Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Brotherhood of Darkness! »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/07/24 at 00:48:09

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Brotherhood of Darkness!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  10 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Brotherhood of Darkness!  (Read 8266 times)
Epic
USA 

Whammo

Ask
View Profile

Re: Brotherhood of Darkness!
« Reply #80 on: 12/10/03 at 21:10:52 »
Quote Quote

on 12/10/03 at 19:29:28, DemonSkys wrote:
The Brotherhood of Darkness, ranked 8, with score 2220, consists of 480 members and 24 rooms:

And well on the way to room 25!  

YOU CAN COUNT!!

All those years in special ed payed off
IP Logged

Gangsta Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (walk)
Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gangsta (do the gangsta walk)
Tadpole
USA 

¨»Frôggý§tÿÍ諨

View Profile

« Reply #81 on: 12/10/03 at 21:30:26 »
Quote Quote

lol @ epic....line up aviators your next!
IP Logged

The game will never be the same no matter how much fame or success they obtain, there will never be another me and no matter what they do there will never be another you.
DemonSkys
USA 

Momento Mori

alaskaredrose   alaskaredrose
View Profile

« Reply #82 on: 12/10/03 at 21:33:56 »
Quote Quote

Epic shut up child. I've never been in special ed. Much to the contrary I skipped several grades as I excelled. The only time I fell behind was when I became ill and was hospitalized for half the year. So please refrain from your stupid remarks. Thank you.
IP Logged

From the shadows....
Thrice

View Profile

« Reply #83 on: 12/10/03 at 21:35:46 »
Quote Quote

on 12/10/03 at 20:09:51, Prophet wrote:
Good Luck! and Ancient Warriors was best pre-reset! even if LoTN had more rooms soming like 22 lol(27?) Remember the guy with the Sword of Kalados, began witt an M. And his stats were bugged like straight 22's.

Masterlocke.
IP Logged

Epic
USA 

Whammo

Ask
View Profile

« Reply #84 on: 12/10/03 at 21:39:18 »
Quote Quote

on 12/10/03 at 21:33:56, DemonSkys wrote:
Epic shut up child. I've never been in special ed. Much to the contrary I skipped several grades as I excelled. The only time I fell behind was when I became ill and was hospitalized for half the year. So please refrain from your stupid remarks. Thank you.

ugh...lol

You tell me all this like i would care a tiny bit, I didnt ask for your life story or for you to even reply and make yourself look that much.....stupider.....
IP Logged

Thrice

View Profile

« Reply #85 on: 12/10/03 at 21:40:34 »
Quote Quote

Stupider, lmfao.

Epic and Demon shush, forget it.
IP Logged

Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #86 on: 12/10/03 at 22:41:19 »
Quote Quote

on 12/10/03 at 20:09:51, Prophet wrote:
Good Luck! and Ancient Warriors was best pre-reset! even if LoTN had more rooms soming like 22 lol(27?) Remember the guy with the Sword of Kalados, began witt an M. And his stats were bugged like straight 22's.

Most likely because of rooms costing 100k.  Scream was in AW.  Scream < Everything Else

Quote:

Much like the beginning of tr then. -Hexagram

That's like slapping your own clan in the face.  The beginning of TR was the original bod.  So you basically just disprespected your own clan's history from my interpretation.
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Authority
USA 

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt

View Profile

« Reply #87 on: 12/11/03 at 00:59:09 »
Quote Quote

I'm just wondering when the aviators and Avengers of the Lost are gonna join up.

With much respect to the few great players, it just seems as BoD is just worrying about quantity not quality. When I first started, BoD was the most amazing clan that everyone feared. Now its just a large clan with alot of extra useless players.  Undecided
IP Logged

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt
Gnosis
USA 

Independent

clayton_1_99   XCXBX03
View Profile

« Reply #88 on: 12/11/03 at 01:03:34 »
Quote Quote

I am sure when we get things going, The founders will 'Weed' The useless ones out.
IP Logged

Gnosis, Ice_Wrath, Seek, Jew
Epic
USA 

Whammo

Ask
View Profile

« Reply #89 on: 12/11/03 at 01:12:53 »
Quote Quote

on 12/11/03 at 01:03:34, Gnosis wrote:
I am sure when we get things going, The founders will 'Weed' The useless ones out.

Lol, well with the ammout of crap in that clan its gonna take a good ammt of time
IP Logged

Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

« Reply #90 on: 12/11/03 at 02:21:07 »
Quote Quote

Yeah, I do agree that BoD was the most feared clan when I started as well. When I heard about the merging, I was like.. "Omg, what in the blue hell are they doing..?!" Bringing certain people from DA or anyone who causes a lot of problems in clan.. can make things hectic. We just have to weed through the bad seeds as mentioned above. You're going to have a little drama though, not everyone appears to get along with everyone.. you just got to try your best to get along with them.. we all have our moments.

When I first joined.. back in the days.. I left the clan because I felt left out. I was debating on joining again.. because we all know good and well.. not being in a good sized clan/clanless.. you feel left out anyways, so .. I ended up joining them again. Not to mention it feels all weird/different being in a clan that once upon a time pwned you every chance that they could. It's nice though, I actually have people I know in this clan and won't feel as stupid.. when trying to act myself.

