Cant Log In Till The Late Evening

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 eclypse

eclypse
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 05:32 PM

i dunno whats bin going on... but forn the past few days its bin the same... nightmist wont let me log on till the late evening and when i am able to log on it askes me to do an auto update... iv even had JLH hack my computer and psyically control my mouse and keybored and he cant figure it out eather... if anyone nos something that would work please post something or if your having the same issues... contact JLH or post...
Adultery/Pistol Ingame

#2 Guest_Guva_*

Guest_Guva_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2005 - 06:09 PM

even had JLH hack my computer and psyically control my mouse and keybored and he cant figure it out eather...

its not called hacking if you allowed him to do it....

Anyway back to topic, I suppose you've done the uninstall and re-install..so umm, try some spyware scans andvirus scans and see if any of them affects nightmist in some way? I dunno if that would help but if someone is trying to target nightmist it could work...

(i'm no computer expert)

#3 trigger happy

trigger happy
  • Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 06:37 PM

i've seemed to have the same problem lately just not as much and not an exact time(as your able to get on only in late evenings)

#4 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 06:48 PM

im in that same boat, and one of my computers wont let me on at any time... and when i cant log on i also am unable to log on the forum...
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

#5 Guest_Guva_*

Guest_Guva_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2005 - 11:04 AM

Nm is falling apart!

#6 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 04:30 PM

sounds like someone is having box problems, if it's not on JLH's side call your local to see whats up. It could be 1 of a number of things, so start with your provider and work back towards your pc

#7 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 05:37 PM

lmfao Its RA not hacking you retard.....
Stadic Ingame...

#8 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 05:38 PM

I also notice jlh mooseed up the forums the other day...
Stadic Ingame...

#9 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 05:38 PM

Try alt dns
Stadic Ingame...

#10 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 05:39 PM

Yes i like making multiple posts....
Stadic Ingame...

#11 Bowlin

Bowlin
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 10:22 PM

4 posts in 2 minutes...yeah I think you do like mutiple posts ^_^
I'm not the one who's confused, boy. You don't even know who you are! -Rafiki

Ingame: Bowlin_Iii

#12 eclypse

eclypse
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 12:47 PM

iv called my ISP and they said it wasent a problem they can fix... im not sure why its doing this... my mac works fine to load the nightmist site... but anyways... my ISP said it was a microsoft number then they gave me a whole bunch if bs numbers.... and blah blah.... im not even sure if the guy i was talking to was speaking english or japaneese
Adultery/Pistol Ingame

#13 Jumbled

Jumbled
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 01:30 PM

Honestly, I have not been able to log into the game since I got kicked the other day due to an "update" JLH put in late night, well late EST. Anyhow, I tried every combination of everything I can think of, I've tried all the alt port alt dns bs along with every combination of uninstalling or reinstalling. I tried to connect to the server via tellnet to both the ports provided and still no dice. I just simply can not connect to the server *scratches his head* and it's getting annoying, lol. I've done virus scans, I've done spyware searches, and for the first time ever, my comp is clean of everything that is detectable. Nothing new got put in, nothing got taken off, not a single thing got changed, just my ability to log in. If anybody has any ideas short of either reinstalling the OS or using a sledge hammer to beat some sence into my comp(which is VERY tempting) lemme know, lol.

#14 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 03:35 PM

Ask JLH to check your host file.
Stadic Ingame...

#15 imbackuno

imbackuno
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 05:23 PM

Ask JLH to check your host file.

cigarette

#16 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 05:28 PM

I would be suprised if you knew what a host file was.

Edited by Sean, 18 April 2005 - 05:28 PM.

Stadic Ingame...

#17 Sera

Sera
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 07:04 PM

I've had a lot of issues with loggin in as well lately. Tells me the server can't be found. I try alt dns, alt port and alt dns and alt port together... nothing changes it. I don't have problems getting on anything else... just NM.. duno why *shrugs*

#18 Sparks

Sparks
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 02:49 AM

yah same with me i spoke with JLH and he said to call isp and they said they couldnt do ne ething about it and to call microsoft called them and it was the same thing

#19 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 05:04 PM

always get me on msn each new time you have a problem, i will narrow it down (my current thing to try is seeing if you can connect to other things on the NTL UK network apart from just me)
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#20 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 09:47 PM

a few days ago, one of the big data carriers in the US (cogent) disconnected its internet line with one of the european data carriers (open transit - france telecom), this may have something to do with it, but i don't know atm. as people tell me about problems on msn, i'll try and work out (using traceroute) if this is related.
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#21 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 09:54 PM

yah same with me i spoke with JLH and he said to call isp and they said they couldnt do ne ething about it and to call microsoft called them and it was the same thing

No. Isps don't tell you to phone microsoft, and at worst case scenarios they would tell you to call your manufacturer. Also microsoft support people are idiots.
Stadic Ingame...

#22 snizzlesnaps

snizzlesnaps
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 07:22 PM

i have also been having these problems too with logging in sometimes it will let me on sometimes it wont. i know its not the internet provider b/c i was able to get on other european sites such as http://www.metacrawler.co.uk and http://mirrored.flab...l/bloody.pingu/ im beginning to wonder if this is a problem with nm itself. i am wondering this b/c of the increasing number of complaints of people not being able to login

EDIT: forgot to add in when it wont let me on nm it also wont let me on the site or forums

Edited by snizzlesnaps, 21 April 2005 - 07:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users