Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Brotherhood of Darkness! »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/06/24 at 13:33:14

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Brotherhood of Darkness!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  10 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Brotherhood of Darkness!  (Read 8259 times)
Bun
United_Kingdom 

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~

View Profile

Re: Brotherhood of Darkness!
« Reply #100 on: 12/11/03 at 15:28:54 »
Quote Quote

funnest thing about bod is theres a few good ppl at sgh then aload of n00bs come down there thinking there hard they will go south ill go south clear them up then all the good bod ppl come down and i take a beating ...

this actully means that they need n00bs for bait to get us down there!
IP Logged

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~
Thrice

View Profile

« Reply #101 on: 12/11/03 at 17:04:45 »
Quote Quote

on 12/10/03 at 22:41:19, Stotic wrote:

That's like slapping your own clan in the face.  The beginning of TR was the original bod.  So you basically just disprespected your own clan's history from my interpretation.

No. TR was the few morons who decided to make TR.
IP Logged

Ashton
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #102 on: 12/11/03 at 18:57:26 »
Quote Quote

on 12/11/03 at 06:32:12, Eternyte wrote:

Also along the lines to us inviting quantity instead of quality, I would ugre you to think of your own accounts. Do you walk around Nightmist with 1 quality alt?....NOPE, most of you hypocrital people move around with about 10 alts. Is this using quantity instead of quality. d**n right it is.

Nightmist doesn't have much diversity in the means of character developement, 1 crit is BORING, you can't do enough, there is a limit to how good it can be and it's not hard to achieve(exception being questies but those are excluded), so I ask who is going to play a single alt 6 stat 4 crs aoh, this game was not made for 1 crit playing, it's obvious by how hard it is if you were to say try to train in desert with a single crit. Think of a party as 1, because one single crit can do nothing on it's own, question is, can you have a quality party? Yes, does it have to involve 10+ alts? not neccessarily.  

In other words, it's impossible to play 1 alt effectively, no matter how uber powerful you might think it is, you need 3-4 crits to even stand a chance in doing most everything in the game, so the comparison you made isn't a very good one, try again.

Edit: Jealous and Worried  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Mephistroth
United_Kingdom 

Thanks to Anubis for letting me use the image :P

View Profile

« Reply #103 on: 12/11/03 at 19:03:40 »
Quote Quote

on 12/09/03 at 22:44:13, Hexagram wrote:
"And besides if you don't think Dennis and Alex are a big loss, then how big do you think you are?" Better than them, and better than you, so stfu.

I thought Pandilex didn't like it when you sold other game stuff for nightmist stuff, and vice versa? I seem to recall both of you selling level 100s on revelation for nightmist gold, which is how you got the crits you have. You also didn't seem that special to me when me, you and rich shared either.

on 12/09/03 at 00:00:00, Hexagram wrote:

Actually, I expect the 4 people that instantly paged me when I left cared.

[quote author=Zephie link=board=Clan;num=1070271153;start=60#68 date=12/09/03 at 23:10:23]lol i didn't think people in the UK used the term "talking smack"

learn something new everyday

Angelus isn't from the UK.. lol

on 12/10/03 at 21:40:34, Halo wrote:
Stupider, lmfao.Epic and Demon shush, forget it.

Who the hell put you in charge?

on 12/11/03 at 03:09:58, Matt wrote:
To all members: We have 25 squares now, We will soon be moved to Windia. Please keep all clan chat semi-clean and be mature.

lol, I take it Al isn't allowed to talk then? His comments have been anything but mature.

on 12/11/03 at 06:32:12, Eternyte wrote:
Also along the lines to us inviting quantity instead of quality, I would ugre you to think of your own accounts. Do you walk around Nightmist with 1 quality alt?....NOPE, most of you hypocrital people move around with about 10 alts. Is this using quantity instead of quality. d**n right it is.

