Õççîðü$ Ðìvì§ä

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:02 PM

from the people who brought you Legions of Doom, and Fade to Black, and who helped with Pandemonium, bring again to you ÕÇÇîÐü$ ÐÌV̧Ä!

the only founderless clan on 1a nightmist thats actually active!! I know we arent always the most active but ive been trying to change that. I play nightmist for 3 reasons. PKing, Running Clans, and of course PKing. Now i know PKing is pretty much dead on the 1a server and this would be fine by me, except that with only my household in my clan, it isnt any fun to help run.

So In short Join the clan or ima freak out and start killing people <3

-Gen_Tavare

P.S Sandy said she would come back too as long as no noobs trap kill her :lol:

Edited by Silk, 14 March 2012 - 11:35 PM.

#2 Vega

Vega
  • Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:09 PM

I want teh sandy back :lol:

Vega/Minion/Banishment ingame 1a.

#3 Sandy

Sandy
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:54 AM

<3

I will admit NM got a lil boring for a while. I think Imma try and get on more, see what happens. I miss you guys!

#4 Vega

Vega
  • Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:14 AM

NM is boring...

Vega/Minion/Banishment ingame 1a.

#5 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:41 PM

Nightmist isnt boring when people are working together for things. and yes this can happen without people being in the same clan but its hella faster and runs more smoothly. We are willing to give everyone a chance though this may be limited to past nightmist history (who can blame us) anyway lets do this, there was a post about a cross server clan before, but lets try and make it official. otherwise deaths may be incurred, starting with lowbies, i dont wanna start droppin mils offa people i consider friends! Also this game means alot to me, and im sure to most of us. we might not always be able to devote 15 hours a day like we used to but damn if we dont always come back, just to kick it and keep up with people we've "known" for a decade or more. i dont want people to join for stats or making the clan number one, i want people to join because id hang out with most of you any day of the week, but since we span mass distance and hella time its hard. unless that is if we can all gather at a place and hash out5 or days and old times. thanks
-Gen_Tavare 1a

Edited by Silk, 15 March 2012 - 09:50 PM.

#6 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:10 PM

Also i would like to add that you dont have to xfer all of your dudes. i know that people have vaults and crap stuffed away in them, and we simply donot have the means to accomodate all of that. but throw us w/e crit ur training at the time or want to be the only one of its kind i.e An elf fighter or a human mage. we at OD dont want to own people, we just wanna hang the F*** out and get some stuff done <3 all you people wether its love to hate you or hate to love you, the love is all there. this post brought to you by Yuengling Pottsville, Pa

#7 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

Youve got a good idea here.

The main reason i dont play much is because its boring training/golding solo.
Not to mention that bosses dont get a thought now.

I dont know if youve tried but maybe try get a Founder of each clan to send a memo out and see what the verdict is.

Or maybe try work it so for 2-3 days a week everyone jumps into OD.
Preferably the weekend.

Or just get everyone to stay put and get whole server days.
Nightmist is like Pringles, once you pop you just cant stop.

#8 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

wow drunken ramble much? ok not that i didnt mean it but id rather have the clan back together so i have something to do aside from kill vamp bats. Id like to see server cooperation sure, but id really like my peeps back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users