The Resistance

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#1 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 07:43 PM

The Resistance, ranked 1, with score 4876, consists of 600 members and 46 rooms.

Well, we might be looking for new faces to join the clan, if you feel you've got a chance page or memo one of the founders. We're bassicaly just looking for someone who's capable of playing the game who's pretty much drama free. We like to joke around in clan chat so if you've got a bad sense of humor this isn't the clan for you.

You must have atleast 1 level 30, if you have more..even better.

Personality is essential to join this clan. :)
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#2 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 07:54 PM

No sharing with anyone that is in an enemy clan if you want to join

Edited by Shera, 21 February 2004 - 07:54 PM.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#3 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 07:57 PM

Feel free to page or memo me ingame. I only thing I ask is you state why you love the game. Although there is atleast 1 level 30 required to join it isn`t bout being strong. It in my option is about loving the game, playing drama free and remaining true to your word. Honesty is above all the one thing that will get my vote.

Edited by Momba, 21 February 2004 - 07:57 PM.

My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#4 Matt

Matt
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 09:11 PM

Viva la Resistance!

(waits to get flamed)

Edited by Matt, 21 February 2004 - 09:12 PM.

"Faith; noun. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel." --- Ambrose Bierce

#5 Phobos

Phobos
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 09:40 PM

Viva la Resistance!

(waits to get flamed)

you shouldn't get flamed. for the time i was in it, they were all good to me. everyone treats you with respect, and they help you out along the way to your desired goals. lots of great people, and i have great respect for them all.
Question reality.
» Ïñtéñ§é ÐéåtH «
Temple - Phobos - Funeral

#6 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 11:43 PM

me alex and tom been told we got no chance now after we killed jen in desart and then i pinched one of your clannies 4 stats :blink: :)
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#7 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 11:52 PM

Not much point in saying I hope it works out.. As it'd be abit late.

But other than that, I for one would recommend this clan for anyone free willed and wanting a lot of nice people to hang with (hang is the correct word, right?).
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#8 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 03:34 AM

me alex and tom been told we got no chance now after we killed jen in desart and then i pinched one of your clannies 4 stats :blink: :blink:

Please speak english.

You hit and ran my cleric, AND you STOLE....yeah, you should be really freaking proud of yourself..... :)
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#9 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 05:20 AM

me alex and tom been told we got no chance now after we killed jen in desart and then i pinched one of your clannies 4 stats :blink: :blink:

Stole and then asked to join clan, talk about a class act. Since for some people it needs to be spelled out, if you steal crits from a clannie we wont invite you :)
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#10 Stotic

Stotic
  • Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 05:41 AM

Did anyone not read about my statue requirement. I did receive one though. So they can be invited in.
Posted Image
We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.

#11 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 05:55 AM

lol nice

#12 Stodge

Stodge
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 05:34 PM

I duno who bun took the crit from, stealing not my style. yes i did hit and run WhiteRaven in desert was totally bored but tis just a game jen got her own bk l8r on tho, killed clannies :)
man i love pking especially when people retalliate as much as jen makes gaming more fun!!
yay
soz im just weird well bada bada bing chow
Çhêrrý §tôÐg£

#13 Stotic

Stotic
  • Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 06:51 PM

Thanks for stopping by.
We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.

#14 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 07:24 PM

I duno who bun took the crit from, stealing not my style. yes i did hit and run WhiteRaven in desert was totally bored but tis just a game jen got her own bk l8r on tho, killed clannies :)
man i love pking especially when people retalliate as much as jen makes gaming more fun!!
yay
soz im just weird well bada bada bing chow

I told you I'd get ya back :blink: God I love the hunt....lol

#15 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 07:25 PM

technically your clannie gave me the crit it was sent to my account if they would set up trade thing i would done the deal properly.
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#16 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 07:26 PM

technically your clannie gave me the crit it was sent to my account if they would set up trade thing i would done the deal properly.

SHHH! Thief!

#17 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 01:30 AM

This is a "just wondering" kinda thing.....but a couple of your members appear to have alts in the aviators, with their TR clan tags, one of them is Allstar :blink:

It it like a double-reverse psychology spying kinda thing? Cuz obviously no-one would be dumb enough to spy on the aviators, as we only discuss current world affairs, and lemmings, in clan chat - nothing interesting like bosses :(

Anyhow, good luck with teh clan and all, we'll be doing our best to catch you up, lol. Hey maybe a few more of your members will join us :)

Edit....forgot to say - obviously no-one would be silly enough to spy on a clan WITH THEIR MAIN CRIT THAT EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT :blink: (but i killed him in our clan arena so its ok :lol:)

Edited by Raylen, 25 February 2004 - 01:32 AM.

