Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Barbarian/Berserker »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 12:25:53

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Improvements
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Barbarian/Berserker
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Barbarian/Berserker  (Read 1271 times)
Insomnia
Sweden 

View Profile

Re: Barbarian/Berserker
« Reply #20 on: 05/19/03 at 21:21:31 »
Quote Quote

on 05/19/03 at 20:57:03, Stigmata wrote:
Sorry but I fail to see what relevance this holds to improving the game?

Someone suggested clothes for berserkers, and Pandilex said no since "they lived and fought naked according to the history books". Happy? Smiley
IP Logged

Fair enough.
Stigmata
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: 05/19/03 at 21:33:27 »
Quote Quote

The main perpose of this thread was to get the name of berserkers changed to barbarians.....which I can't see improving the game.

And i'm always happy.
IP Logged
Insomnia
Sweden 

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 05/19/03 at 21:45:39 »
Quote Quote

Pandilex started talking about the berserkes not wearing clothes aswell, and while having the "Ok, asking staff" thread running at the same time, I thought it would be good to remark that his information about berserkers is wrong.
IP Logged

Fair enough.
Stigmata
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #23 on: 05/19/03 at 22:05:33 »
Quote Quote

It may be wrong, but you could argue that about most things in the game.  
Berserkers getting clothes isn't really necessary when you think about it, when there are far more important things to be developed and added.

I'm sure Pandilex has taken note of the info you provided though, even though there isn't really anything he can do with it.
IP Logged
Lady_Maha
Germany 

I found my Tao - how about you?

81348228 81348228   tannygurl   Tanja+Hilton
View Profile WWW

« Reply #24 on: 05/19/03 at 23:42:07 »
Quote Quote

The reason we are posting this is because Pandilex has NOT taken the info on berserkers and their clothing, instead he claims that our info, although it comes from many different sources, is wrong.

The reason why we wish to have clothes for berserkers is simple for anyone who knows how to roleplay. We want to keep it realistic roleplay, and naked berserkers simply aren't. Just as it's unrealistic to have people run around wearing spiked armor, yet their bottom part is completely uncovered.

Whether you would choose to spend a few coins on clothing or not, would be up to you, since it would have no relevance in armor, but for those who prefer to actually roleplay instead of just clicking on images to kill, the clothing issue is quite important.
IP Logged

If you want to become whole, first let yourself become broken. (Lao Tse in the Tao Te Ching)
Jono

Email

« Reply #25 on: 05/26/03 at 05:16:17 »
Quote Quote

Whats it matter what u call them...It's the same freakin thing it matters nothing what u call them...jeese call them barbarians if u want IT DOESNT MATTER!!!!!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.