifts to the bar top when a flash of light and movement catches his attention. A piece of parchment has been placed there by an unseen individual. Lokey slowly opens the parchment and reads. His face shifts from the joyful expression of the return of his friend, to an expression that reveals his anger in a slightly wrinkled brow. He addresses his friend...

"I'm sorry my friend, but matters need my attention. Tis truly good to see ye and we will have to catch up as to how the fates have treated us soon. But until then my friend, be safe and be well. I will see ye soon."

With a slight nod in the direction of the shadows in the corner, Lokey turns and heads for the door. The sound of quick movement quietly echos from the corner as a shadow shifts and is gone before it can be noticed. As eyes turn back to where Lokey should be, nothing but air can be found.
IP Logged

"Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

~From Dylan Thomas': Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night~
DEFCON

Email

« Reply #8 on: 10/17/03 at 23:17:03 »
Quote Quote

Sneeking in from the shadows Arrive's Defcon ,Slowly followed by his lynch mob(Apogee,Cosworth,Possessed and Xfang) Whom once used this small bar as there safe house which has been known to hide some of the realms most dangerous killers known to this world. As there slowly drink away into the early hours of the night and into the morning watching, waiting seeing whos where and whats going on in this small town on the mist

(first time dont slate me if it sucks)
IP Logged
Drake_Lord
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 10/18/03 at 02:28:14 »
Quote Quote

He smiles at LoKey's drink of choice, as Drake is a connoisseur of all forms of drink and smoke alike. He gives LoKey a nod as he leaves, letting him know that a friend of the Dragon is one of his as well. Drake, now heavily under the intoxicating spell of his elven herbs, looks around the room with a smile, only to come back down to reality as Defcon's lynch mob enters. He keeps himself un-noticable as to try not to attract attention to himself, the party could easily take his life. He regains confidence, as he looks once again to Bishop at the bar, and remembers why he came here, to keep an eye full of wisdom on him, to aid in any form, and to help with his mystical cleric spells if need be. He starts to realize, a newcomer to this land, that perhaps his white hooded robes, embroidered with golden silk crosses and other holy symbols, is a bad idea, and might attract attention to himself. He shrugs the thought off, and begins to flirt with the beautiful women in the bar.
IP Logged

Bishop
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #10 on: 10/27/03 at 17:41:04 »
Quote Quote

{previously}
With the quick entry and exit of Lady Amy and the little Princess Aerial, Bishop is struck with a loss of words; his countenance softens and he smiles warmly as his beloved friends pass before him.

{earlier, current day}
Early in the day, mid-morning, Bishop enters the Inn doors carrying a satchel stuffed full with rolls of parchment.

passing the bar, where the bartender busily prepares various foodstuffs for lunch, a nod of greeting is exchanged

"There's no shortage of work since my absence."
gins while indicating the satchel of scrolls.

Bartender: chuckles and shakes his head in amusement.

continues past the bar to a remote table in the back of the Inn's common room, nodding to Drake Lord as he passes.  

The satchel is unceremoniously deposited in a vacant chair, and a vial of ink and a decorative quill are delicately placed on the table top near an old, battered candlestick.  He pauses there, standing over the table, looking intently at the old candlestick and the two unlit candles it holds. After a brief glance around the room, his demeanor becomes noticeably focused and he begins to quickly recite an ancient incantation.

As the magical energies initialize, those beings sensitive to such things within the immediate area sense the use of ancient magical energies.

{note: Bishop was once affected by an item that, since, taints all his magic use with ancient magical energies and projects a faint magic burst (variable to the level of magic tapped) when invoked.}

The incantation takes only a few seconds {1st level spell}, after which the candles ignite and Bishop sits and begins to shuffle through the satchel of scrolls.

Hours pass from mid-day into evening as Bishop examines all sorts of documents; messages left during his absence, clan records, membership applications, alliance proposals, etc.  He methodically stops and looks to the doors each time they are heard to move, taking note of everyone’s coming and going. Besides this, and the brief meeting with LoKey, he diligently tends to reading and writing.

{Day passes into night; darkness falls on the city.}

As if signaled by the lighting of torches and lanterns, the literary devices are put away in lieu of a fine smoking pipe.

takes a few minutes to enjoy smoking, then raises and moves to Drake Lord's table.  pleasantries are exchanged for a few minutes, then the tone changes to one of more serious business...bits and pieces can be overheard by those who choose to listen.

"The lost alliance with Broken is distressing for us all."

"More-so for you, I know, but I also know you understand there's nothing we can do; if we turn our back on the slaughter of innocence we destroy all we are (Draco Honoris)."  

