Spider Tunnels

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ste

Ste
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:18 PM

Is it really necessary for there to be a level cap on this area?

Now that there is, the area is completely dead and noone uses it.

Noone stays between level 1-22 long enough to use the area or benefit from it.

Fix it please :lol:

#2 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:38 PM

Its only changed on 1a, I think they flip flopped it with catacombs(open to all levels on 1a) because people complained that "people were leveling too fast" back in the day on 1a from dotw thieves sitting and clicking decent pod sentrys.. it remains unchanged on multi, but the catacombs are still capped there.

I won't post a support or against cause it doesn't apply to my playing on multi. :lol:

Edited by Gnarkill, 01 June 2012 - 05:39 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#3 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:44 PM

Dj is right, but i think this only happened when people were terrified of being pked so they went down in there and hid and clicked spiders all day to avoid being pked repeatedly. It was put in to stop the abusing of it. I dont think it would be a problem now since there is no pking going on anymore.
Peacemaker both servers.

#4 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:26 PM

Dj is right, but i think this only happened when people were terrified of being pked so they went down in there and hid and clicked spiders all day to avoid being pked repeatedly. It was put in to stop the abusing of it. I dont think it would be a problem now since there is no pking going on anymore.

thats kind of what I was thinking, and dotws have been adjusted now also... So I'm not sure the argument about dotw thieves down there from back then is even valid anymore or if the adjustment to dotws is enough to even make a difference down there lol. I'm sure it could still be complained that the pod is pretty good for being so close to town and easy to get.. but I don't see a whole lot of 1a fighting like it used to so maybe its not a big deal.

Edited by Gnarkill, 01 June 2012 - 09:28 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#5 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:50 PM

lol

#6 Cruxis

Cruxis
  • Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:48 AM

Pretty hard to solo Elishra at lvl 22, I'd support raising the cap to somewhere around 26-30, but it's not really a pressing issue imo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users