• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 09:32 PM

Do note that wednesday isn't the 2nd of september so i don't know what date they really mean.

On the morning of Wednesday 2nd Sept between midnight and 6am, the following work will take place:-
Due to various network maintenance upgrades, Ntl broadband internet customers may experience a loss of service in the Charminster, Grantham, Grimsby, Stafford, Shepshed, Swindon and Whitchurch areas
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#2 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 12:15 AM

looks like it was thursday 2nd, as at 1am, i lost internet on both cable lines :P
ah well, gives me time to test some new code for the player database that requires that no-one be on the game.

also updated the party display to show having 0 stamina has red instead of yellow like 1 stamina does (oops, not sure why i forgot about that when originally added).
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#3 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 01:49 AM

ntl lines came back up at about 2:30am hopefully they'll stay up, although they did say it could be going on until 6am.
looks like they've done quite a lot of work, and i now have new ip addresses (82.12.222.109 and 82.12.223.87).
this is most annoying since i have to update the dns tables for the nightmist domain names which i've done, and it will take a while for that to propagate around the internet (about a few hours).
alt dns option will get you on the game though, as cjb.net runs on a 5 minute time to live time on the dns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users