Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Desc. Chruch »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 14:35:50

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Improvements
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Desc. Chruch
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Desc. Chruch  (Read 307 times)
Starry
New_Zealand 

View Profile

Desc. Chruch
« on: 03/23/03 at 07:18:46 »
Quote Quote

Who ever made the church needs shot, lol i think it could have a few more monsters in there, last time I was there it only had like 2 ghosts and the Boss who drops some robes (I can't remember its name) here are some sujections... we know my sujection are rubbish but hey, it gives me something to do.

Aged Ghost - Does around 20 hp damage, has 2 stamina uses a 'Ghostly Wind' ( A Aged Ghost apears out of no where and charges at you, hurting you for 20 points of damage)

IP Logged

Cry me a god dammn river!
Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

56709527 56709527   zicdeh_silver_moon   ZicdehSilverMoon
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Desc. Chruch
« Reply #1 on: 03/23/03 at 08:33:24 »
Quote Quote

it has more then 2 ghosts, theres one at the first intersection, two at the alter, and three east and west of the intersection, it's a nice place for lvl 1-15, especially healers who wanna be safe.
IP Logged

Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #2 on: 03/23/03 at 12:35:24 »
Quote Quote

actually its good for healers lvl 1-8, anything higher have to sit and wait for the grueling respawn. i think it would be kinda fun to see this small church enlarged just a bit (even though this is such an old area)
IP Logged
drizzt_dourden

fear the pointy stick!!!

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 03/23/03 at 13:34:28 »
Quote Quote

i would welcome a new set of caves beneath the church....possibly of a demonic influence...tying in with the spirit of ruh'guhl(sp?) even possibly connecting all the way to the demonic barracks.
IP Logged

you must cut down the mightiest tree in the *dense*forest wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith.....a herring!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.