Pwnage

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#1 Kreaper

Kreaper
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 08:41 PM

Well one day dirtbiker comes to hedges and tries to kill us,well i logged off all of my crits but he got my friend. Well a ton of smack was talked and we ended up doing his whole party vs only one of my crits and 3 of my friends crits. Well he got his azz kicked! MORE smack was talked and we did it again but i stayed out of it. MY friend alone pwned him. ATON more smack has been talked and im waiting in pete's for you!! You n00b!
Toki ingame!!!

#2 dirtbiker1029

dirtbiker1029
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 08:52 PM

i can talk because i can own you moron. i dueled you and your friend the first time, i was beating you guys, then you bring back your experts from the pub, yeah thats a real duel, then your friend 3 on 3, i rounded his cleric, then he uses potions, in a duel, which is pathetic. i challenged you guys to a rematch, you declined cause you know id win a 3 on 3 no spells no potions. You decline because you know youd have no chance. now you have an arch fighter, yeah im terrified. I'm not going to petes to duel someone when its double exp. n00b.

#3 Blood

Blood
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 08:55 PM

LOL your gonna complain cause i used a few pots?? you were using them to you retard

#4 Kreaper

Kreaper
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 08:55 PM

I can't beleieve you pffft. Your allowed to use anything you want its a street duel ill use anything i want so all i have to say is your a pwned n00b and need to come to pete's to get pwned!
Toki ingame!!!

#5 dirtbiker1029

dirtbiker1029
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 09:19 PM

no it wasn't a "street duel" it was a duel, i used 3 adanced potions after you used about 6 or 7. The duel would have been over within a few rounds if there was no potions and i would have won. you know it. Kreaper, stop thinking your some badass cause you have an arch fighter. lets see, theres how many of them in NM?

#6 Xian

Xian
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 09:24 PM

Lets see, how many annoying noobs are there? Ok and how many post on the forum?
Celerity // Wodan in game.

#7 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 09:46 PM

if your going to make a war post at least post the kill log and make it sound semi readable and a good fight
Page/Memo Beatrix

#8 Kreaper

Kreaper
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 10:47 PM

When I go to get him for the fight he wusses out and says its to damn far to nightmist,then hes says NO were not fighting in petes!! Ok right this sounds like a scared noob! /t rappy ninja well when he comes out of hiding ill post it
Toki ingame!!!

#9 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 11:20 PM

/t kreaper meet me in game sometime.

#10 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 12:11 AM

Well one day dirtbiker comes to hedges and tries to kill of my cus,"""well i logged off all rits"""

Thats All To Be Said u Logged LOL
Astinus on 1alt Only

#11 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 01:51 AM

if your going to make a war post at least post the kill log and make it sound semi readable and a good fight

Or just make one up eh? :P
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#12 Kreaper

Kreaper
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 12:20 PM

/t eamon why is that but sure ill meet you
Toki ingame!!!

#13 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 02:27 PM

/t kreaper meet me in game sometime.

dont even TRY to put on that tough act because its something you are not

if you wanna duel someone duel me :P
Page/Memo Beatrix

#14 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:38 PM

And btw, this was 7 on 6, his advantage.

My kills

You killed Jana.
Plop just learned to appreciate the power of Lead's mighty rapid fire! You killed Kreaper.
Screamer just succumbed to Dimensia's scary rapid fire!
Ouch should never have crossed paths with Dimensia and his rapid fire!
You killed Dark_Enemy.
Fire_Demon should never have crossed paths with Lead and his rapid fire!

His Kills

Pastor_Troy just forgot to block Ouch's assassinate!

Hows that for ownage?

edit: stupidity

Edited by Eamon, 14 July 2004 - 04:41 PM.

#15 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:40 PM

/nod He always seems to look so strong in his posts.

But weak in game.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Eamon, 14 July 2004 - 04:45 PM.

#16 Kreaper

Kreaper
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:55 PM

No i know im not that strong. Eamon you kick but. I still want to see dirtbiker!
Toki ingame!!!

