Free Stuff

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#1 Dolin Nightbringer

Dolin Nightbringer
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 01:28 PM

I quit playing the game and don't plan on ever coming back. I've got a few decent crits that are just going to end up going to waste in my account.

There's only one catch. You have to give me a good reason why I should give you my crits. The first person to do so will get them.

In reality, I wasn't that dedicated to the game, so I don't have any archies or anything... The best of 'em is probably a 28 Halfling Ranger (Fully Equipped). I'm at work, but when I get to a computer with Nightmist on it, I'll post the details of the crits I'm getting rid of.

#2 Drake

Drake
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 02:04 PM

I would like a chance to have your crit's and i think my good reason would be that i've helped alot of the NM player's and have also had my acc. stolen several times.I haven't been on in a while for that fact cause i'm tierd of being stolen from and if you would like more info on it or NM player's to intervew just let me now and i'll give you some names.

Sir_Drake,Libra Ingame.

#3 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 02:21 PM

Gimme crits n00b

:)
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#4 Iron_Maiden

Iron_Maiden
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 02:34 PM

I would like a chance to have your crit's and i think my good reason would be that i've helped alot of the NM player's and have also had my acc. stolen several times.I haven't been on in a while for that fact cause i'm tierd of being stolen from and if you would like more info on it or NM player's to intervew just let me now and i'll give you some names.

Sir_Drake,Libra Ingame.

lol several times eh? :)
Sorry, no images in profiles - Crane

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#5 Shockstorm

Shockstorm
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 02:50 PM

Lol... ive never had crits stolen (so any crits u give me will be in safe hands!). Also, they would become members of one of the best clan around (Inferi Dii) :) . I have frequently helped other members on the forum and online (under different guises), by giving money, items, rolling crits, and teaching new players, and will soon help further with the upcoming release of the Inferi Dii website, which is taking up a lot of my time in research and mapping. Your crits would become an integral part of this project, and with the aid of players be they in the clan or our 'enemies'.

/memo Carcharoth in game

#6 World

World
  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 02:56 PM

plz plz plz send em to account name danandpete

thats

danandpete

plz

#7 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:00 PM

Send them to Jim, people like to rip him off knowing full well he's one of the most liked persons in game.

#8 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:10 PM

If you would like your characters to go to struggling new players but don't want to spend the time in finding them, I would be happy to help you distribute them. I will keep no crits for myself.

If you have any questions as to my sincerity or to whether or not I will keep my word, feel free to ask any member of Draco Honoris or Midnight Thorns about me.

--Aeryn
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#9 Shane

Shane
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:20 PM

I dont need anymore crits in my account. But good luck on find the right person that deserves them. I think that it will be hard seeing as this world is full of liers, thieves, and cheats.

"Before my time is done I will look down upon your corpse and smile!"

#10 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:21 PM

Didn't I sell you Tess??

sell it to me and give gold to a noob.. That is if you still have it??
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#11 trigger happy

trigger happy
  • Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:22 PM

if DH and MT knows you so well then just sale what characters you have and give the gold to the clan you like most or divide it up and give each half..memo/page asthma to talk to me if you can..oh and i've also had my acc stolen..3 times..first when i was sharing..another when i was sharing and then the third time i dont know how it happened but its been a long time sence then..and i have also helped many people such as newbs by giving them gold and stuff and teaching them the basic ropes and where to get armor and all..and i have helped biger players in the game by giving them crits and gold and items..i have also heped clans a good bit...i donated a good bit to my old clans(of course cause they were mine or my cusins) i have donated a good bit to Luner Circle(when they was open) and other clans..i have also helped people out when they were being killed..if you need any proof of these things just ask one of my friends(many ingame just look around)...my acc name i want the crits send to is clown102..ty

#12 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:27 PM

None of them deserve it.

Think about it...what will they do after you give them the crit? Will they stay true to their word? What if you have a change of heart? Will you expect help from those that you were nice to?

Anybody who posts here does not deserve the crit(s).

Westcoast

#13 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:36 PM

Well one person does, and thats the one who started the thread...i don't think anyone deserves what they haven't trained themself...
Angelus ingame.

#14 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:37 PM

So you've never bought or sold a crit?

