Evö|µtìöñ

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 2Pac

2Pac
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 11:45 AM

Hello All, I'd Just Like To Say We Are Looking For new Members To Join Our Family.We Have Plenty of Rooms and we like to have fun joke around and be pointless and fun, we don't have any set lvl requirments atm so anyone is free to join. If your interested in joining contact one the founders/Leaders of the clan for a invite we'll gladly give ya one.

List of Founders/Leaders:
Myst (Chairman), Blur (Founder), Dredd (Founder), Eklipze (Founder), Fyara (Founder), Irrational (Founder), Jailbird (Founder), Lalita (Founder), Mesa (Founder), Philter (Founder), Purple (Founder), Sketchers (Founder), Acrimonial (Leader), Arsenic (Leader), Brolly (Leader), Chewbob (Leader), Contrast (Leader), Des_Dwarf (Leader), Fireblade (Leader), Groovy (Leader), Isolation (Leader), Mattsash (Leader), Punk_Aj (Leader), Randsom (Leader), Screamer (Leader),

A Little About Us:

The Evö|µTìöÑ, ranked 16, with score 1140, consists of 232 members and 17 rooms:

We have all the nessecary rooms for a clanhouse suana pub clan bank normal bank etc etc.

Thanks

Dredd
Thúg LíFè

#2 Fyara

Fyara
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 11:51 AM

id also like to add that we are back in action and i personally am goin to be on more so that i can fix the clan because in case some of u dont know it a unique clan but to find out how unique ud have to join.

Sincerly Chairman of evolution

Benjamin
Love is but one aspect of life that is among the hardest to explain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users