IP Logged

Drake_Lord
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: 10/29/03 at 20:03:27 »
Quote Quote

*nods to what Bishop says as he knows his duties to his clan* It sure is hard sometimes. Sometimes I feel that we are alone in a world run off of conflict and senseless slaughter. *lights his pipe and strokes his chin* Im all for killing, but for me satisfaction from a kill knowing that i've somehow made the realm a safer place, where citizens can walk the paths, and not worry about theft or murder.. *breathes in the smoke, making his eyes glow orange, then gold. The elven herbs making him think wisely* Maybe one day when more join us, that day will come, but as of now, there is much just slaughter to be done.. Maybe you look down on me for being violent towards offenders.. But for me death is a form of attonement... And theres much attonement to  be done.. He then is interupted by one of his many gaurds, Shadow_Drake, wrapped in tight cloth, it seems to blend into the suroundings behind him. He speaks to Drake, you overhear some of the conversation. Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha. Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle?? Aye. With this, Drake and his gaurd get up and hastily walk out of the pub.
IP Logged

Sauruman
USA 

Shall we shag now, or shag later?

Lord_CyberDragon   LordGothicDragon
View Profile

« Reply #12 on: 12/04/03 at 10:31:03 »
Quote Quote

The Northern Gatehouse at the City of Nightmist sat with its gate down, giving plain veiw to the open meadow that lay before it, and the thick forest that lay further in the distance. This Gatehouse was made for security, and truth be told there have been only few that were able to enter the city unnoticed.
 As Sauruman walked through the gates, he pondered on that thought. He thought about the few he knew that proved successful, but once he saw the open door of the Inn and the small but visible sign that hung above it's door, all his thoughts turned to his past.
 He casually strolled down the lane to the Inn, his crocodille-leather boots worn from various attacks from both mortalkind and beast. His Fireleaf tunic seemed to show no actual marks of abuse, but the signs were everywhere, from the matching marks on his morning star to the nics and scars that ran over his face.
 He stopped outside the door and sighed. "This will be the first time in a log time, old friend. I've changed much, have you?" He reached out and opened the door to see an Inn teeming with life, both new and old. He saw old friends that he used to know, enemies he had fought while in the surrounding forests and clan members that helped raise him as if he were one of their own. With a slight smile on his face, he walked over to the barkeeper's counter waited until he was finished with his current customer.

"Ah," the barkeeper said as he approached him, "it's only when you have either really bad news or something really valuable that you leave the trees."
 "Not this time my good friend." Sauruman reached over the counter and gave him a breif hug. "I'm just in for old times sakes."

The barkeeper let out a heartly laugh. "Your old times are few, and they're mainly you sneaking my bar with that no good theif of yours."  

"I wouldn't exactly call him no good, he did once manage to steal..."
 "Yes, he stole my gold back from those ruffians in the forest. I remember that." They both stood there, looking off into space and thinking about their old days.
 "Say, Saur, did you hear that there's a new city under construction out in the great forest?"
 "The Royal Forest. And yes, it looks to me like," Suddenly as he was talking, he saw the vision of a rush from one side of the room to the other, the rush back, the dissapear. All the while his head moved rapidly around, looking.

"What? What is it? Is it trouble?" The keeper reached down under the counter and pulled out his small club.
 "It's okay, put that back. I've just been, I don't know, wierd lately. My dreams are starting to get scarier and scarier by the night."
 "You've given nightmares to all that enter the forest, they're probably coming back to their master." He chuckled picked up a retired dwarf's drinking mug and began to wash it.
 "Hey, they deserved what they got, they attempted murder for no reason."
 "So you say."
"No," Sauruman said, assuringly, "I know. They wait along side the road, wating for the innocent."
 "When your theif stole my money back, did he steal from someone innocent?"
 "No, why?"
"Well," he finished cleaning the glass and set it on the counter as he prepared to pour another drink, "you would need both sides of the story before you pick a side."
 "Thank you, but I'll rely on instinct." Sauruman ran his hand over the counter, then the walls as he walked around the inn.
 "Ever find what you were looking for out there?" Sauruman stopped and looked at him. His eyes were suddenly ridgid, stern. They had changed from a coffee brown to a light, lime green. "No." He reached on the side of his tunic and opened a small bag that contained a few gold coins.  
 "Here," he handed them to the innkeeper, "I'm using a bed for a few hours. I need a nap."
 "On the house, Saur. Just like the old days."
Sauruman walked into the loungeroom and laid down. As he lay there, his robe receded and you could see the apperant reptile like skin that he was born with on his legs. "Yeah, just like old times."
IP Logged

The brave do not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.
Drake_Lord
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: 12/06/03 at 23:25:31 »
Quote Quote

Drake smiles as he sees Sauruman enter, seemingly surrounded by all of his friends. A feeling of serenity covers him as he lights his elven pipe habitually. As Sauruman goes to lay down for rest he gives the traveller a nod of assurance and blows smoke rings towards the ceiling.
IP Logged

DemonSkys
USA 

Momento Mori

alaskaredrose   alaskaredrose
View Profile

« Reply #14 on: 12/07/03 at 00:06:48 »
Quote Quote

ooc kinda notes her Shadows falling takes place at sleeping fox..  so sorta falls in with this too if anyone wishes to reply as well
IP Logged

From the shadows....
Silverwizard
Canada 

The Great And Powerful Wizard

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: 02/03/04 at 18:52:39 »
Quote Quote

