Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
ォ Nightmist Online Forum - Battle in Forest (Tadpole VS DH) サ
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 10:37:59

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Battle in Forest (Tadpole VS DH)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Battle in Forest (Tadpole VS DH)  (Read 4693 times)
Shera
USA 

View Profile

Re: Battle in Forest (Tadpole VS DH)
« Reply #60 on: 03/17/03 at 17:07:32 »
Quote Quote

Seeker: My points were just this: I personally have others reason for not liking some DH then anything to do with what u were saying in your first post (the sysop things).  I know know one can make me feel miserable in a game, that wasnt what I was saying.  I was saying that the specific person I was talking about it my example, said he was going to make one of my friends miserable, make her cry.  Then he also said he was going to make it one of his goals in game to make me cry.  If you cant understand my point in regards to that, just think how you would feel if someone told you that they were going to make your friends cry.  Unless you are heartless that would not please you.  I just using this as an example I have other reasons for not liking some other DH.  But the bottom line Seeker is that THEY declared war on us a long time ago.  Do a /who Crusher when you're in game.  

Bishop: I fully admit some of my clannies and I pk.  Not all of them do,  it is their choice to do so or not to do so.  As for the rude and vulgar behavior, that goes both ways.  Here I'm willing to do this: If you want to talk about the things you dont like about my clan, sorta have an open dialoge thing, by all means page me ig.  I am more then willing to talk to you or any of your clannies about anything.   Smiley
IP Logged

Tact is after all a kind of mind reading. - Sarah Orne Jewett
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix
Valentine

Welcome to the human race.

hillarydavis2000
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #61 on: 03/17/03 at 17:28:22 »
Quote Quote

1. I will speak my mind when I so choose, and I will expect the exact same treatment from staff as the rest of the community receives. This does not include continuously singling me out with rude comments. That should go without saying.

2. I leave the clan house plenty when the opportunity presents itself. I have a busy life, therefore I am limited in how much time I spend questing. Get over it. Such statements regarding my game time are not insults just because you decide they are.

3. Outside the game, I am quite indifferent to 99% of the players. In the game, that percentage is closer to 70%. I don't hold grudges against people I don't know, because frankly I don't care. I find it interesting that people who have never spoken to me in-game or out choose to dislike me. Indifference takes so much less energy.
IP Logged

"Nobody controls his own life, Ender. The best you can do is choose to be controlled by good people, by people who love you." Ender's Game
Some of us are more human than others.
Bishop
USA 

Draco Honoris - Fighting for Honor and Goodness

View Profile Email

« Reply #62 on: 03/17/03 at 17:42:21 »
Quote Quote

I leave the clan house plenty - and solo most of the time.  Don't blame the fact that you cannot find, or catch me, on my locations  :p
IP Logged

"What you fear in the night in the day comes to call anyway."
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #63 on: 03/17/03 at 18:17:21 »
Quote Quote

on 03/17/03 at 00:30:43, Amy wrote:
Secondly, Draco Honoris does not attack parties just in a certain area. When an attack is warranted and needed we do so wherever we happen to be at the moment or wherever a friend, ally, or other clan member needs assistance.

You mean like you attacked my party, when they were completely defenseless, with Torches? I just thought that was funny. Apparently they PK the ones they -think- they can, area or not. They apparently -do- pick on the weak. I think that that post should be deleted, because of the proof I posses! Muaha.. Silly Draco Honoris.
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #64 on: 03/17/03 at 19:26:09 »
Quote Quote

Draco is like any other clan to me, I will pk them as much as I like, and so will my clannies.

Case closed.
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Isyng

Email

« Reply #65 on: 03/17/03 at 19:29:53 »
Quote Quote

I didn't think there'd need to be an explanation for removal of a post that violated the tos, I'm sure you'd see it in a whole different light if the victim of the violation was yourself.  I don't appreciate the comments made towards me in your post momba, not only do I not know the person to whom the post I deleted was aimed at, but I also don't really know any members of draco honoris.  It's true that I was on staff with Cyric -but- I pretty much keep myself to myself.. I can't say that I really 'know' any of the current staff even, bar a few.
IP Logged
Pandilex
Game Creator / Administrator
England 

Maneki Neko! (まねきねこ)

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #66 on: 03/17/03 at 19:40:33 »
Quote Quote

If you have a complaint about a user of the nature that was displayed previously on this board you should not post it, instead you should e-mail it to someone who can do something about (a member of staff) - however only send an e-mail if it is _serious_ , for example if someone said a bad word once then it's not worth spending time digging it up, these people are usually caught in game - contact staff in game if this happens. If it is more serious feel free to e-mail me, if you're not sure if it is serious or not just send an e-mail anyway and if I can do something about it then I will.
IP Logged

