Wtf? Is This A Bug?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xvision

xvision
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 04:43 AM

i was trainin my pally (solo) for 3 hours at dendya hitting hedges, and noticed that with divine prayer i am hitting harder than w/ champion's strength.

lol, crazy thing is that, even without spell, i am hitting harder than with champion's strenth casted. (maybe it's just a gift or cs simply sucks or bugged, cause i cant feel the difference .... hmmm 26 str over 19 str.

champion's strength = useless?

can some staff please explain whats goin on? :ph34r:

#2 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 08:56 AM

Well, I would say that Divine Prayer also boosts Dexterity so you are more likely to hit your target, but since you say that Champion's Strength seems to be having a negative effect then I don't know.

I actually remember an old player, whose main was Criminal, saying it reduces hit rate when I offered to cast it on his crits; this was when I first started playing and I tagged along with a desert training group, so it may not be a new phenomenon.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#3 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:41 PM

I actually remember an old player, whose main was Criminal, saying it reduces hit rate when I offered to cast it on his crits; this was when I first started playing and I tagged along with a desert training group, so it may not be a new phenomenon.

Can you tell me why you believed him? (if you even did)

tbh though it sounds like Seth (the dim one). nuff said.
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#4 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:11 PM

Was this on 1a or multi? I've never noticed this on multi but I'll run some controleld tests on the appropriate server if you give us full details on what you were hitting and your stats/weapon (you can PM me these).

[One thing to realize is that paladins have a very large range of damage when they do hit... it's quite possible you were just getting unlucky in one case.]
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users