No, it isn't. Whats the difference between one 4 stat, and 10 4 stats? Does having 10 make me worse than someone else? Does it mean that I have quantity rather than quality, despite the fact that the stats are the same? No. Sometimes your posts are actually half decent, but most of the time you just make 'facts' that aren't facts at all.
IP Logged

Ok, so I kinda didn't ask.. oh well Grin
Thrice

View Profile

« Reply #104 on: 12/11/03 at 19:14:28 »
Quote Quote

Noone put me in Charge Alex ..but i was telling them to forget it, it wasn't going anywhere was it.  

Sometimes i really think your the one that needs to grow up,
IP Logged

Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #105 on: 12/11/03 at 20:26:08 »
Quote Quote

I agree with some of the points you have raised Ashton. However, if Nightmist was not designed for 1 alt, then how come pre-reset it worked perfectly.

It is because in players quest for power and superiority they decided to log on more alts, and play the game as solo as possible. Hence why the bosses are as hard as they are now.

Pre-reset, the bosses were difficult, but possible to take on by yourself with enough mana and pots (possibly in a few runs to the shop), the more difficult monsters then we went to as parties. Say 6 people all on 1 crit each. Everyone talks about how great Pre-reset was, this is why.

I agree the classes aren't as developed now, as they once were. However, I hope in the future things can be done.

Either way it still brings us back to the point. That alts are abused.

Anyway this is about the progression of BoD. Not the games faults. If you don't like BoD, then simply don't join, don't ask to join, don't try to have spies in our clan. Just leave us get on with our personal development. However, there really is no need in the worthless comments as posted over the previous 5 pages.

Edit:

on 12/11/03 at 19:03:40, Mephistroth wrote:
Whats the difference between one 4 stat, and 10 4 stats?
9, 4 stats crits.

Does it mean that I have quantity rather than quality, despite the fact that the stats are the same? No.
Having 10, 4 stat crits does mean you have quantity rather than quality or you would have 1, 6 stat crit, despite them having the same stats.

Sometimes your posts are actually half decent, but most of the time you just make 'facts' that aren't facts at all.
Why thank you.
IP Logged
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #106 on: 12/11/03 at 20:33:24 »
Quote Quote

on 12/11/03 at 17:04:45, Halo wrote:

No. TR was the few morons who decided to make TR.

Respectability and maturity at its finest.
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Sublime
USA 

Dý§fûñçtîøñäl

View Profile

« Reply #107 on: 12/11/03 at 22:33:03 »
Quote Quote

what is with all this talking?... Ste/Andy started the clan not to be an exact copy of the former bod, they started it for them and obviously got bored with a clan for 6 people... so they invite other people who wanted to join and then eventually DA/Animosity decided to merge with them to support the once great bod... if you people dont like it then deal with it some other way than posting (rather comical) but stupid posts... it makes no differance weather you like us or hate us or whatever... we are a clan like any other and i hope as a member of bod to see great things happen... but if that dosent happen then hey it was worth a shot right?

I guess my whole point here is... quit pregnant doging about every little thing you dont like and get over it... Brotherhood of Darkness is back and theres nothing you can do about it.
IP Logged

B
u
M
p

Angelus

Email

« Reply #108 on: 12/11/03 at 22:44:36 »
Quote Quote

on 12/11/03 at 22:33:03, Sublime wrote:

I guess my whole point here is... quit pregnant doging about every little thing you dont like and get over it... Brotherhood of Darkness is back and theres nothing you can do about it.

It's not back, cause this BoD has never existed before, just cause you use the name doesn't mean nuts....

* Angelus continues with his pregnant doging
IP Logged
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #109 on: 12/11/03 at 22:53:29 »
Quote Quote

Sublime, this is Drama.  Drama, meet Sublime.  Nightmist=drama.  There's always something that takes the spotlight every week.  Get used to it.  Soon the public opinion will be on another topic.
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Sublime
USA 

Dý§fûñçtîøñäl

View Profile

« Reply #110 on: 12/11/03 at 23:55:42 »
Quote Quote

on 12/11/03 at 22:44:36, Angelus wrote:

It's not back, cause this BoD has never existed before, just cause you use the name doesn't mean nuts....

