• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zatra

Zatra
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 12:52 AM

nevermind

Edited by Zatra, 27 February 2004 - 01:01 AM.

#2 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 12:57 AM

Been suggested several times.

Also, you don't seem too enthusiastic about this. It seems like you just posted this because you thought Necromancer's would be "cool." It seems that you don't really want to really work for this. It seems that you want other people to do all the hard stuff for you until you finally get your "cool" class.
Posted Image

#3 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 01:00 AM

Can we please have an autolock put on the forums for threads that contain the words 'New' and 'Class' please?
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#4 Nexus

Nexus
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 01:02 AM

i think a summoner kind of class would be pretty "cool" lol. they should only be able to summon 1 or 2 monsers at a time tho. like one to protect them one to fight. just an idea

#5 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 01:13 AM

I'm so glad you've put so much thought into it. I mean, it really shows. It's so obvious that you've spent hours and hours thinking about this. Just by reading your words, I can imagine the passion in your eyes. Your unstoppable determination.

I can see the eye of the tiger in you. You're going to keep improving this idea until SOMEBODY starts to pay attention. Nothing will break your will. Your perserverance shines like the light of a thousand suns.

...No, wait. It doesn't. I'm sorry, wrong person.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users