Photo

Hello! Former Staffer Savino Here!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Savino's Fate!

Do we want Savino back on Staff since he's the most awesome Bunny King in the world?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Vann

Vann
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 02:50 PM

Hello, Nightmist players!

It's Anthony, former Nightmist staff member Savino! (The cool guitar-weilding version, not the "sack of doorknobs"-weilding one.)

How's everyone doing? Just to let you all know, I've been great. I'm 25 now, I'm married and I have a 19-month-old daughter.

I see there's a new "version" of Nightmist only allowing 1 alt now. Very cool. I like that idea. I also see that just about all my art and item descriptions are still in-game.

For those who don't know, during character creation, the entire right-hand column of player pics is my work. It's not as good as the rest of them, but it's still there! My item descriptions include Red Robes, Spiked Helmet, and of course, the Cobalt Staff of the Winds, among others. :o

Hey I have an idea! Let's have an unofficial poll seeing how many of you would like to see me back on Staff!! Hahahah.

I'd love to come back and help out again... maybe do more item descriptions and proofread some of the current text. (Not nit-picking, but a little bit is needed. Heheheh.)

C'mon, support the Bunny King! :)

-Ant

P.S. - Hi, Pandi-bear! Sexy beast. :)

Disclaimer: No Staff members were harmed during the creation of this post. Also, no Staff members officially support the idea of me returning to Staff. As a matter of fact, none of them had any idea I was posting this, let alone making an "unofficial poll".

#2 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:14 PM

Hey Savino!

I totally remember who you were back then and you were one of my favorite staffers. But honestly, you havent't been around here for quite some time so who knows, have you even kept contact with any older players? My point is, I don't think they'll nake you staff right off the bat, but I believe they should completely consider it!

I think you would be a nice antique spice for this new version on NM!
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#3 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 01:34 AM

wow. you were around when i first started. Make a crit, train, get back into the game, and work some magic sex beans with JLH and maybe you'll be on top form :)

Get in.

#4 Vann

Vann
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:05 AM

Hey guys!

I'm currently in 1a as Vann.

Is there any site around that I can get all the information about the game that I may have forgotten? I'd like to know exactly what's changed, and hopefully re-learn all the basic areas, commands, and items. :)

If things were to work out and there was an opening and whatnot... I wouldn't use the name Savino anymore, simply because it's my brother's middle name. Hahah.

But let's that cross that bridge when (and if) we come to it.

Glad to see people remember me! :)

#5 THC

THC
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:08 AM

Hmm if im not mistaken... Didn't you spawn sand vipers in Sleeping Fox to train your alt on? heh...
Such a fool to think that i could wake you from your slumber,
that i could actually heal you,
Sleeping Beauty

#6 Vann

Vann
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 02:25 PM

Sadly, you're mistaken...

Because when I was Staff, I barely played my alt, and I never got to a decent level or had any decent items.

I appreciate the attempt at controversy, though. :)

#7 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:17 PM

pwnt

Vegas 1a....formerly known as Memphis
¨¨*(^.^)·:*¨¨

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users