Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Druids and the 'Nature' fanaticism »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/28/24 at 21:06:28

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Druid Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   Druids and the 'Nature' fanaticism
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Druids and the 'Nature' fanaticism  (Read 1562 times)
Jurian
Netherlands 

Lillium inter spinas, The lilly among thorns

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Druids and the 'Nature' fanaticism
« Reply #20 on: 05/28/03 at 18:32:48 »
Quote Quote

they can but won't happen really often druid vs zerker duel will prolly be won by druid cuz of all the armor he can get Cheesy
IP Logged

I dream about how it's going to end,
Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
I only want my mind to be clear.
Mordakai

Email

« Reply #21 on: 05/28/03 at 20:16:17 »
Quote Quote

I've hard arch zerkers use all 6 stam with berserk on my druid and hes only been taken to mod, it takes a lot to kill a druid.
IP Logged
AlliedAssault

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 06/10/03 at 16:40:00 »
Quote Quote

Maybe he is refering to smite. Which doesnt hit often and when it does it dont matter what class you are if you are under 300 hp ur most likely gonna die or be hurt pretty bad.
IP Logged

My main is Alliedassault.
Iron_Maiden
United_Kingdom 

Isnt It Strange That As Soon As Ur Born Your Dying

View Profile

« Reply #23 on: 09/24/03 at 16:26:21 »
Quote Quote

on 05/28/03 at 17:34:56, Mordakai wrote:
Umm, zerkers can't.

Agreed.Yesterday a arch zerker with a csotw missed me with all 6 stam, i had to stay and give a quick LMAO...
IP Logged

׺¯Îröñ MåîÐêñ Fáñ¯º×

rebel_blaidd
Australia 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #24 on: 10/09/03 at 08:12:13 »
Quote Quote

druids irl and in d&d arnt only bassed with trees in a forest the trees and the forest is there favorite place they feel closest to nature i dont know of any druids that live out in the desert i tend to think a druid would feel quite exposed out in the open the trees are like there personal friends in a way in other games ive played druids do everything with trees including pass through them to other areas(like teleporting) trees seem to be there place of power but its true they get energy from all the elements there have been cases of rl druids morphing into animals a lot of people contribute it to jus someone bein on drugs lol
IP Logged
Dunadan
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #25 on: 10/11/03 at 00:00:14 »
Quote Quote

Druids were a little known pagen society with not much order, when i think of a druid, i dont actually think just forrests. i think plains, mountains, and rolling hills..(kinda the Scots of old)  but a druid i'd wager a would not be found in a desert unless he got lost... i'd also wager a druid would kill you, take your food, then later laugh about this whole conversation while he got high on some local plants. probably found in your room...

in fact, i dont know really know why you started this... cause it got into opinions, and zerkers...
IP Logged

if ignorance is bliss, then why arnt there more happy people
Lit

think for yourself question authority

n/a   BlendedBrain
View Profile WWW

« Reply #26 on: 10/23/03 at 11:20:56 »
Quote Quote

I agree with Deval. Druids are way too limited with spells to one area, even though I think druids rock, for the most part what they really need is descriptions for each morph. And maybe the ability to Unmorph optionally at any given time or at least cast certain spells while morphed.

Btw Norinth i've never seen such an opinionated snert
in my life, is that because the only crit you own which is your main is an adept druid? You seem to live on the Druid Class Discussion commenting how they're too weak. If not complaining about druid's abilities (which any adept is weak) then you're always complaining about how druids in nightmist are nothing like they're intended to be in actual d&d. If you want an exact D&D based game then obviously you've come to the wrong place, if JLH and Pandilex wanted everything to align exactly with D&D im sure they would have made things that way.
IP Logged

Best to keep things in the shallow end
Cause I never quite learned how to swim
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.