Bringing Nightmist To Life

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Deciple

Deciple
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 02:04 PM

Ok, we need to bring nightmist back to life like the good old days, ive been noticing no where near as many members have been playing like they used to and that most people get bored very quickly when playing, i feel that if we were to bring excitement to the game we can get more players new and already memebrs of nightmist saying "I want to play nightmist" I know nightmist is not a 3rd graphical game such as D2, AvP2, or WoW but i still feel that with a lil effort and work we can bring this game to life I think that not only when moshes are held but small events such as question events where players can win small prizes to Triple X events but i think 1 on 1 interaction from staff to players can build a bond. I believe the bond between staff and players can be one very exciting reason to play. If you notice when staff gets on players open up talk to staff everytime they see one, like being around staff etc. I believe the most in building the bond with the other players you get the pass down effect... 1 player tellin another player tellin another, i believe doing this + many other things can not only bring life to nightmist, but bring enjoyment and fun times for all. Thx for reading :)

#2 Deciple

Deciple
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 02:14 PM

Self determination and looooong hard work with the players can get this job done and i believe im one who is not only willing to do it but determined to :)

#3 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 08:51 PM

Right now, reading your posts makes me laugh. I say you make more sentences and less run-ons.

Wait for NM2 and enjoy NM1 while it's still in decent shape. :)

CEO & Founder of Twisted Tactics.

In-game

Multi: Veles or Elixir

1-alt: Liability

#4 EzPk

EzPk
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 04:33 PM

events DO NOT bring the game to life.. and never will..they only entertain for small periods of time...infact i hate events >.< dislike them SOO much even though i win them often enough :)

i hold the key! but you all dont deserve it mwhaha :)

#5 THC

THC
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 01:01 AM

I dont do much but enter events and sometimes pk. Training is boring, I love pvp... More events ran regularly, will make more people log on.
Such a fool to think that i could wake you from your slumber,
that i could actually heal you,
Sleeping Beauty

#6 EvilDognapot

EvilDognapot
  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 03:46 AM

I dont do much but enter events and sometimes pk. Training is boring, I love pvp... More events ran regularly, will make more people log on.

for the duration of the event.
Evil report carries further than any applause

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users