The /ignorepc Function

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 10:43 AM

Ok so people are getting confused so I could like some sort of staff input whether what I say is right:

When you /ignorepc someone, the person who is on logged on the crit you want to /ignorepc, their comp is added, so whether they log into another acct, they still blocked...

BUT the /ignorepc list gets stored in the acct information so YOUR acct sharers get the same list so they can add, remove or clear the whole list and it'll effect you.

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#2 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:50 AM

exactly right
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#3 Rump

Rump
  • Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:40 PM

ya yea ya easy 50k 4 u

#4 Consumed

Consumed

o0o-Alias ig

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:19 PM

ive seen this on every single post about sharing, so ill be the first to say it... Dont Share!... lol...but anyways ya... i dont think to many peeps use that anyways... but maybe im wrong? heh
-Alias ingame-

#5 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 08:44 AM

ive seen this on every single post about sharing, so ill be the first to say it... Dont Share!... lol...but anyways ya... i dont think to many peeps use that anyways... but maybe im wrong? heh

I'm not complaining about it, its just some people wasn't sure and thinking it worked in a different way, so I wanted to clear it up and I could of won 50k for being right but I told him to keep it :)

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#6 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:52 PM

Some didn't realize this?

I guess people wouldn't notice unless they shared or used multible accounts.

Edited by Ryuku, 22 July 2007 - 09:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users