Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Bosses »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 11:49:33

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Improvements
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Bosses
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Bosses  (Read 1048 times)
Dew

Dont sing it..Bring it!!

azzkicker737
View Profile

Bosses
« on: 05/10/03 at 02:05:02 »
Quote Quote

I just recently had a player totally new to the game aske me .."What boss do u you kill to get the blade of honor you have?"And I instantly thought it would be nice to have somne lower lvl bosses like a boss that you had to be lvls 1- 15 to enter the lair. these people get discouraged trying to lvl ..being pked..wich we all do that Smiley...and the first time their highest lvl crit gets to like lvl 15-20 they wanna kill the general .well when they arrive not aware they have no chance at all for the reasons of being to weak or pked by the 24 Archmasters that are there same time everyday...make weapons that arent greater than but a little more rare so as to be worth a little something to trade or sell for. example if a the giant croc drops the boots  then have a boss equal to those lower lvls  but not something that is easily slain but not surrounded by Archies all day and drop a weapon ...say..equal to the BoH but have a diff name just for something new and it will get noobs out training and exploring the whole NM world Smiley...this is not a complaint ..im just thinkin of newcomers and low lvls
IP Logged

Clericz,Extinct ingame
King o Sausage

Email

Re: Bosses
« Reply #1 on: 05/10/03 at 02:18:31 »
Quote Quote

Blade of Sacrifice..?
IP Logged
newb

Throw your life away for justice.

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: 05/10/03 at 04:39:53 »
Quote Quote

I think that more that the blade of sacrifice is needed. Back when I started, there were basically no areas based for lower lvls. Since then, the world of Nightmist has grown (slightly) to accomodate the newer players.
IP Logged

heh
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 05/10/03 at 07:01:57 »
Quote Quote

Blade of Sacrifice
Tattered Robe
Scarlet Dagger
Shield of Faith
Swamps
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

56709527 56709527   zicdeh_silver_moon   ZicdehSilverMoon
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: 05/10/03 at 07:12:40 »
Quote Quote

Speaking of tattered robes lol, I just took three lvl 10 clerics down there and kicked that guys ass and got me some nice robes, those are all nice areas for newbs, but maybe one of these players out there could, oh I don't know, think up of an area for more things? Maybe you Dew since you brought it up.
IP Logged

Doublement

Contact Gaddy, Prism, Ceaser, or Mercury in game.

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 05/10/03 at 07:16:17 »
Quote Quote

BoS takes a pretty good party though...
IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

/bounce should be an emote.

gad- v. to wander about aimlessly seeking amusement
Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

56709527 56709527   zicdeh_silver_moon   ZicdehSilverMoon
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: 05/10/03 at 15:21:09 »
Quote Quote

So I've heard, those clerics are lvl 11 now and I have 3 other lvl 10 crits, ranger,berserker, and fighter, also have a lvl 13 ranger, thinking of trying to go in there when they all hit 15 and taking a group in to check it out since I've never been all the way through that area with a decent party yet.
IP Logged

Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: 05/11/03 at 07:06:57 »
Quote Quote

People complain when we don't give enough things for lvl 30s to do and now it's the opposite.  Let us just say that things will just keep trekin and whatever pops up does so. Tongue
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #8 on: 05/11/03 at 10:14:57 »
Quote Quote

on 05/10/03 at 07:01:57, Zephie wrote:
Blade of Sacrifice
Tattered Robe
Scarlet Dagger
Shield of Faith
Swamps

swamps isnt a 'low level' area. he did say lvl 1-15, and i dunno about you, but ive been there quite a bit, and a party of lvl 15's are going to get past heads that have 2 stamina and hit for 70's, a turtle that hits for 100's, or masquitos that hit for a total of 120. There is a reason why up to lvl 25 can go in.
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 05/11/03 at 12:49:22 »
Quote Quote

I seem to do just fine with my army of lvl 15s.
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 05/11/03 at 12:53:39 »
Quote Quote

But we were talking about new bosses for new players...dont think they got an army of lvl 15's
IP Logged
Dew

Dont sing it..Bring it!!

azzkicker737
View Profile

« Reply #11 on: 05/12/03 at 09:07:21 »
Quote Quote

i was just thinking out loud i guess not complaining ....i realize there are some geared for lower lvls ...but wondered if its possible to not go at a boss with 6 alts and a party or not meaning one crit and by yerself for 2 minutes to get a grand prize from it ...i dunno lol,,just was a thought at the time ..Smiley
IP Logged

Clericz,Extinct ingame
Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #12 on: 05/12/03 at 14:55:44 »
Quote Quote

on 05/11/03 at 12:49:22, Zephie wrote:
I seem to do just fine with my army of lvl 15s.

How large is your army? And have you actually faced the hydra with lvl 15's?
IP Logged
Oblivion

Psychedelic

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: 05/14/03 at 23:41:41 »
Quote Quote

I fought hydra head, with a lv 22, 23, 18, 15 alt party, did okay, but healing was full time job, nice xp, but lots of healing.
I left after killing few heads, was useing way to much mana.
IP Logged

And so in the sky shines the electric eye supernatural king takes earth under his wing Heaven's golden chorus sings, Hells angels flap their wings Evil Souls fall to Hell ever trapped in burning cells
Blast

Email

« Reply #14 on: 05/15/03 at 19:35:01 »
Quote Quote

i think noobs need more areas Cheesy but areas should be easy so they re for real noobs, not just game heroes low lvl charasters
IP Logged
alicia

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: 05/15/03 at 22:57:41 »
Quote Quote

** Blade of Sacrifice
can complete that area with 2 crits, u just need to know the map. There is a bug in that area, go a certain direction near the start square and you end up on sewers 2/3 ladder (trailing maggots into the main sewers)  

** Tattered Robe
I never did get the point of this area, some people say it is good for training, i find training on snakes quicker at those levels, and the boss folds easily

** Scarlet Dagger
Pretty good (until you get to lvl10 and can be assassinated by lvl20's) i used to make quite a bit of gold in there when i started. You have to figure out a lot of secret passages to get to the main boss though. Twas a sad moment the first time i levelled a theif out of there

** Shield of Faith
I still havnt managed to get the drop...

** Swamps
yea this area is mainly for 20-25 characters, or lower levels alts torch training with a higher lvl cleric (new players obviously wont have a high lvl cleric)
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: 05/15/03 at 23:05:19 »
Quote Quote

on 05/15/03 at 22:57:41, Alicia wrote:
** Blade of Sacrifice
can complete that area with 2 crits, u just need to know the map. There is a bug in that area, go a certain direction near the start square and you end up on sewers 2/3 ladder (trailing maggots into the main sewers)  

perhaps one day you'd like to show me in order to fix it?
IP Logged

Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #17 on: 05/16/03 at 04:07:35 »
Quote Quote

on 05/15/03 at 22:57:41, Alicia wrote:
** Blade of Sacrifice

Taking advantage of bugs is a bannable offense.
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
alicia

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: 05/16/03 at 13:50:15 »
Quote Quote

lol u cant really 'take advantage' of it, all it does is get you lost coz u dont know its sent you there until you try going up to the cover area, and fin you cant coz ur in sewers 2 somehow.... with a maggot
IP Logged
Hatchet Warrior

"The soul your body carries really has no worth"

Homeless+x+Larry
View Profile

« Reply #19 on: 05/16/03 at 13:52:58 »
Quote Quote

Why would anyone really want to be training, and end up in the sewers?...
IP Logged

"You never know what even your closest friends will say about you once you leave the room"

Main Crit: Loco
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.