8 replies to this topic

#1 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 07:34 PM

Tyrant Dragon Lord
The Tyrant Dragon Lord is a huge dragon beast. Just the sight of him can scare the strongest of warriors away. This beast has massive razor claws and fangs longer than your body. It stands atleast 50ft tall and shakes the lands with a single footstep. He has a black body and red wings, and golden eyes. The Tyrant Dragon Lord is in a healthy condition.

No statistic information. Changes everytime you fight him.

Tyrant's Warrior
The Tyrant's Warrior is a small warrior spawned from the body of the Tyrant Dragon Lord. He's armed with a small sword and and a shield. He's completely black, like a shadow. The Tyrant's Warrior is in a healthy condition.

Stats are 5% of Tyrant Dragon Lord.

Basically, I read up on some recent ideas, so I randomly typed out the first thing that came to my head. The Tyrant Dragon Lord is a boss that can be hard or easy, depending on when and where you find it. It's like a special event, not sure if it's possible, but when staff decide to spawn it, it will appear where they decide to spawn in, probably first time a easy place like Forest of Souls or Royal Forest, but once you kill him, he will automatically spawn in another place being 25% stronger than last time, in every stat, maybe not POD though, and he will keep spawning in random places in the world till staff decide to stop it. People will probably stop once the attack go up to killing any crit. Maybe everytime you kill him he can drop more gold than last time aswell and maybe drop a better item, not sure what, but once you get him to attacking for 300s he'll probably be dropping something pretty damn good.

I'm not sure if it's possible to change it's stats unless a staff does it manually, but JLH could figure something out I'm sure.

Comments are welcome, no flaming though pls.

Edited by Ryuku, 02 June 2005 - 07:37 PM.

#2 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 10:35 PM

a boss that changes, orginal... does it have a drop? or is its just pointless fighting it?

#3 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 12:16 AM

Maybe everytime you kill him he can drop more gold than last time aswell and maybe drop a better item, not sure what, but once you get him to attacking for 300s he'll probably be dropping something pretty damn good.

Hmm, this was actually going to be for an area I had planned before that I was too lazy to complete, but

Lance of Atrophy
Base damage: 27, Can be used by: fighters, paladins, Description: This lance is made from undead carcaus's of dead monsters and humans alike. It's redish black aura makes you tremble in fear of it's power., Level needed to equip it: 30, Magical: No, Vamparic: .2, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: Mana leech:

Just a random item I had in mind, but, maybe not. I was thinking random items/armors that staff had in mind, maybe if people killed it enough it could drop some raries that only a few people had ingame. Whatever, I have no idea what.

#4 \/īvī

\/īvī
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:12 AM

Yeh, I agree

#5 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 03:19 AM

Basically a downgraded Csotw with class restrictions.

If there was a guarantee that these items would stay few/rare in game, sure why not... it would withhold some value atleast... but when they are as common as BoT's it pushes it to far.

Btw should be made magical as well, since Sov and Csotw both are magical... but that's just my 2 cents.

Edited by Evergrey, 04 June 2005 - 03:20 AM.

ass, cretin, dimwit, dumb ass, dunce, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, moron, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, twit, Idiot

#6 shigogouhou

shigogouhou
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 04:40 AM

Can't have new players stumbling across a powerful boss; how about needing an item to see it?

Library info for Dragon's Tooth:
Description: Hard as steel, this tooth is rumored to have come from a mythical dragon. As the legend goes, the dragon only reveals himself to those carrying one of his teeth. Type of item: Doesn't do anything special, or is a key.

#7 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 01:18 PM

wots wrong with new player seeing it?

#8 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:51 PM

So no more comments on this idea? x.x

#9 Egbert

Egbert
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 01:57 AM

I like it a lot!

That dragon tooth idea was cool.

I'd make it so that it wouldn't increase the damage it hits for much, but would increase how fast it hit to prevent instant kills with nothing to do about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users