Sure these aren't all the original players... nor may they be the best players... although some.. like the majority of you claim to be. (I will tell you myself that I am by far the biggest newb on NM)

Ya'll need to realize some day... this is a GAME.. and is supposed to be all about having fun... not who pwns who... or who's the best player. I haven't really trained for almost a year.. because you have people striving to be the best and ruining it for everyone else.
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«
CPG
USA 

dude hit guy wif lol

VinzcentXS
View Profile WWW

« Reply #91 on: 12/11/03 at 02:56:14 »
Quote Quote

A suggestion to the founders: Try to keep things at least semi-serious in the clan. Have fun, but don't let things become ridiculous. Same goes for clan house. Please leave out sexual and/or inappropriate items in the kitchen.
IP Logged

Matt
USA 

Abnormaly420
View Profile Email

« Reply #92 on: 12/11/03 at 03:09:58 »
Quote Quote

I agree with you CPG.

To everyone else, like many others have said BoD will never be what it once was. We may try to come close but the amount of legends that were in that clan in the beginning will never be matched again.

BoD has strict rules, I'm tired of clan chat being filled with Drama and BS. That type of thing is not allowed in BoD.

We are still in the Chaos of inviting Animosity/DA people in the clan, but after everything is settled we will be setting up the founders, leaders and 'weeding' out those people that do not fit in BoD.

To all members: We have 25 squares now, We will soon be moved to Windia. Please keep all clan chat semi-clean and be mature.
IP Logged

"Faith; noun. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel." --- Ambrose Bierce
Epic
USA 

Whammo

Ask
View Profile

« Reply #93 on: 12/11/03 at 03:43:31 »
Quote Quote

on 12/11/03 at 02:21:07, Vodka wrote:
because we all know good and well.. not being in a good sized clan/clanless.. you feel left out  -----  I actually have people I know in this clan and won't feel as stupid.. when trying to act myself.

#1. Ok if you really need all those other people so you can fit in, dont speak for everyone huh..

#2. You feel stupid when you act yourself?  Sounds like theres some deeper problems there

Now everyone in BoD keeps saying "were gonna weed out the bad ones", so your saying there is bad ones in there..why invite them then and what if your a bad one
IP Logged

CPG
USA 

dude hit guy wif lol

VinzcentXS
View Profile WWW

« Reply #94 on: 12/11/03 at 03:44:49 »
Quote Quote

It's easier to invite them all now, and do the filtering later.
IP Logged

Epic
USA 

Whammo

Ask
View Profile

« Reply #95 on: 12/11/03 at 03:47:14 »
Quote Quote

So what your saying is..

Lets invite everyone we can while were still fresh and people want to join, then after things settle down people we dont like lets get rid of them *MWAHAHAHA*

Is that pretty much it?
IP Logged

Vagabond
New_Zealand 

R€ñ€G@Ѐ

View Profile

« Reply #96 on: 12/11/03 at 03:50:05 »
Quote Quote

Wait for the donations then boot eh Wink
IP Logged

Vãg@BøÑd, THùÑЀ®J@, €XPØrT, ÑØM@Ð, CH@mP@Gñ€, JûGG€®Ñ@ÚT, Br€@K€R ingame
CPG
USA 

dude hit guy wif lol

VinzcentXS
View Profile WWW

« Reply #97 on: 12/11/03 at 03:53:03 »
Quote Quote

It's not like we are inviting everyone we see. Just members from the two clans (DA and Animosity). I'm not a founder, so I don't really have any say in what goes on. But just trust me...it's easier this way heh.

We're not forcing anybody to donate. If you want to donate, then that's your choice.
IP Logged

Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #98 on: 12/11/03 at 06:32:12 »
Quote Quote

I am quite supprised at the comments we are receiving. Originally it was the plan to invite just friends, and possible old members of BoD. Who could handle themselves.

As for saying we're looking for quantity inplace of quality. Perhaps you should assess your own situations. Nothing against TR or any of the other clans, but everyone has newb players, but at sometime the newb players with mature and develop to great or well known players (I remember Jen/Kalypso as a newb).

Also along the lines to us inviting quantity instead of quality, I would ugre you to think of your own accounts. Do you walk around Nightmist with 1 quality alt?....NOPE, most of you hypocrital people move around with about 10 alts. Is this using quantity instead of quality. d**n right it is.

Also, I fear that most of the posts here seem to be in jealous, or may even be in a worried tone. It's only a game, we're trying to set up a clan. We don't really care about being #1, because we know we won't get there soon, if at all.

A clan that has been created in a week, is not going to overtake a clan that has been around for 2 years.

Well I think my little rant is over, so the moral of the story. Think of a clan as your own account. When you actual use 1 quality crit, then maybe you can post, until then keep your mouths shut. Maybe even some encouragment.

See yah in the battle zone  Grin
IP Logged
Limit
USA 

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #99 on: 12/11/03 at 09:29:49 »
Quote Quote

on 12/10/03 at 17:04:03, Halo wrote:
They didn't/don't have allies you moron.

did you read what i wrote dumbass? i said everyone and their allies.. not bods allies.. not one word i said said anything about bod having allies.. i was talking about merging retard
IP Logged

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  10 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.