* Angelus continues with his pregnant doging

Did i say the "old bod" was back? No i dont think i did... what i said was "Brotherhood of Darkness is back" meaning that the clan named "bod" is back.
IP Logged

B
u
M
p

Sausage
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #111 on: 12/12/03 at 00:04:13 »
Quote Quote

Good job with the clan. Keep it real guys. Don't let it get too out of hand. But of course you already knew that.  Kiss

Good luck.
IP Logged

-=-§Äû§ÅGÉ-=-
Matt
USA 

Abnormaly420
View Profile Email

« Reply #112 on: 12/12/03 at 01:13:35 »
Quote Quote

Thanks Sausage.

Currently BoD has 625 members and 25 rooms. The merges are still currently going on and we assume about 100-200 more members will be coming.
IP Logged

"Faith; noun. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel." --- Ambrose Bierce
Anybody Killa
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #113 on: 12/12/03 at 05:23:10 »
Quote Quote

i say u all need to stfu and i put me in charge.  all u guys do on here is Bit** and cry and then u turn around and yell at sombody else for it. I have probly done it to but its stupid as fu** why dont u ppl stick to the matter at and and give congrats to BoD for how good they're doing and if u still gotta have sumthing settled take it on the game away from everyone or settle it in a dule.  And i thought my family bit**ed alot. Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Limit
USA 

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #114 on: 12/12/03 at 12:22:36 »
Quote Quote

its Duel* and i like to duel  Grin
IP Logged

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Angelus

Email

« Reply #115 on: 12/12/03 at 12:26:19 »
Quote Quote

on 12/12/03 at 05:23:10, Anybody_Killa wrote:
i say u all need to stfu and i put me in charge.  all u guys do on here is Bit** and cry and then u turn around and yell at sombody else for it. I have probly done it to but its stupid as fu** why dont u ppl stick to the matter at and and give congrats to BoD for how good they're doing and if u still gotta have sumthing settled take it on the game away from everyone or settle it in a dule.  And i thought my family bit**ed alot. Roll Eyes

For making a clan? Thats easy. If it's still there in 6 months i'll give them my grats...
IP Logged
Mephistroth
United_Kingdom 

Thanks to Anubis for letting me use the image :P

View Profile

« Reply #116 on: 12/12/03 at 16:15:55 »
Quote Quote

on 12/11/03 at 19:14:28, Halo wrote:
Sometimes i really think your the one that needs to grow up,

lol, whatever rich. I think its safe for me to say that everyone thinks your immature. Maybe if you'd get your head out of Als ass you'd notice it.

Edit: Your also a bit of a strange person... I have tons of logs of you insulting Matt, Al, Mark, Stigmata etc, yet when you actually talk to them the only thing you can do is kiss their ass.
IP Logged

Ok, so I kinda didn't ask.. oh well Grin
Thrice

View Profile

« Reply #117 on: 12/12/03 at 16:36:03 »
Quote Quote

I insult my friends? intresting? I didn't know i did? Of course me and ste fell out at a point ..but hes not like you, he lets some things go.
IP Logged

Insomnia
Sweden 

View Profile

« Reply #118 on: 12/13/03 at 01:02:36 »
Quote Quote

Make love, not war!

All I wanted to say is that if Andy and Ste wanted to create a clan that was not like the former BoD, they should have just made a new clan, with a new name (or brought back RFBI, what a lovely name! Smiley). BoD is legend, and I see no point in bringing it back if the clan's not even going to stand for what BoD did/does.

And of course, as always, this is just what I think. Post as much as you want about why you think I'm wrong, just don't start insulting and act like a 14-year old. Wink
IP Logged

Fair enough.
CPG
USA 

dude hit guy wif lol

VinzcentXS
View Profile WWW

« Reply #119 on: 12/13/03 at 02:40:29 »
Quote Quote

BoD was like...they razed countrysides and slaughtered children in their spare time. The serious work was stupidly evil.  

It's impossible for BoD to be what it once was. The game has changed to a point where it can't.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  10 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.