Need Help Of Stig Or Jlh

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 xxx

xxx
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:27 PM

I got word of someone that logged a level one character on a few days ago who said his name was john. if this is the old moses john you need to contact me so I can give you the new password. I know why this person stopped plying two years ago so i will be asking two questions to verify.

Curious if either one of you two could check any characters on 1 alt that were created as level ones in last two weeks. I dont know when he logged on but i eed to give this person access again. Id hate to see another player leave because his main is n my account. If i had his facebook or a way to get in touch with him there wouldnt be a issue. I changed my password a year ago being someone logged into my account and started moving things around without talking to me about it. Anyway any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 Stig

Stig
  • Game Staff
  • 1810 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:41 PM

No I can't check to see if any new characters were created, and you posted this in the wrong board.  If you don't have a character name, I can't really help all that much - really though, you should try finding the guy's e-mail or something and contacting them that way.

#3 xxx

xxx
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 05:01 AM

ya im trying to dig around. sorry i was tired lol. why i dont play this before 6 am

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users