Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Topaz keys? »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/29/24 at 01:06:47

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Comments
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   Topaz keys?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Topaz keys?  (Read 1850 times)
Sausage
USA 

View Profile

Re: Topaz keys?
« Reply #20 on: 08/24/03 at 05:05:57 »
Quote Quote

Or not.  Smiley

Wouldn't it be cool if this "Topaz Mosh" was held monthly?
IP Logged

-=-§Äû§ÅGÉ-=-
Doublement

Contact Gaddy, Prism, Ceaser, or Mercury in game.

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #21 on: 08/24/03 at 07:53:01 »
Quote Quote

...atleast make it weekly...if not daily...instead of the boar's tusk bartender being killed have a mosh for it..

lvl 1 mosh for a topaz key makes no sense cause a lvl 1 could make no use of it, would have to be lvled to 3 just to give it to alts...doesnt make sense...
IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

/bounce should be an emote.

gad- v. to wander about aimlessly seeking amusement
Sausage
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 08/24/03 at 17:44:38 »
Quote Quote

If it were weekly, it seems to me there would be to many floating around. Although monthly does seem a little long. How about bi-weekly?
IP Logged

-=-§Äû§ÅGÉ-=-
Insomnia
Sweden 

View Profile

« Reply #23 on: 08/24/03 at 19:53:04 »
Quote Quote

Eh? Why would it be 'too many' if it was weekly? Most people will probably go max 1 day after they got key (unless they sell it) - so actually, if it was weekly you'd probably not see very many in game.. and prices would stay around 300K+..
IP Logged

Fair enough.
Doublement

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #24 on: 08/25/03 at 05:08:48 »
Quote Quote

/nod  prices used to be over 1 mill..thats just retarded..because it isnt that good (compared to AoH), i think it being priced at around 300k would make sense...give people a reason to lvl to arch..so they can sell their AoHs on those crits to get aolps and have 3 for 1 or so...
IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #25 on: 08/25/03 at 18:51:17 »
Quote Quote

Monthly is better, the idea is not to overflood NM with items such as SGs and CR's ....keep things a little rare.
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Kalel
USA 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #26 on: 08/26/03 at 06:57:50 »
Quote Quote

but now we get into the debate of quantity and if you get right down too it only ppl who can get these things are ppl with a bunch of arch's in a clan wich leaves even those with arch's in no clan or a small clan nothing...but I don't see the point in arguing this the ppl who got it don't wana give up any thing so it will never change (not that I'm saying nessacrly to just make it so every 1 under the sun can get it) but I don't know
IP Logged

http://www.venom-gaming.com
Doublement

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #27 on: 08/26/03 at 22:24:50 »
Quote Quote

on 08/25/03 at 18:51:17, Zephie wrote:
Monthly is better, the idea is not to overflood NM with items such as SGs and CR's ....keep things a little rare.

but it seems like i see them on a TON of crits, basically only ones in larger clans since they're the ones that can really get partys to kill it, i think if it were weekly you'd still have it fairly rare...12 a year?...thats less than Emerald Daggers and stuff like that...it doesnt seem like they should stay that rare...cause some of use dont have the gold to spend on an AoH, but stand an alright chance of winning a 1 time a week mosh to get stuff for their archies..or sell to get going towards buying an AoH..since i see AoHs as much better than AoLP...but then again..the game isnt made just for me..so it wont always be done the way i want it to be.../shrug, i hope there'd be more than just 1 a month anyway...
-Gaddy
IP Logged

Slippin' by DMX

Sausage
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #28 on: 08/26/03 at 23:37:18 »
Quote Quote

There are all those AoLPs out and there has only been one Topazerous whatever held. I highly doubt staff will stop the interesting bartender killings, and the sudden gatehouse drops. The mosh is just a steady way to gain access to the key. I don't think they should be held to often.
IP Logged

-=-§Äû§ÅGÉ-=-
ThaGChild

/t abra sucks to be you!!!

ThaGChild21
View Profile Email

« Reply #29 on: 08/29/03 at 07:21:37 »
Quote Quote

i think u should get a topaz key from Aet'Thol. i mean it should be that u have to kill a hard boss, to get to another hard boss. but u shlould only get the key on like a 10% chance. anyone else catchin my drift.......
IP Logged
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #30 on: 08/29/03 at 07:36:27 »
Quote Quote

I'm catchin ur drift... it's just a bit stinky. Lips Sealed

Rather than make it an alternate drop, it'd be nice to see another area put in for it, alternatively, how many people can be bothered killing that stupid storage cabinet in the barracks. Increase the life of the storage cabinet, make it a little harder to get to, or if your ambitious, chuck a huge chunk onto the racks, and put the key in the cabinet, then make it spawn once every 3 days, with a 40% chance to drop the key, ther other 60% being the cash you normally get out of it.
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Momba
USA 

Life isn't to be observed,it is to be experienced.

Old_School_Freak2003  
View Profile

« Reply #31 on: 09/01/03 at 00:03:52 »
Quote Quote

Oracle gave a Topaz Key to you.

Woot I won something. Great idea. This is a great addition to the moshing aspect of the game.
 O.K. Oracle no more tricycle jokes. Thanks for hosting this type of mosh.
IP Logged

Thë Äñçïëñt Õñës
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #32 on: 09/01/03 at 05:00:51 »
Quote Quote

on 08/26/03 at 22:24:50, -Gaddy- wrote:

i think if it were weekly you'd still have it fairly rare...12 a year

quick, someone remind gaddy how many weeks in a year!
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Doublement

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #33 on: 09/01/03 at 06:01:42 »
Quote Quote

on 09/01/03 at 05:00:51, Zephie wrote:

quick, someone remind gaddy how many weeks in a year!

Jen, I'm sure that you saw that i was replying to your post where you said monthly..12 months a year, suggested weekly (52 a year?)...stop trying to mis-quote me by taking things out of how they were stated.
IP Logged

Slippin' by DMX

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.