• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#31 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:35 PM

I said "a lot of people", not "everyone".

The stunt has been done now, and damage caused. The past cannot be changed, so let this thread simmer down unless anyone else wants to say something...
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#32 two

two
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:37 PM

to all the angry people and the sad/disappointed people, and to our pranksters:

coming someone who faked his own death to a highschool, the people crying loudest are most often the least affected or attached to the 'deceased', and by the very nature of being able to consider a prank like that, entails that the prankster doesn't feel an attachment to the people so much so that it would create enough guilt to avoid farce.

so you all ruined a funny joke. for shame.

the nail has just been sturck on the head (no pun intended, but accepted).

dognapot = archdiose of articulation.

#33 Exilus

Exilus
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:38 PM

First morning, your wrong, I actually think that its a good thing that people are saying that, and friends will not always forgive especally in agame like this, If more people did this with the known theives in game, there would be know need for jlh or staff to get involved, since the known theives would be cut off and get tired of the game.
The rebirth is coming, is he god or devil? The fires of Sol are burning. May they burn your fingers.

#34 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:42 PM

First morning, your wrong, I actually think that its a good thing that people are saying that, and friends will not always forgive especally in agame like this, If more people did this with the known theives in game, there would be know need for jlh or staff to get involved, since the known theives would be cut off and get tired of the game.

who is this guy?
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#35 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:44 PM

Crane, I wasn't refering to you... at all (sorry if it seemed that way).

And Exilus, you're wrong. I'm not even going to address your remark untill you learn half way decent grammatical abilities.

(It's Mourning, not 'morning').
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#36 Exilus

Exilus
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:46 PM

First off you stupid idiot, Im dislexic so this is the best you get, I have 15 years on games and chatrooms as staff, and playing and chatting, saying other wise. what do you have 3 years awhile your in school... Pfffffffft I think i will listen to that one

and its Morning, untill i decide to waist my time typing it out,
The rebirth is coming, is he god or devil? The fires of Sol are burning. May they burn your fingers.

#37 Stodge

Stodge
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:54 PM

I knwo how to talk for myself.
I didnt find the whole kev is dead thing funny atall especially whn i recieved a phonecall tellin me and not no stupid forum post or message on a text based game.
I thougth it was stupid how some people reacted, comeon deleting ure stuff reseting crying about someone u barely know and on a subject that may not be true, as it is coming from Buns mouth, learn people Bun shldnt rele be taken tht seriously. Its probabilly what they thought when they decided about this joke but it seems to have caused alot of upset and i think it was a sick joke.

JLH will decide their fates after he has spoken to Kev. so whining about this foolish prank wont actually do any good, u may as well save ure hands for some more entertaining stuff.
Çhêrrý §tôÐg£

#38 Exilus

Exilus
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:00 PM

He already has untill he states otherwise, People were affected the way they were because kev was well known, as i said in the post that someone deleted, even after it was said to leave it. People say its just the internet but what you are all not realising is that it is real people sitting at the computers, Some people do come on here to make friends and those friends do become apart of their real lives.

They talk about life, their familys and the things that affcet them. So much so as i said in a chat house me and 14 other people paid 2000 real dollars for someone who really did die (and 12 years later everything we paid for is still there), who was as popular as kev was, so doing things like this doesn't affect their crits it affects them personally. then to think that it will just be foriven when they say hey we are sorry we didn't think.

Your right you didn't and that is what is causing the most problems, as to you barely know them, your right and that is what makes it all the worse.

For the people who say its not against the rules, your wrong its covered in the be respectful part of the TOS, this is not respectfull and no mater what anyone says it does affect you or you wouldn't be here running your mouth about how it doesn't you would be talking to JLH the one person who will make a final descion, you would not be here trying to excuse it. you would be trying to stop any action. so unill the final from JLH comes this is the last i will say about it.

Edited by Exilus, 14 December 2004 - 10:04 PM.

#39 EvilDognapot

EvilDognapot
  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:07 PM

I knwo how to talk for myself.
I didnt find the whole kev is dead thing funny atall especially whn i recieved a phonecall tellin me and not no stupid forum post or message on a text based game.
I thougth it was stupid how some people reacted, comeon deleting ure stuff reseting crying about someone u barely know and on a subject that may not be true, as it is coming from Buns mouth, learn people Bun shldnt rele be taken tht seriously. Its probabilly what they thought when they decided about this joke but it seems to have caused alot of upset and i think it was a sick joke.

JLH will decide their fates after he has spoken to Kev. so whining about this foolish prank wont actually do any good, u may as well save ure hands for some more entertaining stuff.

woah! consider it done!
Evil report carries further than any applause

#40 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:09 PM

He already has untill he states otherwise, People were affected the way they were because kev was well known, as i said in the post that someone deleted, even after it was said to leave it. People say its just the internet but what you are all not realising is that it is real people sitting at the computers, Some people do come on here to make friends and those friends do become apart of their real lives.

