Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - why didn't anyone tell me?! »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/22/24 at 03:53:59

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Discussion Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Judge Dredd, Pandilex)
   why didn't anyone tell me?!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: why didn't anyone tell me?!  (Read 1697 times)
Necros

Email

Re: why didn't anyone tell me?!
« Reply #40 on: 03/22/03 at 12:04:50 »
Quote Quote

on 03/22/03 at 06:54:13, dognapot wrote:
zephie, thank-you.

necros, pay attention, i just told you how you were wrong and you said the same impossible scenario a second time. the only way oracle can sell a crit and give away his password is if he didn't change it when he sold it. once again, stupid. even for nightmist standards. if you were there overseeing the whole thing we can take your repeated testimony as evidence that oracle allowed his staff crit to be comprimised by his own incompetence? oracle defend yourself from this lunatic's insults!

Another one who cannot read, i said i was not sure!
IP Logged
dognapot
USA 

rock over london, rock on chicago

View Profile

« Reply #41 on: 03/22/03 at 20:43:27 »
Quote Quote

it's obvious that when stuff is going on your not paying attention. the only person who has defended oracle's actions without putting thier foot in thier mouth is oracle, so for the sake of his image maybe he should tell you to shut it.

anyways, as far as i'm concerned that incident is old history, still seems shady for certain reasons i'm not going to even bother with now. it still has not been explained yet how this is not seen as using a staff crit to aid in the welfare of norms...

oracle was allowed to stay chairman because he was staff

oracle used his staff crit to make his alt the new chairman.

oracle booted everyone.

oracle's alts got 4.3 million gold.

none of this would be possible if oracle wasn't staff. can it get any clearer?
IP Logged

Under blue moon I saw you
So soon you`ll take me
Up in your arms
Too late to beg you or cancel it
Though I know it must be the killing time
Unwillingly mine
Necros

Email

« Reply #42 on: 03/22/03 at 20:59:42 »
Quote Quote

Seeing as 90% of the posts he actually told me what to Write, i suggest you shut up!
IP Logged
Lyandor

Email

« Reply #43 on: 03/22/03 at 21:04:13 »
Quote Quote

So your saying JLH has 'put his foot in his mouth'? Looking back at his posts, i'd say that he hasnt done that at all.
IP Logged
dognapot
USA 

rock over london, rock on chicago

View Profile

« Reply #44 on: 03/22/03 at 21:28:08 »
Quote Quote

if jlh believes that using a staff crit to sell a clan house and then using the proceeds (4.3 million gold!) on your alts isn't abuse then yes he is.

it is abuse plain and simple. oracle didn't put 4.3 mill into the clan house or really do anything for clan other than sell it while no one was looking. if oracle kept the 4.3 mill in trust for the founders then it wouldnt be abuse but he spent it. so if jlh wants to say it isn't abuse i'll commend him for talking so well with his foot in his mouth. jlh is the guy who let ste's staff crit get banned for false accusations of cheating (not real ones like we have here). jlh let xlibre go for casting str spells on norms (something oracle has done too). jlh fired zenith for selling crystal rings and spider gauntlets for cash for his alts (apparently now it's ok to sell things that the privelidge of staff gets you).
IP Logged

Under blue moon I saw you
So soon you`ll take me
Up in your arms
Too late to beg you or cancel it
Though I know it must be the killing time
Unwillingly mine
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.