Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - New Clan Room Ideas »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 04:52:45

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Improvements
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   New Clan Room Ideas
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: New Clan Room Ideas  (Read 2591 times)
drizzt_dourden

fear the pointy stick!!!

View Profile

Re: New Clan Room Ideas
« Reply #20 on: 12/12/02 at 16:47:31 »
Quote Quote

churches in clanhouse can be made just for rp value....just write a description.

item shop also needs improvement.....if u buy a potion and donate it just for a clannie to buy it at 50% ur still loosing 50% of your gold.
IP Logged

you must cut down the mightiest tree in the *dense*forest wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith.....a herring!
Valentine

Welcome to  the  human race.

hillarydavis2000
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #21 on: 12/12/02 at 18:01:46 »
Quote Quote

Perhaps the clan could have the option of buying supplies in bulk for a discount...
IP Logged

"Nobody controls his own life, Ender. The best you can do is choose to be controlled by good people, by people who love you." Ender's Game
Some of us are more human than others.
Momba

Email

« Reply #22 on: 12/12/02 at 23:25:11 »
Quote Quote

Nice idea Valentine. Allow the clan to purchase the magic/items shop then make them responsible for keeping it stocked with items given at a discount price.
 Maybe only founders allowed to purchase these items at a discounted rate. With a minimum number to purchase. Make it kinda like the way you buy a room. You goto the discount store clicking the items you would like to buy having the gold on you. Then running back to the clan house in the shop using a command like /restock to make the purchase final.
 With this idea it would be nice to see atleast 20% of the sale of these items go back into the clan bank..
« Last Edit: 12/12/02 at 23:54:04 by Momba » IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #23 on: 12/12/02 at 23:36:46 »
Quote Quote

Drizzit, the priest is nice though. Wink
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Krillick
United_Kingdom 

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile Email

« Reply #24 on: 12/13/02 at 10:43:21 »
Quote Quote

Hmm, i like the shop idea, it'll do good to recycle the ,heeeeeeeouwge amount of cash in peoples banks.  And as for losing out the cash, it shouldnt matter as you being a leader of a clan should provide for your members.

*Stares blankly at JLH*
IP Logged
drizzt_dourden

fear the pointy stick!!!

View Profile

« Reply #25 on: 12/13/02 at 14:26:41 »
Quote Quote

get another clannie to be the priest, a cleric would be an obvious choice....they are after all sevants of god. besides, it'd add more flavor if the priest could actually interact in the ceremony rather than just standing there and saying "im here to help".
IP Logged

you must cut down the mightiest tree in the *dense*forest wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith.....a herring!
Necromancer

Email

« Reply #26 on: 12/21/02 at 19:10:46 »
Quote Quote

What ever happened to a portal room back in the day?  I think that should come back, considering without the portal room, it takes a while to get anywhere from your deeply hidden house in clan town.  I would love to see portal rooms come back.
IP Logged
Kalel
USA 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #27 on: 12/26/02 at 18:35:02 »
Quote Quote

on 11/19/02 at 00:44:31, KaZuLu wrote:
those are all good ideas, but personally I don't go afk for long enough that i'd need a priest healin me.  Still that'd be pretty cool.

no matter now after 1 hour of afk ur loged of (if its fixed now)
IP Logged

http://www.venom-gaming.com
Kalel
USA 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #28 on: 12/26/02 at 18:42:40 »
Quote Quote

so how many clans have made the move so far?
IP Logged

http://www.venom-gaming.com
Norinth

The Elder Druid.

View Profile Email

« Reply #29 on: 12/29/02 at 16:06:17 »
Quote Quote

What bout getting a Real Arena on the clan house? You could choose from a gallery of monsters (non-bosses) and every monster you killed would give you not 1/2 but full xp and Half the cash drop would end up the the clan bank.  Grin
IP Logged

Anything just ask Smiley.
Zylia
USA 

sieramaearien   sieraxff7
View Profile WWW

« Reply #30 on: 12/29/02 at 23:24:04 »
Quote Quote

Then people would just sit in their clan house most of the day...