They talk about life, their familys and the things that affcet them. So much so as i said in a chat house me and 14 other people paid 2000 real dollars for someone who really did die (and 12 years later everything we paid for is still there), who was as popular as kev was, so doing things like this doesn't affect their crits it affects them personally. then to think that it will just be foriven when they say hey we are sorry we didn't think.

Your right you didn't and that is what is causing the most problems, as to you barely know them, your right and that is what makes it all the worse.

For the people who say its not against the rules, your wrong its covered in the be respectful part of the TOS, this is not respectfull and no mater what anyone says it does affect you or you wouldn't be here running your mouth about how it doesn't you would be talking to JLH the one person who will make a final descion, you would not be here trying to excuse it. you would be trying to stop any action. so unill the final from JLH comes this is the last i will say about it.

*Appluades*

Everything i stand for in this situation is exibited by that post.
Stadic Ingame...

#41 Tom

Tom
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:16 PM

dont condem kev til you speak to him, bun is...
Feck Off

#42 Exilus

Exilus
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:19 PM

And to answer you Bun, Im Maha's RL husband, in game Lich.. I am the one who had to listen to Maha and Kev's other friends who were all worried, because of this stupid prank. So now im the one here telling you what they went through, and you should be happy, it was you wanted wasn't it?

People upset crying, all ecause someone they called their friend was supposedly dead. So your getting what you wanted be happy.

TOM: Im not, I have no problems with Kev never have, simply stating the truth.

Edited by Exilus, 14 December 2004 - 10:21 PM.

#43 Tom

Tom
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:28 PM

all im saying is not to think this goes beyond bun, tbh i didnt laugh when you said

quote ' tom would i lie about a thing like that '

and i only laughed when you told me about the jesus thing that rocked (in the long run)
Feck Off

#44 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:37 PM

quite funny how this turned out this wasent how it was planned

Edited by Bun, 14 December 2004 - 10:37 PM.

Santa

#45 dec

dec
  • Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:43 PM

things like these usually never go to plan.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poem write you!

Belzabar in-game

#46 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:47 PM

it only came out tonight because i couldnt lie to tom or alex about it i had to tell them
Santa

#47 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:54 PM

Hence why I decided I would just sit and wait for this confession of sorts rather than say anything on site or in game, other than my prediction that Kev might be quitting or taking a break and this being a way he allowed it to happen...which amazingly is just what was up...a retarded stunt.

Anyway, I am going to have to do a few things about my friend list, starting with clearing it.
I don't believe that Kev was in on plotting this, at the most I could see him saying 'Ok' if Bun asked him if he could pull the 'prank'.

If he did, I am sure he will say he did...Kev's not one to lie, even on this dumb game.

Anyway, I hope you realize how this is not a funny form of a joke at all. It's not funny either, not even a sick form of funny.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#48 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 11:51 PM

I don't know Kev well if at all... I wasn't unaffected by this directly.
My own thoughts might have been hovering, I wasn't sure I beleived it, I wasn't sure I didn't...
Perhaps it didn't matter; I didn't know him, so I wasn't one of the grieving... but I was still one of the sympathisers - I didn't need to know him to think about how terrible this would have been if true.

But I saw how people were affected by it, by what you call a 'joke'

And I can't believe that you didn't forsee that either.

You saw the people posting in that thread, you saw them... you saw that they cared.
You saw it over friend chat when you logged on... and yet still... despite all that, you let your 'joke' continue.
Couldn't you see then... that it wasn't a joke anymore? That it wasn't funny? Even if you didn't forsee it before you'd made your play... didn't you get some sliver of conscience acting up when you saw people protesting that you, even you, wouldn't lie about this?
When you saw people... in mourning?

You put so much effort into planning this that I seriously don't believe you never took into account that there were some people who would take it seriously, that there were some people who would care

It may not have affected me directly... but I saw the people who were shocked over this, the people who were thinking that someone they cared for even slightly had gone.
I saw that.
That affected me more than anything else because I saw that they cared. To me it, it it had been true it would be a bad thing, a terrible thing... but to some of them it was more than that.
I got tongue-tied last night not because I ever knew Kev, but because I knew the people who were taking it seriously, people who thought that they had lost a friend.
Though I hoped it was a joke, though I discussed the fact it could be one with more than one person... I could still see what was happening to those 'left behind' if it wasn't.

I hoped it was a joke. Am I relieved to see that it was one? Undoubtably. It can't possibly be said that I would rather it had been true.

But for the same reason I wasn't sure it was, for the same reasons I mentioned to some of those I was talking to about 'was it true, wasn't it true' ... I think it was low;
I wanted it to be a joke, I didn't want to think that anyone I knew even slightly had died... and yet I seriously didn't want to beleive that anyone would be twisted enough to play with people like that.

