Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Producing other consumables... »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/04/24 at 13:15:38

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Pacifist Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   Producing other consumables...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Producing other consumables...  (Read 327 times)
Drac

Who ate me lucky charms!? >.<!

Dracoden86
View Profile

Producing other consumables...
« on: 08/10/03 at 03:58:27 »
Quote Quote

just a thought, but wouldnt it be neat if pacifists could be able to produce mana crystals and such by consuming a certain amount of gold? that would be nice i think..

either that.. or there should be an alchemist class or something.. wha ya think?
IP Logged

If Wal-Mart is lowering prices everyday then how come nothing is free yet? Tongue
Phobos
Canada 

-PuppetS-

Fate+and+Horror
View Profile

Re: Producing other consumables...
« Reply #1 on: 08/10/03 at 15:55:08 »
Quote Quote

you should put this in the suggestion part, but I think it sounds cool.
IP Logged

Phobos, Pentium, Jello, Mission, Damage, Alchemist
Threat, Puppet, Disturbance, Victim, Lysdexic, Haunted
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 08/10/03 at 15:57:07 »
Quote Quote

Doubt they will be able to make mana, seeing as its a solo class and they can get mana themselves by tributing, so for whom are they making the mana then?
IP Logged
Drac

Who ate me lucky charms!? >.<!

Dracoden86
View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 08/10/03 at 19:43:30 »
Quote Quote

i was just thinkin about that when me and some other ppl were in the museum and they needed mana.. pacifists being able to produce mana crystals would revolutionize the way ppl train Roll Eyes it would equal no more regular trips back to the shop.. pacifists could even make a lil gold offa it.. by like selling the crystals for a lil more than they worth.. (plz move this post to suggestions when a moderator sees it)
IP Logged

If Wal-Mart is lowering prices everyday then how come nothing is free yet? Tongue
Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 08/10/03 at 20:46:40 »
Quote Quote

Yeah, I was so excited that I had got to lvl 28.. I forgot to grab mana and then go to the museum. Instead, I went ahead and went straight to the museum. Didn't have mana.. so, I was just left out on a little bit of cash. I think.. it'd be great if we were able to produce mana. There'd really be no point in making another class, when Pacifists aren't allowed to log on another alt. But, anyway.. it'd save time.. specially when you happened to be in a rush like I was.
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.