I think maybe if you couldn't earn money off it... because then you can't really profit off it other than experience. And maybe have a certain range of monsters that can spawn from there. It needs to have a certain disadvantage to it. Something that wont let players be able to play the entire game from that arena. Would be a good idea for newer players to the clan though. Seeing them get pked all the time gets annoying >>...
IP Logged
Bun
United_Kingdom 

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~

View Profile

« Reply #31 on: 01/06/03 at 15:16:20 »
Quote Quote

on 12/26/02 at 18:42:40, Cerebral Assasin wrote:
so how many clans have made the move so far?

only the resistance have move so far
IP Logged

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~
Soulreap

If your scared of Death.Why are you living to Die

abesmith69   computer69geek
View Profile Email

« Reply #32 on: 01/06/03 at 18:37:13 »
Quote Quote

1)  Clan houses need a traveling merchant, where you can buy items from other towns from that merchant.  Of course you would have to buy the items at 15% more to cover the traveling charges.  It would save you the trip though.

Say you need an enchanted bow, well they are sold in Blackthorn for 10,000 gold.  If you had this shop you could buy it for 11,500 gold, without going all the way to BT.

2)  Clan house cleric, this would allow clan members to go into clan house pay a small fee to be "buffed" with spells by an NPC cleric of sorts.  Just to throw a number out, perhaps 50 gold per spell?  The fee could go into the clan bank.

3)  Weapon Engineer, this NPC would be paid a fee which is donated to clan, to temporarily increase a weapons base damage.  I dont know how much it could cost or how much it would improve but just and idea.
IP Logged

Mage Soulreap
"The Reaper has Spoken"
Leader of The Resistance
PureMourning
Ethiopia 

View Profile

« Reply #33 on: 01/06/03 at 20:45:41 »
Quote Quote

I think that traveling merchant is GREAT!
IP Logged
Zylia
USA 

sieramaearien   sieraxff7
View Profile WWW

« Reply #34 on: 01/06/03 at 22:10:23 »
Quote Quote

Maybe when you move a Clan house to Arilin...it should open up more opportunities for rooms or something. If you work hard enough to get the rooms to move it... You should benefit more than just having it located in Arilin? Like maybe some of the 'shop' suggestions could be implemented if a clan moves to Arilin..?
IP Logged
Tzunami

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #35 on: 01/07/03 at 22:34:58 »
Quote Quote

I still think the arena in the clan house can be modified to become better. Maybe if we made the monsters give 3/4 xp and 1/4 gold, except that 1/4 gold went to the clan house, then maybe it'll work. And also, the monsters that can be summoned in the arena has to be bought, so say if a clan buys a arena, if they actually want say to add a ettin to the monsters able to be summoned list, they have to pay maybe 75k for it, there could a huge aray to monsters to choose from and they'd all vary in prices.
IP Logged

Suspects_Child, Lord_Rayden, Sacred, FHjhzt, Nitris, Compaq, Gwyneth and Vie are my most used crits.
JLH
Game Creator / Administrator
United_Kingdom 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #36 on: 01/08/03 at 00:42:58 »
Quote Quote

no arenas in clan houses, it's been done before...
IP Logged

Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.
Aidon
Nightmist Game Staff

View Profile

« Reply #37 on: 01/08/03 at 00:55:28 »
Quote Quote

I had an idea for a type of room, but I do not know if it is possible, so JLH you will jave to give me your feedback.  How about a room that is kinda like the real estate room, where one can take ina weapon a pay a certain price then it gives them a chance for one time for each buy to rename there weapon anything they want.  It would add more rarity, and individualism.  Have it able to change it kinda like the description sets in clan rooms where u can change name, and description, but dont have it change any of the base dam. or anything like that.
IP Logged
Troy
Australia 

DoNt MeSs WiT mE

View Profile WWW

« Reply #38 on: 01/14/03 at 10:40:37 »
Quote Quote

I would have to agree with Jen, there should be Magic Shop but why a supply shop if you have a kitchen  Roll Eyes and a church if someone gets married  Grin
IP Logged

~*Troy*~
Norinth

The Elder Druid.

View Profile Email

« Reply #39 on: 01/14/03 at 20:36:30 »
Quote Quote

Great idea... But not the custom weapon one. It would make things too hard, and some people would add "illegal" names to their weapons... And no one would want to loose a blade of time just cus they named it "the wrong way"...
IP Logged

Anything just ask Smiley.
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.