Photo

Whats Your Current Method To Playing Nightmist?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: How do you prefer to play the game?

I prefer to play Nightmist alone. I train alone, conquer bosses alone and Pk alone

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

I prefer to play Nightmist with others. I train with other players, I visit bosses with other players and I pk with other players in my party. Playing Nightmist alone is boring.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

I tend to do both. Sometimes I play alone and sometimes I like to involve other players into my party to train or kill bosses or to PK

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 01:37 AM

Just curious :)
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#2 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 08:23 AM

Yes to all counts...which is kind of a sign.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#3 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 11:13 AM

i almost never train by myself anymore, i get bored too easily...much easier to keep going when i have someone with me to talk to and to compete with for kills. the only thing i do by myself is pk really
Page me on Heritage

#4 EzPk

EzPk
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 01:40 PM

more pople = more lag

i usually go place with at most 2 people.. me/chris.. or when hes being lazy myself.. or sometimes me/cal :)

#5 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:57 AM

that "other person" to me is always jay or ryan lol.

mostly jay. but.. now hes gone *tearful* so probably alone.
Disaster ingame.

#6 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 05:43 AM

Yes to all.

CEO & Founder of Twisted Tactics.

In-game

Multi: Veles or Elixir

1-alt: Liability

#7 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 06:37 AM

You cant do yes to all... :)
Pick the 3rd one that you tend do to both
thats the only way its accurate ffs :)
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#8 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 07:36 AM

coulda been simplified into one question since if you answer one, you've basically answered them all :) love ya anyway rach
Page me on Heritage

#9 EvilDognapot

EvilDognapot
  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 03:49 AM

so according to the results, we prefer to play alone exclusively while together?
Evil report carries further than any applause

#10 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 04:29 AM

lol
I can't figure it out either....
:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users