• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 DragonHeart

DragonHeart

SnowMan1986

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 12:20 AM

just to let ya know,there gone,something else comes up.

(sorry if this doesn't belong here.didn't know where it belonged.)

Edited by DragonHeart, 29 October 2005 - 12:22 AM.

Crusader/Raistlin/Spyhunter ingame

#2 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 12:54 AM

Looks like the domain name expired!
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#3 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 03:49 AM

So, you know.. the Host of that domain changed domain names. The host will have to get in contact with Samus.. so, all the maps and such can be moved to the new domain.

The host nor Samus never seem to be around often.. so, as to whether it's up soon.. I don't know. It's up whenever they're both able to get in contact each other.

Edited by Vodka, 29 October 2005 - 03:50 AM.

When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#4 plugwash

plugwash
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 02:22 AM

try http://www.geocities.com/vampyrdarla/ they don't have many town maps but they do have most of the routes afaict (though thier map of sewers2 contains some errors that samuses one doesn't).

#5 plugwash

plugwash
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 November 2005 - 09:34 PM

one of my clannies just pointed me to http://www.geocities...narcircle/maps/ which seems to have a reasonable selection.

#6 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 07:36 PM

one of my clannies just pointed me to http://www.geocities...narcircle/maps/ which seems to have a reasonable selection.

Pretty good site actually, just took a look at it.

http://www.geocities...ircle/maps.html
Better just index of it, same maps but lay out -- easier too read :(
Disaster ingame.

#7 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 05:00 AM

post other links you think should replace it, i will decide at the end of this week which url to replace it with.
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#8 snizzlesnaps

snizzlesnaps
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 05:31 AM

i seem to like angelus maps she seems to have a bit of a selection i go there when i cant find the map im looking for on http://www.geocities...darla/frame.htm i go to http://www.angelfire...ch/vampangelus/ lol her maps was also the only 1s i could find of malok area

#9 The Unholy Newt

The Unholy Newt
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 05:36 AM

Jurian's helper has most of the maps in it. It has the map of the Malok area. I don't know the link though. I think it's on the old NM forum in the discussion forum.

#10 plugwash

plugwash
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 09:53 PM

I very much doubt that will get an official link here again because of rumours it contained a keylogger (which don't appear true to me but i'm not totally sure) and the fact that it contains rather obscene messages directed at pandilix.

#11 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 07:49 AM

samus has emailed me her site, i will be hosting it soon
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#12 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 09:42 PM

since someone refered me to this thread i might as well post that my helper has no keylogger but has more maps then any other site/program as far as i know. als oi can't put up the link because jlh put a filter on it. i'll add it to supreme's profile i guess.

and about the pandi pick, so far i haven't heard anyone say they disagree with me on the picture only ppl that agreed with me.
Even in death my hate will go on

#13 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 10:10 PM

:( :ph34r:
Love the helper, Love the pandi pic
I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus, or occasionally pee on yourself. Hang in there you're friggin special!

#14 The Unholy Newt

The Unholy Newt
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 11:27 PM

The Pandi rant doesn't bother me. I'm neither for or against it, it's just a damn good laugh everytime I open it, heh.

And the amount of maps and information in it is awesome, it's my main source of reference everytime I'm playing.

#15 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 01:36 PM

jurian's helper is really nice, tho the map part is tricky... cause some maps are too big to fit in my monitor, so they just get cut down and i cant see them good.. lol jurian FIX IT! or andra and I will kill u <3 ;p
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#16 The Unholy Newt

The Unholy Newt
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 11:11 PM

Yep, that's my problem too that some of the maps don't fit in the screen and you can't scroll down or anything to see them, like the Lost Trail map.

But oh well, tis still good.

#17 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 08:23 AM

my programming isn't good enough to fix it. i asked jlh but he didn't know exactly either.

other problem is that if i resize the maps to a smaller size to fit in lower resolutions they maps get too blurry and hard to read.

#18 Merix

Merix
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 11:19 PM

could just add a scrollbar to it

Private Sub VScroll1_Change()
image1.Top = -VScroll1.Value
End Sub
set the max value to the hieght of the form (not entirly sure if it sticks to the forms height or not)

eg this gif i made (soz for quality i couldnt be bothered and it is 11:20pm after i been at work all day :ph34r: )

Posted Image

that is just an example, u could easily add it to the horizontal scroll bar and also make it neater :(
Merix IG

#19 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 11:02 AM

can't really be arsed to do it, and i said i wouldn't work on it anymore so i won't.

everything works fine in 1280*1024 resolution.

#20 Merix

Merix
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 11:35 PM

well I would be more than happy to update it for you if you wanted?
and if others wanted me to obviously
Merix IG

#21 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 09:15 AM

nope ppl pissed me off enough, they ain't getting anything more from me :(

#22 Merix

Merix
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 03:12 PM

well technically they wont be. the other helper is already out and anything i add will be my work so they will get the same amount off you + mine :(
Merix IG

#23 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 03:37 PM

yeah i should have written it differently but you get the idea. they'll jsut have to set their resolution to 1280*1024 :(

gone from forum now bye

#24 Merix

Merix
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 10:35 PM

OR just simply go to the folder that holds all the maps like i do lol
Merix IG

#25 Vampyre

Vampyre
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:27 AM

try http://www.geocities.com/vampyrdarla/ they don't have many town maps but they do have most of the routes afaict (though thier map of sewers2 contains some errors that samuses one doesn't).

most people don't know this, but sometimes i intentionally put slight unnoticeable errors/leave things out of my maps, usually the more rare ones... it's funny to see how some other people's maps match mine exactly, even down to the silly errors... though i must admit the sewers 2 error wasn't planned... i suppose i should fix it eventaully...

Edited by Vampyre, 30 November 2005 - 09:28 AM.

Illusion

This isn't reality.
Before you I am not me.
Misconception what you see.
Happiness this cannot be.
Pain, hatred, insanity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users