#17 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:04 PM

Aye and if you're gonna ask someone to duel for gold you gotta pay up when they kick your ass :P

*Raylen is still waiting for his 2.1 mil
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#18 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:52 PM

Aye and if you're gonna ask someone to duel for gold you gotta pay up when they kick your ass :P

*Raylen is still waiting for his 2.1 mil

I agreed to pay it to someone else not to you btw if I wanted to become a 3v3 ##### I could sell my pally for 3mil sell all eq and get about another 2 mil and sell my ranger and get ANOTHER maybe 1.4mil

and just use mages and ROUND your party off how would you like that ?
Page/Memo Beatrix

#19 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:54 PM

/nod He always seems to look so strong in his posts.

But weak in game.

Edit: Spelling

and if your talking about me you have no right to call me weak because I have pked you COUNTLESS times when I only had 4 arch rangers and a cleric

I had about 14 archies before I sold all for dirt cheep and thats not counting when I was shareing so I would quiet if I was you :P
Page/Memo Beatrix

#20 Deathwish

Deathwish
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 06:05 PM

and if your talking about me you have no right to call me weak because I have pked you COUNTLESS times when I only had 4 arch rangers  and a cleric

I had about 14 archies before I sold all for dirt cheep and thats not counting when I was shareing so I would quiet if I was you  :P

Here we go again with the old routine of rappy... Getting tired of it. Always excuses etc.

Edited by Deathwish, 14 July 2004 - 06:08 PM.

Out, out brief candle. Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player who struts and frets his hour on the stage and then is heard no more.

#21 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 06:30 PM

and if your talking about me you have no right to call me weak because I have pked you COUNTLESS times when I only had 4 arch rangers  and a cleric

I had about 14 archies before I sold all for dirt cheep and thats not counting when I was shareing so I would quiet if I was you  :P

Here we go again with the old routine of rappy... Getting tired of it. Always excuses etc.

excusese ? in the history of nm eamon hasnt even killed 1 alt in my acct

ever
Page/Memo Beatrix

#22 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 06:42 PM

Point proven, your a liar.
In the topic you started the other day, you commented I killed one of your baby rangers.

Who's a liar?

#23 dirtbiker1029

dirtbiker1029
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 06:51 PM

dude, you stated yourself thyat you don't want to duel out of petes cause your afraid to lose exp (stating that you'd lose the battle.) Im too lazy to go to petes, your to scared to come to the hedge mazes (where i told you I was, therefore im not hiding.) I'm there, and waiting. And TY eamon.

#24 Kreaper

Kreaper
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 06:55 PM

Yeah well maybe i dont want to lose exp...ill be waiting fo you LAZY n00b
Toki ingame!!!

#25 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 07:17 PM

Why argue on forums?
Both of you are lazy.
he wont go to Petes to settle it,
You wont go to hedges to settle it.
If youre so sure youll beat him,
You shouldnt be afraid to go to hedges.

#26 dirtbiker1029

dirtbiker1029
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 07:23 PM

he just beat me, 7 on 5, and carnage killed dirtbiker, plus i messed up with teacher, but i told him to come to challenge arena -- he won't

#27 dirtbiker1029

dirtbiker1029
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 07:26 PM

he had 7 i had 5 btw

#28 Kreaper

Kreaper
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 07:26 PM

OK WHOS THE n00b DIRTBIKER YOU GOT PWNED
Xeno was just annihilated by Ouch with his awesome assassinate!
Timberland just forgot to block Jana's Beam!
Screamer was sent to a better place by Timberland's fearsome Stormwrath!
Teacher wasn't fast enough to avoid Screamer's Royal Sword!
Incinerate wasn't fast enough to avoid Plop's smite!
Kreaper just succumbed to Dirtbiker's scary smite!
You killed Teacher.
Guess who won? ME dirtbiker its over done no more i proved your the one who got pwned! You said as many alts my whloe party consisted of 2 25's one arch and the rest adepts. Its over I won!
Toki ingame!!!

#29 dirtbiker1029

dirtbiker1029
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 07:37 PM

hmmm, i didnt see the dirtbiker got killed message in there, cause you didnt do it, you didn't win, and you had more, your afraid to duel in the challenge arena 5 on 5. That shows who the n00b is. How old are you again, 12? does your mother know your on here?

#30 Kreaper

Kreaper
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 07:43 PM

Yes screw you. I didnt kill dirtbiker your right,BUT i had 4 CRITS LEFT A lvl25 with almost full health a lvl22 thief and others dont cry i pwned you. I hope you get banned!
Toki ingame!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users