8 replies to this topic

#1 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:20 PM

Library info for Unholy Scimitar:
Base damage: 29, Can be used by: fighters, berserkers, Description: Adorned with several jet-black runes, the vicious edge of this ghastly weapon is capable of inflicting catastrophic damage upon both friend and foe alike. Drawing its power from the very life source of its wielder, it brings death and destruction with equal aplomb., Level needed to equip it: 25, Magical: Yes, Vamparic: -0.05, Armor: -2, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: -3, Poison chance: 0.1, Poison/30s damage: 10, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

Post a few of your own too :ph34r:
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#2 Zeus

Zeus
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:31 AM

you must have been up all night on dictionary.com to type that. heres my 2 minute post:

Library info for Beatsmaster's Whip:
Base Damage: 24, Can be used by: fighters, paladins, druids, Description: A black leather handle, metal tipped point, and a strange blue glow around it, this whip spells out disaster. Lightweight and durable, it is an easy sidekick for any serious fighter. As you hold it, you feel power surge through you and feel like nothing can harm you. Level needed to equip: 35, Magical: Yes, Vamparic: No, Armor: 5, Strength modifier: 1, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 1, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison Chance: None, Poison/30s damage: None, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

My idea is that an insanely hard boss drops this that requires 4clerics and 4damagers at the least. The boss summons monsters that can hit for 30 damage every 4 seconds. The cap will be 3 on the monsters so thats 90 damage in 4 seconds, not including the boss. While the boss hits for 100 damage every 3 seconds. Not the easiest boss in the game =P. The boss drops this or:

Library info for Headhunter's Mask:
Armor base: 2, Can be worn by: clerics, druids, mages, Description: No one is sure how this mask came to be, but one thing is certain. This mask is dangerous to itself, and those around it. Crafterd from human bone, painted with the blood of druids, mages, and clerics, this mask seems to have a craving for life. It follows you with it's eyes and watches your every movement. When you put this mask on, you feel as if your movements are not your own. Level needed to equip it: 35, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 1, Charisma modifier: 0, Absorb spell: 1.

And yes, I just want to rig my druid =)

Edited by Zeus, 21 May 2008 - 12:39 AM.

Hit me up on Cracka

#3 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 09:30 AM

lol, incorrect, my friend.

and since when was 4 clerics insanely hard. lol

Library info for Bestial Claw:
Base damage: 28, Can be used by: druids, Description: This deceptively beautiful claw hides the darkest of secrets. Torn from the fallen Beast of Chaos, this golden claw slashes with a curse more deadly than any poison. To hold it is to touch the void; to use it will scar the very depths of your being., Level needed to equip it: 33, Magical: Yes, Vamparic: 0, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: -8, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 1, Poison/30s damage: 100, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

lethal, but don't fight mages with it :ph34r:

#4 Zeus

Zeus
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 08:12 PM

lol, incorrect, my friend.

and since when was 4 clerics insanely hard. lol

Library info for Bestial Claw:
Base damage: 28, Can be used by: druids, Description: This deceptively beautiful claw hides the darkest of secrets. Torn from the fallen Beast of Chaos, this golden claw slashes with a curse more deadly than any poison. To hold it is to touch the void; to use it will scar the very depths of your being., Level needed to equip it: 33, Magical: Yes, Vamparic: 0, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: -8, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 1, Poison/30s damage: 100, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

lethal, but don't fight mages with it :ph34r:

Thats badass. I like that one. Now to attract JLH in here =)
Hit me up on Cracka

#5 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 01:18 PM

Library info for Gauntlets of Pain:
Armor base: -50, Can be worn by: all except zerkers, Description: Etched with battle scars, these icy black gauntlets infuse your blows with feral savagery. However, they are cursed with a corrupting force that leeches into the rest of your armour, rendering it as brittle as the ice from whence these horrific gauntlets were forged., Level needed to equip it: 33, Strength modifier: 7, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: -10, Charisma modifier: 0, Absorb spell: 0

Lethal, but...

heh. Supported much? I bet Gaddy likes these :ph34r:

edit: you could easily make it -100 armor by the way

The idea is of course that you could wear these for training purposes, but you'd be in trouble if you got jumped heh ;)
Needless to say, they'd also be pretty hot for pking people too, but fail at your peril.

Edited by Raylen, 03 June 2008 - 01:21 PM.

#6 Monolith

Monolith
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:48 PM

If it isn't overpowered or completely original, it wouldn't be Raylen posting. Every time I click a page in improvements I see one of your weapon/armor ideas. Face it, we're not going to see anything like that anytime soon. :ph34r:

But you originality in all these weapons/armor ideas are superb, and your imagination for the creation of such items is flawless. Keep up the good work.

#7 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 06:08 AM

heh. Supported much? I bet Gaddy likes these :ph34r:

lol, thank you for keeping me from having to post.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#8 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 08:49 AM

Yeah, you know you like the +post count :ph34r:

You could realistically put those gaunts into game though, as long as they appeared as often as sov. sword or similar. And the description is one of my favourites ;)

It's a good general idea too - a +str mod, with -ac and -wis to leave you vulnerable to all other classes...you just don't have to take it to the extreme that I did.

#9 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:04 AM

Library info for Silver Scythe:
Base damage: 32, Can be used by: berserkers, Description: More than a simple peasant's tool, the Silver Scythe beholds an elegant blade; curved gracefully as a swan's neck, and inlaid with silver-diamond streaks. It takes great skill to use it effectively; and its unwieldy shape and size leaves you vulnerable to attack., Level needed to equip it: 35, Magical: Yes, Vamparic: 0, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: -2, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: vampire:1.75, undead:1.25, Mana leech: .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users