• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 10:58 AM

Bah why do you have to write a very long and philosophical reply to obliterate my post! Could you just but shhh nub and be done with it?!
My point is backed up by the fact that cheese on toast goes black if you cook it to long....
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#32 green_mantis

green_mantis
  • Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 04:12 PM

Since when is a paladin toast then?

Edited by green_mantis, 18 January 2005 - 04:12 PM.

I am very sorry, if not for something I did, then it is for something I will do.

#33 mike14701

mike14701
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:08 AM

How about paladins can't attack unless attacked first

I agree with Zeppelin

#34 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 05:44 AM

Pallies are dodgy clerics that can use some fighter weapons and have a dex spell that seems uneffective :)

Edit: :)

I find that not true. I cast holy speed on my pally all the time on 1alt and it causes other classes to miss.. thus allowing me to beat fighters,zerks(if smite fails), druids and easily thiefs. I find holy speed makes other classes miss more and causes smite and assassinate to fail more often and thats just with my lvl 27 pally... only weakness i see is not enough hp.. or doesnt do well against mages....i suggest allowing dwarfs to be paladins... if they can be clerics why not pallies?
Peacemaker both servers.

#35 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 09:49 AM

Pallies are dodgy clerics that can use some fighter weapons and have a dex spell that seems uneffective :)

Edit: :)

I find that not true. I cast holy speed on my pally all the time on 1alt and it causes other classes to miss.. thus allowing me to beat fighters,zerks(if smite fails), druids and easily thiefs. I find holy speed makes other classes miss more and causes smite and assassinate to fail more often and thats just with my lvl 27 pally... only weakness i see is not enough hp.. or doesnt do well against mages....i suggest allowing dwarfs to be paladins... if they can be clerics why not pallies?

i dont see a problem with dwarven pallies, as they are pallies in other games that allow only human pallies/dwarf pallies/draenei pallies. (world of warcraft). it seems to fit the stocky lil short guy race with a big hammer.
When life slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry walls.

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#36 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 04:39 PM

Last I knew this was Nightmist not World of Warcraft... Why be like everyone else?
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

#37 Ghost_Wolf

Ghost_Wolf
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:36 AM

Pallies that support "Good" are classed as Holy Avengers
Pallies that support "Evil" are classed as Death Knights-which in turn cause necromancers

Dwarven pallies are played in other games but dwarves don't concern themselves with adding others. There race is more based off greed and solitude. Hence why they sit in mines and farm gold ore all day.

Halfling pallies would be interesting to see though as half races have been known to embark on Holy quests. You see alot of half-elves that feel a need to become holy avengers.

Elf pallies are more common then half races.The pure side of the elf race only wishes to aid humans and other creatures they share there world with where the dark elves or drows turn into sorcs and necromancers.

I would not mind seeing how an elf/half-elf/or ling pallie might work in nm.
Link-Nepharious_Niassey (Main)

Love is a 36' carbon tip chainsaw and rib spreaders....nuff said.

#38 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 01:51 PM

I would not mind seeing how a...ling pallie might work in nm.

Make one then, they've only been around for like, I dunno, forever!
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users