Westcoast

#15 Dolin Nightbringer

Dolin Nightbringer
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:59 PM

I know a good majority of the players won't stay true to their words... I've had enough experience in this game to know that, heh.

My best plan looks to be finding someone from Draco Honoris.

I don't have Tess anymore, Zephie, sold it a while ago. Sorry.

#16 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:01 PM

So you've never bought or sold a crit?

Never bought a crit that i kept no, all i got now is clerics that i trained myself from lvl 1...

And i was talking about getting crits without paying with something in return.
Oh and where did i say that i never sold a crit...just because i don't think they deserve it doesn't mean i cant play the game. I think people should obey traffic rules, omg i didnt give a turn signal...lock me up lock me up im such a hypocrite. :)

Edited by Warlord, 14 May 2004 - 04:16 PM.

Angelus ingame.

#17 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:03 PM

You should probably just keep it.

And...hypocrite to the max.

Edited by newb, 14 May 2004 - 04:05 PM.

Westcoast

#18 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:07 PM

You should probably just keep it.

And...hypocrite to the max.

Explain...
Angelus ingame.

#19 Shane

Shane
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:07 PM

None of them deserve it.

Think about it...what will they do after you give them the crit? Will they stay true to their word? What if you have a change of heart? Will you expect help from those that you were nice to?

Anybody who posts here does not deserve the crit(s).

I dont want any of the crits. I stated that it would be hard to find someone deserving to give them too.

I think the idea of selling all his stuff and giving it his clan/s would be a good idea.

"Before my time is done I will look down upon your corpse and smile!"

#20 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:19 PM

because I am the most hated person in game and I will make your crits hated by all
Page/Memo Beatrix

#21 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:46 PM

because I am the most hated person in game and I will make your crits hated by all

Posted Image

I only log on to check memos, and rare chat. See you all on the other side.

#22 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:50 PM

Posted Image

yes please
Page/Memo Beatrix

#23 Dolin Nightbringer

Dolin Nightbringer
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:51 PM

I'm not looking for Mother Theresa. Just someone who at least seems cool enough to deserve them.

I rate coolness on my own scale. :)

#24 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:54 PM

I earn cool points on a daily basis, too bad NM doesn't rank it...
Angelus ingame.

#25 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:58 PM

I'm not looking for Mother Theresa. Just someone who at least seems cool enough to deserve them.

I rate coolness on my own scale. :)

No one deserves them. These people are just greedy. Just let them go inactive or something... so, in case you decide to return you'll be more sure of getting them back.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#26 ladylover

ladylover
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 05:02 PM

/Nod Ash

#27 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 05:05 PM

I rate coolness on my own scale. ^_^

No one deserves them. These people are just greedy. Just let them go inactive or something... so, in case you decide to return you'll be more sure of getting them back.

:) :) :) ;) me greedy ? lmao ur the only greedy person here :wub:
Page/Memo Beatrix

#28 World

World
  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 05:53 PM

okay here goes man,
i'm just someone who wants to have a bit of a laugh on nightmist, im not going 2 go around with you're crits being cocky i will give them a good reputation, i will not sell the crits i will use them to help train my crits and hopefully get them to arch one day, people say were all greedy, but someones got to have them homeless crits rather than let them rot into deletion, if you would like to give the crits to me plz send them to danandpete and they will be appreciated GREATLY!

1 more thing, these crits will be going into a top 5 clan and if you ever return if i haven't quit then i will give you them bak for a small fee ;-) no lol ill most likely give you them back for free

#29 Crazy_Dan

Crazy_Dan
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 06:03 PM

hey man sorry to here you are quitin but it wood be kool if ya gave me your crts and if you ever wanted to come back i wood give them back ( i know a lot of ppl say that but and then dont do it but i have done it b4 and will do it if i say it and i got ppl that will tell ya that) i am subzero in game and i help ppl and i also run a clan so the more crts i can get the more gold i can make for my clan but ya lol.(its all up to you who ever ya want to give them to)(that if you have not gave then away yet) :)

Edited by Crazy_Dan, 14 May 2004 - 06:05 PM.

Dan aka Crazy (Subzero)

#30 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 08:27 PM

lol, this is getting funny. All this butt-kissin for what could be crappy crits just cause of that 1 word "Free".

I'm not saying they are crappy, just some people don't even know whats being offered here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users