Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Orc Caves »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/29/24 at 17:36:08

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Improvements
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Orc Caves
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Orc Caves  (Read 680 times)
Momba

Email

Orc Caves
« on: 02/23/03 at 12:22:00 »
Quote Quote

The place needs a face lift. Possibly expanding the area would be great. Maybe even having another entrance/exit connected to one of the areas currently being built. Good area for lower levels but gets very boring after awhile.
IP Logged
drizzt_dourden

fear the pointy stick!!!

View Profile

Re: Orc Caves
« Reply #1 on: 02/23/03 at 13:41:33 »
Quote Quote

under construction:pester krillick

hey krill!......get on it will ya!...heh, just messin.
IP Logged

you must cut down the mightiest tree in the *dense*forest wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith.....a herring!
Silverwizard
Canada 

The Great And Powerful Wizard

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 02/23/03 at 14:02:03 »
Quote Quote

I do not go in this area much cause all that there is to do is get pked and kill orcs.
IP Logged

The Silverwizard, The Great and powerful Wizard, And the Over Lord Of The Warroirs Of The Mist
JLH
Game Creator / Administrator
United_Kingdom 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: 02/23/03 at 16:40:13 »
Quote Quote

krillick is no longer working on this area, since he'd been working on it for about a year, so i finalised bits and set it open. it will stay as is unless a staff submits a request to expand it.
IP Logged

Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.
Bishop
USA 

Draco Honoris - Fighting for Honor and Goodness

View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: 02/23/03 at 16:42:27 »
Quote Quote

This area (to scale) comes within one square of either the barracks or the sewers (I have a map of the realm to scale  Smiley.  I think another entrance (hidden using maybe a /switch) is a terrific idea, as well as expanding the area to have a purpose or at least lead to an area with more of a purpose.

Also, as I was working on at the time of my demise as Cyric, the Barracks desperately needs expanded (enlarged) - it is way to small for an area as popular as it is.

Maybe before 2005 some of this work will be squeezed in amoung all of the spontaneous updates...
IP Logged

"What you fear in the night in the day comes to call anyway."
JLH
Game Creator / Administrator
United_Kingdom 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: 02/23/03 at 18:38:32 »
Quote Quote

i booked up until 2005, how about july 2006?
IP Logged

Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.
Silverwizard
Canada 

The Great And Powerful Wizard

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 02/23/03 at 20:05:07 »
Quote Quote

LOL well maybe the area could get some player input. Maybe an orc general and some expansion.
IP Logged

The Silverwizard, The Great and powerful Wizard, And the Over Lord Of The Warroirs Of The Mist
the Kiheitai

We're headstrong to take on anyone

weaselking123   weaselking123
View Profile Email

« Reply #7 on: 02/23/03 at 21:36:15 »
Quote Quote

Call it cheiftain, not general. My goodness, already getting redundant. Well, I believe that if palyers would submit ideas and information as Pandilex has posted in the Game Development area, things could be added if someone has the right ideas.
IP Logged

the Kiheitai: proud members of DRACO HONORIS...Represent
drizzt_dourden

fear the pointy stick!!!

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 02/24/03 at 09:23:17 »
Quote Quote

on 02/23/03 at 16:40:13, JLH wrote:
krillick is no longer working on this area, since he'd been working on it for about a year, so i finalised bits and set it open. it will stay as is unless a staff submits a request to expand it.

i knew that actually, cept for the part about releasing bits of it(ill have to check that out). it was just a lame joke.
IP Logged

you must cut down the mightiest tree in the *dense*forest wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith.....a herring!
King_Macros

Email

« Reply #9 on: 02/25/03 at 04:55:17 »
Quote Quote

I haven't seen krillick on forever, does he still work on the game, or for that matter even staff anymore?
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.