Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Abolishing Training Guilds. »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 15:03:45

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Improvements
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Abolishing Training Guilds.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Abolishing Training Guilds.  (Read 1479 times)
Jurian
Netherlands 

Lillium inter spinas, The lilly among thorns

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Abolishing Training Guilds.
« Reply #20 on: 03/17/03 at 11:56:16 »
Quote Quote

here's an idea that could replace the lvl 30 guild thingies :p

http://81.99.152.130/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=mapdev;action=display;nu m=1047584766;start=0
IP Logged

I dream about how it's going to end,
Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
I only want my mind to be clear.
Valentine

Welcome to  the  human race.

hillarydavis2000
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Abolishing Training Guilds.
« Reply #21 on: 03/17/03 at 16:27:38 »
Quote Quote

on 03/12/03 at 17:01:41, Momba wrote:
If people choose to level in arena it is their lose. Bears are awesome exp and very close to the guilds so it would in most cases be no farther from the arena to the guild as it would be from the forrest.

I don't see that it's a loss...you still get the exp needed for the first 10 levels in about an hour (a little longer if you're a mage), and you don't have the risked of being PKed.

My post was only in reference to the exp cap on first 10 levels (when you are running to the guild every 10 minutes to level).

Regarding the level-capped areas, setting the grids to no-respawn (which I believe most non-town/non-safe areas should be) would fix that. You can't stay logged on forever! Smiley Granted, that would be a pain to set the existing areas too, but as the game progresses, so should the areas.
IP Logged

"Nobody controls his own life, Ender. The best you can do is choose to be controlled by good people, by people who love you." Ender's Game
Some of us are more human than others.
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.