Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Druids »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/04/24 at 17:18:36

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Druid Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   Druids
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Druids  (Read 1522 times)
Norinth

The Elder Druid.

View Profile Email

Re: Druids
« Reply #20 on: 02/27/03 at 19:33:42 »
Quote Quote

It is obvious you don't play with druids, or not as much as many do.

Druid's morph can't keep them alive. If you don't use it the right way and kill whatever you see in front of you FAST, morph becomes a druid's worse enemy. I honestly only use wolf morph and only when it is better to spend 3 mana each 5 seconds than getting hit one more time each round(against tough bosses or tons of monsters). And cheetah to escape the expert rangers  Grin
IP Logged

Anything just ask Smiley.
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #21 on: 02/27/03 at 23:50:56 »
Quote Quote

Actually, Cheetah is more than suitable to use in any situation for a druid. Fighting something which requires an even balance of strength and dex? Grab youself a lion. Need to fight? Morph lesser wurm. Fighting a beast with lame dex but has mean const? Grab yourself a gorilla. Druids have a morph suited for every task in the game.

As for morph becoming ones worst eneny, I've no idea how that applies, it boosts ur stats whilst all it does is use mana, which your not going to use on any other spells anyway. I don't see how it 'doesn't' benefit you by boosting your stats...
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Norinth

The Elder Druid.

View Profile Email

« Reply #22 on: 02/28/03 at 12:41:18 »
Quote Quote

I said "it can be" not it is, it becomes your worst enemy if you use all your mana while other people just laugh at you because you can't do a thing. A druid is the class that right now needs to know how to use his mana.
IP Logged

Anything just ask Smiley.
drizzt_dourden

fear the pointy stick!!!

View Profile

« Reply #23 on: 03/03/03 at 13:20:52 »
Quote Quote

on 02/13/03 at 22:25:53, Rollers wrote:
I totally agree with leaf storm even if he sucks!

durids are **** they cant do nothing i think a lvl 21 theif has a very good chance of beating downa lvl 30 durid quite eastally durids are protectors or nature personally i thing it should be spilll up totoally rangers hang round with rangers theives go with theives fighter with fighter etc clerics should go with paladins because there both like keeping it in the church blokes(thats for u stodge if ya read it) durids should be in the forest with NEW spells i wonder if jlh did any reserch before making this char poptart u played d2 durids can summon shapeshift(morph) and use really powerfull spells any ways to the point  

Clerics: should have night mist and should be all churchy.
Durids: Forest.
Fighters: (help me i dont like them throw an idea to my head)
Paladins:nightmist with clerics.
Theives: sewers and restheven possibilly with fighters !
Mages: this could be interesting ! they can be on any ones side they like.
Rangers:because durids suck they should be allied with the druids becuase there powerfull

soi what im proposing is that clans baseically go out the window

the clans would be like allies  
fighters and theives sewers and restheven
Clerics and pallys(this could be to powerfull tell me what u think)church
Durids and rangers forest gressy meddow
Mages:this is a turning point the top of each class can invite these chariters eg a lvl 27 +ranger could invite a mage to allie with the druids and rangers e.g kalypso /invite allie Proteus

i am not saying this should happen im saying that clans should be gone and druids need to have some back up cuz the suck tell me what u think and dont moan about grammer and stuff i suck at it

while up till now, i have been totally disregarding what this guy has said, i feel it is necessary to point out that clans are what keeps this game together. without clans this game would never have reached the level that it has.  

im very sorry rollers, but every post of yours that i have read has been utter nonsense. i am not sure how long you have played this game, or who you are, but i suggest you learn a bit more about this game before you make any more of these insane suggestions. nearly every one of your suggestions would dramatically change nightmist if implemented. try thinking in smaller steps instead of giant leaps. people do want change, but not that much change. making small steps at a time minimises the mistakes made, and let me assure you that changes like those which you suggest would be in whole, a mistake....its either this, or make your own game where all the rules are up to you....id like to see how that worked out.
IP Logged

you must cut down the mightiest tree in the *dense*forest wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith.....a herring!
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.