Late in the second day a mage enters the inn swathed in a full robe, his stature is slightly lesser than others being a gnome but the thief that follows him in also is short. The thief is clutching a dagger or two in his hands and also has many tucked into his belt. The druid is taller he is wearing what appears to be leaves still alive in his hands is a staff, he looks around and looks at the mage when he sees him preparing a spell which Silverwizard stop imeditatly winking at LoKey. The mage speaks, "Its been a long time my friends how have you been?" He goes over to the bar tender and buys drinks for him and his companions sits down and looks at the rest of the room. "Its been too long since I have come to this world I am glad LoKey is still here keeping honour and I rejoice at the return of Bishop knowing Crusher." At the word Crusher a dark look comes across his face.
IP Logged

The Silverwizard, The Great and powerful Wizard, And the Over Lord Of The Warroirs Of The Mist
Amy
USA 

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

« Reply #16 on: 02/03/04 at 19:58:15 »
Quote Quote

*She had been heading to her home north of the grassy meadow when she stopped in her tracks..turning about she steps near the door of the Sleeping Fox Inn.. a familiar voice, several of them.. She listens carefully and steps forward.. her form barely visible through the door of those within. She can see their faces clearly though and she tilts her head.. "Silverwizard... ahhh she remembers him well. " she thinks it had been a long time .. before she has a chance to speak to him she hears the name of her training partner and friend cross his lips and notices his scowl.. her brow furrows and a flash of anger crosses her soft blue eyes.. She steps in further and nods to the wizard.. "Hello, it has been awhile".. but she doesn't move to where he sits.. his obvious annoyance has put her own guard up and she stands against the door, perhaps to see what else is said, perhaps out of instinctive protection.   Turning slightly she nods to the others within, a slight bow of her head accompanies the smile that crosses her face.. "Everything okay in here?" she asks her friends and comrades.. "Let me know if you need assistance" she adds.. She knows that Lokey as well as Trevayne will alert her if there is anything said in rudeness and directed toward her training partner, or her clan itself. It irritates her but she can't quite put her finger on why.. "Journey safely, I have work to do" she says to all and turns on her heal heading once  more toward the Honoris Keep.*
IP Logged

Each path we have chosen led us to where we are. Each path we choose in the future will determine our destiny.
Silverwizard
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #17 on: 02/04/04 at 00:24:12 »
Quote Quote

"I see that you take me as an enemy, I have not changed much while I have been journeying through other realms. I was a friend of Crusher for a long time but I do not trust him anymore I am sorry Amy, I still trust you but I do not agree with the Crusher's style no offence meant." Silverwizard says coldly, "I once said my Bowmaster - may he rest in peace knowing he did well in the world - once said 'old allegences shall hold' that still remains true. LoKey I would like to resume our friendship and Bishop I know I can trust you." He then goes back to his drink, "It's been too long."
IP Logged

The Silverwizard, The Great and powerful Wizard, And the Over Lord Of The Warroirs Of The Mist
Amy
USA 

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

« Reply #18 on: 02/04/04 at 01:01:52 »
Quote Quote

She turns as she hears his voice, walking back in her eyes lock with his and she states clearly "I did not say nor imply that I was your enemy nor that I intended to be. I have always made clear my standings with anyone, this is no different.  You have a right to your opinions, no man can take away the opinions or thoughts of another.. Let it be known though Silver, two do not have to war just because they differ in opinions.  As long as no threat is made toward my friend, I see no reason for us to come into conflict.  Now that you have returned to this world, I wish you a safe journey amid its chaotic dimensions.  On the other hand... " she pauses for a moment, wanting to be sure she chooses the next words carefully.. walking in further and stepping next to the chair in which he sits she speaks.. her lips curl slightly, maybe to soften the words that could be taken harshly..and yet are not meant to be..  "on the other hand... " she repeats.. "If diverse opinions turn to more than just that, and any harm comes to those I hold dear as friends, know that blood will spill.." she means no threat, but wants to make sure that it is known exactly where she stands... yes, everyone has faults and none of them are perfect.. this she knows without a doubt.. as if to assertain the exact depth of his feelings and his intentions she questions.. "now, you wouldn't be one to take a difference of opinion and turn it into a swinging battle amid the already blood filled paths would you?" Leaning back against the bar she crosses her arms over her chest and waits for an answer as she asks for some cider from the tender.
IP Logged

Silverwizard
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: 02/04/04 at 01:11:59 »
Quote Quote

Sits back in his chair casually, "Yes it is possible not to have a battle but it is also true that emotions will be expressed. I express them. I do not wish a battle with anyone especially the allies of Bishop - the first victim of the god's fall of morals. Bishop is an old ally and Crusher is an ally due to affiliation with him only." Silverwizard gets up casting a cantrip to make his robe pure silver. He then walks over to a shadowy corner where he sits with death in his eyes. "I do not believe I spoke true earlier, much has changed in me but it happened slowly i did not notice it the darkness is closer to the surface. The Silverdragon wants to rise."
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.