+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#18 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 06:15 AM

This is a "just wondering" kinda thing.....but a couple of your members appear to have alts in the aviators, with their TR clan tags, one of them is Allstar :blink:

It it like a double-reverse psychology spying kinda thing? Cuz obviously no-one would be dumb enough to spy on the aviators, as we only discuss current world affairs, and lemmings, in clan chat - nothing interesting like bosses :D

Anyhow, good luck with teh clan and all, we'll be doing our best to catch you up, lol. Hey maybe a few more of your members will join us :)

Edit....forgot to say - obviously no-one would be silly enough to spy on a clan WITH THEIR MAIN CRIT THAT EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT :blink: (but i killed him in our clan arena so its ok :lol:)

There is a context to Allstar being in TA. Lets just say we were having some fun in clan chat, and ya all tell tony he cant have a girls name!!! :(

#19 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 02:01 AM

I only thing I ask is you state why you love the game.

That guy God rawks fer a holy dude. :)

#20 astral

astral
  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 09:49 AM

well.... i wanna get in this clan ... cuz i have friends and stuff in there ... lolz about the lvl 30's i got 7 ...duonno is u would let me in jen ... but i'm only asking :)

Parental_Advisory ingame :blink:
"I am imortal, I have inside me blood of kings!
I have no rival, no man can be my equal,
Take me to the leaders of the world!"

#21 Insomnia

Insomnia
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 04:28 PM

Thought I'd write my first post in this new forum...

Hum.. can I join? I've got a few level 30's and I think I know some people in the clan. Please get back to me, Jen.

:)
{Epiphany}
{Unforsaken}

#22 Dortin

Dortin
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 04:34 PM

Im not sure what people would think but i would like to join The Resistance Clan.

i got 2 friends,maybe more,in TR.It has always been a clan i have looked up to in the noob days.

The 2 friends are Kev (Quark),i know he just joined,but hes cool
And the other friend is Momba (met him on God),not sure if he even remembers me nemore.So just wanted to say i am looking to join.

Got 1 arch only,and then a lv 28. (Ambushed (New Owner) and Rebel).

Please let me know when/if i can join. Thank u very much. :)

#23 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 10:55 PM

rofl i hate too say this but i think u all are full of bs..u say only one arch required but i tried woth 5 archs and got "were not accepting any members" so much for that.

Vegas 1a....formerly known as Memphis
¨¨*(^.^)·:*¨¨

#24 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 11:04 PM

You had 5 archs, uh, no. lol.
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#25 Quark

Quark
  • Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 01:38 AM

any fool can buy an arch, number of arches is irrelevant, as it has been said, personality and lack of newbish behaviour are considered, if not more so than crits

#26 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 02:34 AM

nod.

#27 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 02:23 PM

lol newbish..completely oppsite of me. rofl doesnt matter I'mma go down mc hammer style.."dun dunna dun, CAN'T TOUCH THIS!"

Vegas 1a....formerly known as Memphis
¨¨*(^.^)·:*¨¨

#28 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 02:54 PM

lol newbish..completely oppsite of me. rofl doesnt matter I'mma go down mc hammer style.."dun dunna dun, CAN'T TOUCH THIS!"

Thank you for proving our point, Prodigy.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#29 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 07:11 PM

My mommy told me not to start fires...
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#30 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:59 PM

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this. However I'd like to say a few things.

1.) I'm not a liked person by some of TR. I know this and accept it. I know I made some mistakes in the past.

2.) I respect all members of TR for a few reasons them being a ) one they were just like me at one point or another :) they worked hard for what they have or c) they kick my butt and make me laugh in the process of giving me a helping hand back to my local.

3.) From the friends I have in tr. Yes I have a few. I couldn't find a more caring bunch. I've cried on a few's shoulders. I've ranted and raved about a fw members to them. They put me in my place. Why? because that's what a true friend does.

4.) It doesn't matter who is in that clan. They all worked hard at one point or another to accumulate what they have. Yes some use thier possessions/crits to do things some dont 'like ex: pking. That's thier choice. We've all done it at one point or another

5.) Now that I've gone on and on.. I'll simply close and put TR is a good clan when you look at the members not the actions. Don't judge an entire library by a few books. Tr have been number # 1 since I started a year and a half ago. Yes they've been unseated a few times.. but... they swiftly regained what is thiers. so they do deserve respect.

Ty ~ Mindi / DemonSkys
.·:*¨¨*:·.ßëttër Ôff Å£öñë.·:*¨¨*:·.
Demonskys on Main, Demonskys/Lilly on 1a

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users