But I'm glad you were.
And I'm glad its true that you were.
Not sure what that's going to do to the trust anyone had for you... for Kev if he was involved... or for anyone else.
But I'm glad it was a lie.
I can't, and could never say otherwise.

But you know what?
Though you apolgise to some people now...
I still don't think you appreciate quite what you did.

Edited by Charon, 14 December 2004 - 11:54 PM.

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

#49 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 12:22 AM

I wasted enough of my time posting on the subject
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#50 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 12:26 AM

n i wasted enough time looking through crash records...

Just though id let you know 7 people did in fact die in car accidents that day (in UK).... can think of better things to make a 'joke' of

Edited by joanna, 15 December 2004 - 12:28 AM.

#51 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 01:09 AM

I have known kev for about 2 1/2 years now, and as of lately, ive noticed a change, i wish i could say it was a change for the best, but i cannot. Kev has become like bun, a person who nutss on other ppl for the laugh of it all. This is probally the worst stunt i have ever seen, people want to know what happened to nightmist? ffs its ppl like bun, its not rocket science, i am not innocent in the downfall of nightmist, but i do know this is prob the last straw.

I am in no way affected in either decision (ban situation). If they are banned, id say all or nothing. they all had a part in it, and as ive been told "You share the positive, you also share the negative". So sucks to be you, and bun i hope you get hit by a car and burn in hell you piece of human feces. I no longer want a part of the 4 of you. Kev, as bun said, your dead, but in my eyes. This is my final goodbye to all 4 of you losers, sad how far someone will go for a laugh, ffs stick to knock knock jokes if u want to laugh.

~Ed/PurpleHaze~

Edited by Exodia, 15 December 2004 - 01:10 AM.

Primex ingame

#52 Fieldmedic

Fieldmedic
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 01:14 AM

Ya ppl with emotions r pussys and ur just a queer who cares.

rofl - Jer for forum mod-

btw, if u couldnt tell from the beginning that it was a 'joke' then wow no comment :unsure:
Because the game is dead and I dont care.

#53 Onlyme

Onlyme
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 01:22 AM

sick
www.siteworld.de/BeyondBetrayal/.com
www.Bbcforum.proboards100.com

#54 Haku

Haku
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 01:35 AM

Well You Tricked Me Good....but Bad Joke :unsure:

#55 Silver_Dragoness

Silver_Dragoness
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 01:44 AM

I wasnt going to post on this at all. I didn't post on it last night. I knew it was a lie. I have come to where I dont believe a word bun says or what he does or what he says he does. I didn't know you personally but from the way you act... I am glad I dont. This is the sickest prank anyone could possibly pull. And as for Kev, I only talked to him a few times. I respected you for the way you played the game. Not anymore by no means. I'm very disappointed. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. You have no feelings toward other ppls emotions what-so-ever. And one day its going to come back and bite you in the butt. I can't wait for that day to come. I think I can speak for many people on here when I say... how do we know anything of what any of you say is true? or anything you have ever said is true? You lost the respect and loyalty of everyone that knew you for this bull. Anyway, I've put in my words and like I said... I can't wait for you to get what you deserve.

"suddenly i heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door"

Naamah - Main

Tyrelline - 1A

#56 Matt

Matt
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 02:05 AM

Sick, not funny. Burn in hell you malitious faggots.
"Faith; noun. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel." --- Ambrose Bierce

#57 Aidon

Aidon
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 02:19 AM

now THAT was what I was thinking.

#58 Smokey

Smokey
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 02:26 AM

I have known kev for about 2 1/2 years now, and as of lately, ive noticed a change, i wish i could say it was a change for the best, but i cannot. Kev has become like bun, a person who nutss on other ppl for the laugh of it all. This is probally the worst stunt i have ever seen, people want to know what happened to nightmist? ffs its ppl like bun, its not rocket science, i am not innocent in the downfall of nightmist, but i do know this is prob the last straw.

I am in no way affected in either decision (ban situation). If they are banned, id say all or nothing. they all had a part in it, and as ive been told "You share the positive, you also share the negative". So sucks to be you, and bun i hope you get hit by a car and burn in hell you piece of human feces. I no longer want a part of the 4 of you. Kev, as bun said, your dead, but in my eyes. This is my final goodbye to all 4 of you losers, sad how far someone will go for a laugh, ffs stick to knock knock jokes if u want to laugh.

~Ed/PurpleHaze~

very, VERY well said
Smokey - Freebird - Bowlpack - Dubs - PinkFloyd - BudLeaf

#59 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 02:58 AM

YAY at least Kev isn't really dead!

Coolness :unsure:
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#60 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 03:04 AM

OH! WAIT! WHAT WAS THAT!?!?! OH MY GOD, I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

It seems that EvilDognapot, in an extreme display of logic and wit, has taken the cake! It's a new record!!!

Westcoast

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users