Every good writer has much idiom. --Landor

'If your dumb enough to share, we're not dumb enough to care' -Deval
Amy
USA 

With each choice comes consequences

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

« Reply #67 on: 03/18/03 at 00:00:40 »
Quote Quote

ooc just to make clear.. Draco has not said at any time during this thread that we were mistreated by staff nor was this post started by us.  This post was not blamed on staff by draco nor were the actions of war between clans spoken by draco as if it had anything at all to do with staff. We can not control comments made by others whether they are true or false.
IP Logged

Each path we have chosen led us to where we are. Each path we choose in the future will determine our destiny.
Stigmata
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #68 on: 03/18/03 at 09:43:51 »
Quote Quote

Believe it or not, I actually remember the day when the forum was a useful tool for playing nightmist, information could be obtained, items traded and new clans could be set up relatively easily. Now all I see is the forum being used for pointless arguments between players and staff that should really know better.
IP Logged
Seeker

I think I would be a really good staff member!! :)

No+comment   No+comment
View Profile WWW

« Reply #69 on: 03/18/03 at 15:02:34 »
Quote Quote

I fully agree with Stigmata..
IP Logged
Crusher2

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN

View Profile

« Reply #70 on: 03/19/03 at 01:02:53 »
Quote Quote

I won't dignify any of this by commenting. I take my lumps. I won't post those I give in return.
IP Logged

Phos Kai Dzoe
Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #71 on: 03/22/03 at 08:08:50 »
Quote Quote

I Cant wait for the day where TR get obliterated In battle, and doesnt post it. Because we all know the winner will, And I well be there to laugh my hardest...

TR Is getting very arrogant, Yes they are powerful, and Yes they Have a large monopoly over most GOOD training areas. But you just make yourself look bad when you have to brag about a couple of archies laying waste upon a couple level 25's and under.

If you want to brag then show me one archie taking out 30. I will be impressed And will retract my statement. Until then dont brag about things that are so trivial.  

Yeah yeah go ahead and flame me, Its not like it will matter, I've injured your pride and now you feel the need to strike back at me, Well you know what? Go ahead. Take your best shot, You can pk me as much as you want, You can flame me all over the forum, But it still wont matter, I'll be happy in the fact that eventually the command structure of your entire clan will collapse in upon itself, and TR will be nothing but a memory.

/rant off.

Try to be Civil, and Mature with your flames, Its the least you can do.
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #72 on: 03/22/03 at 18:59:12 »
Quote Quote

your definition of a rant amuses me.
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Shera
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #73 on: 03/22/03 at 23:55:16 »
Quote Quote

*wonders just how a new player knows how TR is "getting" very arrogant?* Kiss
IP Logged

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix
Tadpole
USA 

ィサFrggァtヘ隲ィ

View Profile

« Reply #74 on: 03/23/03 at 05:02:24 »
Quote Quote

I like cookies.
IP Logged

The game will never be the same no matter how much fame or success they obtain, there will never be another me and no matter what they do there will never be another you.
Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #75 on: 03/23/03 at 10:39:19 »
Quote Quote

most of you i know are VERY arrogant. though i have been, and still am friends with about 5-10 members of tr, i will say that not all are.
IP Logged
Bean
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #76 on: 03/24/03 at 02:46:26 »
Quote Quote

Because my post count is 8 im a new player?  You have MUCH To learn my friend.

Zeph, I usually Put /rant off after posts that I Take no time to plan any 'Witty remarks' Because then I have an excuse for stupid mistakes Tongue

Sheesh
IP Logged

Shera
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #77 on: 03/24/03 at 05:24:41 »
Quote Quote

Bean you stated in a thread on the discussion forum that you are or were pretending to be a new player.  That was what I was getting at.
IP Logged

Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #78 on: 03/24/03 at 05:34:45 »
Quote Quote

*hugs Bean*

You're so cute  Tongue
IP Logged

Bean
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #79 on: 03/24/03 at 06:14:25 »
Quote Quote

Woohoooo Im cute. Hey wait...  Roll Eyes

Oh And pfftttt I fixed my post, It was supposed to say I was new to the boards... I musta Been mega tired or something... Jeeze I need sleep.

IM CUTE!  Tongue

Can I beat Some TR members up with my lvl 2 barb? It'll be fun! Lol
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB ゥ 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.